First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Dating Conversation
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / UK
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
(don't know if this is a duplicate but in my defense i don't think so?)


I don't necessarily mean 'dating' in the formal sense like going out for din dins but say you're hanging out with a total hottie of the opposite sex and you'd really like to get into their pants.
Of course one of the keys to a great date is NO AWKWARD SILENCES.
And just because you got the date doesn't mean you've sealed the deal

But what should you talk about?
What do guys like to hear about?
What do girls like to hear about?
What to avoid?

Of course it depends on the person you're on the date with and what they like, but surely there must be some safe topics of conversation sure to captivate and interest the other person. Or maybe some good jokes?

and none of the usual boring 'how are you', 'what did you do on the weekend' 'what's your favorite food', etc.

Let's hear it...

Posted 9/7/08
Talk about their face
Posted 9/7/08
I've found that my best approach with girls is too not say much at all. I let her do most of the talking. I chime in with the occasional funny anecdote or two, but let her steer the conversation.
7240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Just bring up random topics and hope a conversation starts.
Posted 9/7/08
hey you nice assests. wanna fuck?
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
this for the guys of course
not trying to be a master or anything just telling about my personal expierences
be cocky and a little bit arrogant its hard to explain
well basically be cocky and funny it always works and keep track of your body language maintain eye contact
always take the lead chicks donot know what they want they must be lead by us and they like a dude who is confident and sticks to what he says and takes control
treat them nicely donot be a total jerk
donot fall for their shit tests and whinings and tantrums e.g:if you dont do this iam gonna leave you, ,just tell em fine
no one wants to hear about your mother or dead wife or whatever


well thats what i do when iam on a first date and they generally go smoothly and i get called for another date

topics:
whatever floats your boat any convo can be funny you just have to work on it and well some girls are just plain dumb and rude and cold plz dudes donot pick them up no matter how hot they are

ok i would ask any of our female members if i said anything wrong or whether they agree with me or not
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08
I compliment on their shoes/or cloths(if there wearing old/ugly shoes, then don't) and tell them something you know they really like, but say you hate it
5229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mammago Garage, Y...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
Just tell her she has nice boobs. If she's the one, everything will fall into place from there.
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
This is EZ, If u just want them to have sex with u, and I am assuming u know them pretty well already.

Heres r my tactics, an over all outline, and be creative:

Just invite him/her to ur house for dinner. The trick is to try to get them arrive them a bit early and have them c u cook and help u out a little for a few minutes. start a conversation HERE.

Talk about anything when ur eating. Love is the rescommended topic. Also don't 4 get to laugh and smile.

If ur the cook, then wash the dishes. If they r willing to help out then good.Ask them if the food tastes good, they usually reply yes. Then say something romantic like "It's our love that made this wonderful dinner" or something like that.If they r lazy, well just put it into the dish washer and 4get it.

Go on the couch and watch tv or movie (try not to watch a good movie, something average like harry potter is good). hug each other. turn the tv off about 20-30 minutes later. Say this tv/movie is boring, u r so much interesting to look at. Then kiss him/her.

After arounf 20 minutes. start dirty talk and flirt ALOT. Make them horny. do another kiss session.

Go fast and ask them if its ok with them. If they want to slow down, then slow down. I go slow usually, I massage them (try the head, waist, and shoulders. kiss their neck sometimes). Then move on. Maybe another kissing marathon or just undress.

For guys, comon just do her already dont b a wuss. For girls, idk no exactly, do wat u want. Maybe if they r a bit nervous, then maybe make the first move? idk exactly, but if they r real guys, they will act like one and start banging u.

This part is for guys. I'm not a girl so idk what u do after the last step:

Try some dirty talk, but go slow first cause u dont wanna insult them. After some happy intermission (I think this is the correct term), just cuddle Confess ur love for them.
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/7/08 , edited 9/7/08

24hours7days wrote:

This is EZ, If u just want them to have sex with u, and I am assuming u know them pretty well already.

Heres r my tactics, an over all outline, and be creative:

Just invite him/her to ur house for dinner. The trick is to try to get them arrive them a bit early and have them c u cook and help u out a little for a few minutes. start a conversation HERE.

Talk about anything when ur eating. Love is the rescommended topic. Also don't 4 get to laugh and smile.

If ur the cook, then wash the dishes. If they r willing to help out then good.Ask them if the food tastes good, they usually reply yes. Then say something romantic like "It's our love that made this wonderful dinner" or something like that.If they r lazy, well just put it into the dish washer and 4get it.

Go on the couch and watch tv or movie (try not to watch a good movie, something average like harry potter is good). hug each other. turn the tv off about 20-30 minutes later. Say this tv/movie is boring, u r so much interesting to look at. Then kiss him/her.

After arounf 20 minutes. start dirty talk and flirt ALOT. Make them horny. do another kiss session.

Go fast and ask them if its ok with them. If they want to slow down, then slow down. I go slow usually, I massage them (try the head, waist, and shoulders. kiss their neck sometimes). Then move on. Maybe another kissing marathon or just undress.

For guys, comon just do her already dont b a wuss. For girls, idk no exactly, do wat u want. Maybe if they r a bit nervous, then maybe make the first move? idk exactly, but if they r real guys, they will act like one and start banging u.

This part is for guys. I'm not a girl so idk what u do after the last step:

Try some dirty talk, but go slow first cause u dont wanna insult them. After some happy intermission (I think this is the correct term), just cuddle Confess ur love for them.

yes yes tottaly forgot about the dont be a wuss part thats imp.say what you want and do what you want be confident
and i have never met a woman that i had sex with on the first date dude
1681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / =>Here
Offline
Posted 9/7/08

i_got_you60 wrote:


24hours7days wrote:

This is EZ, If u just want them to have sex with u, and I am assuming u know them pretty well already.

Heres r my tactics, an over all outline, and be creative:

Just invite him/her to ur house for dinner. The trick is to try to get them arrive them a bit early and have them c u cook and help u out a little for a few minutes. start a conversation HERE.

Talk about anything when ur eating. Love is the rescommended topic. Also don't 4 get to laugh and smile.

If ur the cook, then wash the dishes. If they r willing to help out then good.Ask them if the food tastes good, they usually reply yes. Then say something romantic like "It's our love that made this wonderful dinner" or something like that.If they r lazy, well just put it into the dish washer and 4get it.

Go on the couch and watch tv or movie (try not to watch a good movie, something average like harry potter is good). hug each other. turn the tv off about 20-30 minutes later. Say this tv/movie is boring, u r so much interesting to look at. Then kiss him/her.

After arounf 20 minutes. start dirty talk and flirt ALOT. Make them horny. do another kiss session.

Go fast and ask them if its ok with them. If they want to slow down, then slow down. I go slow usually, I massage them (try the head, waist, and shoulders. kiss their neck sometimes). Then move on. Maybe another kissing marathon or just undress.

For guys, comon just do her already dont b a wuss. For girls, idk no exactly, do wat u want. Maybe if they r a bit nervous, then maybe make the first move? idk exactly, but if they r real guys, they will act like one and start banging u.

This part is for guys. I'm not a girl so idk what u do after the last step:

Try some dirty talk, but go slow first cause u dont wanna insult them. After some happy intermission (I think this is the correct term), just cuddle Confess ur love for them.

yes yes tottaly forgot about the dont be a wuss part thats imp.say what you want and do what you want be confident
and i have never met a woman that i had sex with on the first date dude



No I never tried the last part, intermission (is this the right word? now I think about, idont think it is, but whats the right word?) is actually kinda hard to bring up. Well Ima hypocrite. lol
But yes if its a new partner, I would normally go slow as well. I do get nervous.
Oh 4got to mention, when u r kissing, rub her ass. it works (well for me it did) lol.
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / UK
Offline
Posted 9/7/08
LOL some interesting examples.


but dirty talk? god no that's just WRONG. the sex part is pretty easy but the point of conversation is also to make a person like you beyond physical appearance, maybe even love you for your super awesomeness.

every date I've had so far I tend to bring up dreams and it usually goes somethin like this:

- when i was a kid i always used to have dreams that i could fly
*me too! i'd have that same recurring dream and it felt so real as if i was actually flying
- wow, you know maybe we're not that different you and I...

that's basically it in a nutshell... then it would develop into really deep intense stuff and the mood would get totally sexual...
(dreams about flying is one of the most common dreams to humans so this conversation usually works)
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
First and foremost, mention that you're planning to go dutch before you reserve a table at the fancy restaurant
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / naked under the b...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

karin00 wrote:

LOL some interesting examples.


but dirty talk? god no that's just WRONG. the sex part is pretty easy but the point of conversation is also to make a person like you beyond physical appearance, maybe even love you for your super awesomeness.

every date I've had so far I tend to bring up dreams and it usually goes somethin like this:

- when i was a kid i always used to have dreams that i could fly
*me too! i'd have that same recurring dream and it felt so real as if i was actually flying
- wow, you know maybe we're not that different you and I...

that's basically it in a nutshell... then it would develop into really deep intense stuff and the mood would get totally sexual...
(dreams about flying is one of the most common dreams to humans so this conversation usually works)


well i for one dress pretty simple for the first date and then i keep teasing the chick iam out with like"wow do you always dress like this or did you just dress that way for me" i keep busting her balls like all the time and eventually they crack up and as a rule i always end the conversation when setting up the first date on the fone and dont cling on.also i like prefer to go places which are near my place so that if she flakes out i can just have a coffee and come back no harm done.i make it a point to have fun like when getting in the car i open the door and hold my hand out and she tries to take it i say"no hand holding this early" or something like that these things usually work with me
Posted 9/8/08
I hate boys who give TOO many compliments ... maybe I'm the only one
but I really can't stand it XD and they think giving compliments is a good thing.
And talking about sex is a big no-no!

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.