First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards!
Member
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Username:Angel052894
Name:Angel chan
Birthday:May 28, 1994
Card: full moon cat (the one above)
or u can make a card with this pic please ^.^
Posted 9/15/08

angel052894 wrote:

Username:Angel052894
Name:Angel chan
Birthday:May 28, 1994
Card: full moon cat (the one above)
or u can make a card with this pic please ^.^


yep i can make u one with this pic ^^
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Username:orlandolover
Name:mika
Birthday:may 16
Rank or Status:member
anime couple: ryuuki and shuurei
pic:
Posted 9/15/08

angel052894 wrote:

Username:Angel052894
Name:Angel chan
Birthday:May 28, 1994
Card: full moon cat (the one above)
or u can make a card with this pic please ^.^


ok done hope u like it ^^

Posted 9/15/08

orlandolover wrote:

Username:orlandolover
Name:mika
Birthday:may 16
Rank or Status:member
anime couple: ryuuki and shuurei
pic:


done hope u like it ^^

71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

fullmooncat wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

Username:orlandolover
Name:mika
Birthday:may 16
Rank or Status:member
anime couple: ryuuki and shuurei
pic:


done hope u like it ^^



that was fast! i love it!! can i ask where u made it with all the desighs???i have been looking for sites to make cards and banners. thanks!!
Member
11148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

peachiie wrote:


ainma wrote:


peachiie wrote:


ainma wrote:

peachiie
name ainma
username ainma
dob sixteen dec 93
anime cupal natsume and miken


aww thankiies for picking me =]
sorries i changed my editing program so its a little different ( hope you like it >__<)
if you dont i can make a different one
sorries
Peachiie-chan


no its more gd


awww yay!! thanks =D


coz i like alice academy
Posted 9/16/08

orlandolover wrote:


fullmooncat wrote:


orlandolover wrote:

Username:orlandolover
Name:mika
Birthday:may 16
Rank or Status:member
anime couple: ryuuki and shuurei
pic:


done hope u like it ^^



that was fast! i love it!! can i ask where u made it with all the desighs???i have been looking for sites to make cards and banners. thanks!!


oh well i use programs that i have in my computer like photoscape and photoshop ^^ but if u want a web site to make them there is lunapic.com ^_^
Posted 9/29/08
Username: SilverEyedBunny
Name: Reni-chan
Birthday: nov. 15
Rank or Status: member
Card: peachiie

Member
57665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / San Francisco, Ca...
Online
Posted 9/29/08
Username:Bluerose13
Name:Natalie
Birthday:December 19
Rank or Status: member
Card: Moonlightstar first pic
Member
1983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere were re...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
Username: TimeWillPass
Name: Kristine
Birthday:10 aug
Rank or Status:member =">
card: can it be the picture of karin and kazune at the homepage??(wer karin is the devil and kazune is the angel :''>)
Member
13535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Peru
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Username: 27peter27
Name: Peter
Birthday: july 27
Card: peachiie

Posted 10/10/08

kristine5 wrote:

Username: TimeWillPass
Name: Kristine
Birthday:10 aug
Rank or Status:member =">
card: can it be the picture of karin and kazune at the homepage??(wer karin is the devil and kazune is the angel :''>)


hmm whats your username it's TimeWillPass or kristine5
Member
1983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere were re...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
oh.sori :)) TimewillPass
Posted 10/11/08

kristine5 wrote:

oh.sori :)) TimewillPass :D


ok here u go hope u like it ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.