First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Bleach Help Thread
Moderator
2755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

MALGUY wrote:

Why did they suddenly changed the plot in the anime ?


If you didnt know about fillers then im guesing you dont know why it suddenly changes. Fillers usually come into an anime due to various reason. It could be that the creator is on holidays, the anime is catching up to the manga (which is bad bcuz ppl wont buy they as much) or that some of the main cast r on holidays and many more reasons..

There were 2 main fillers in Bleach, The Blunto filler which was at ep 63 -109 and the Kasumi-Ooji Lurichiyo filler from ep 168 - 189.

To know if it is a filler in the series you MUST have read the manga and cant assume it is a filler
23002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here, sometimes.
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

Reaper_ed wrote:


MALGUY wrote:

Why did they suddenly changed the plot in the anime ?


If you didnt know about fillers then im guesing you dont know why it suddenly changes. Fillers usually come into an anime due to various reason. It could be that the creator is on holidays, the anime is catching up to the manga (which is bad bcuz ppl wont buy they as much) or that some of the main cast r on holidays and many more reasons..

There were 2 main fillers in Bleach, The Blunto filler which was at ep 63 -109 and the Kasumi-Ooji Lurichiyo filler from ep 168 - 189.

To know if it is a filler in the series you MUST have read the manga and cant assume it is a filler


Thanks, I couldn't read this manga cuz I have no more money to spend...I have too many mangas to finish... Anyway, thanx for the explanation...
Moderator
2755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

MALGUY wrote:


Reaper_ed wrote:


MALGUY wrote:

Why did they suddenly changed the plot in the anime ?


If you didnt know about fillers then im guesing you dont know why it suddenly changes. Fillers usually come into an anime due to various reason. It could be that the creator is on holidays, the anime is catching up to the manga (which is bad bcuz ppl wont buy they as much) or that some of the main cast r on holidays and many more reasons..

There were 2 main fillers in Bleach, The Blunto filler which was at ep 63 -109 and the Kasumi-Ooji Lurichiyo filler from ep 168 - 189.

To know if it is a filler in the series you MUST have read the manga and cant assume it is a filler


Thanks, I couldn't read this manga cuz I have no more money to spend...I have too many mangas to finish... Anyway, thanx for the explanation...


i know where you can read the bleach manga online if u want it lol (btw it has lots of spoilers so its your risk)
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
I want to ask someone who reads the manga.....you know ichigos bankai sword it has a chain at the end of the handle....whats that?Was it connected to something?
Member
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

MALGUY wrote:

Why did they suddenly changed the plot in the anime ?


a filler ..the manga had a filler so the anime also had a filler in order to not catch up with the manga

23002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Here, sometimes.
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

drankle wrote:


MALGUY wrote:

Why did they suddenly changed the plot in the anime ?


a filler ..the manga had a filler so the anime also had a filler in order to not catch up with the manga



Thx, I didn't read the manga because of financial problems...
Moderator
2755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

drankle wrote:


MALGUY wrote:

Why did they suddenly changed the plot in the anime ?


a filler ..the manga had a filler so the anime also had a filler in order to not catch up with the manga



the manga did not have a filler.. dont put out false info unless you actually know and read the manga.. I've actually read the manga and mangas never have fillers
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / k.l ..Malaysia
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
huh...can i know which website can watch bleach cantonese version?reply me in [email protected] thank!
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
I haven't watched Bleach in a while and am trying to find where I left off. The last thing I saw was Ishida defeating that butterfly girl in Hueco Mundo.
Moderator
2755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

vashmf wrote:

I haven't watched Bleach in a while and am trying to find where I left off. The last thing I saw was Ishida defeating that butterfly girl in Hueco Mundo.


Your up to ep 158! That's right after Ishida defeats Cirucci Thunderwitch.
263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Tagum, PHIL
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
I got a question: If seiretei is society of shinigamis (soul right?), then why do they fear death , I mean they are already dead...?!
Member
16083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Peterborough UK
Offline
Posted 11/8/08

Reaper_ed wrote:


xxxxLMAOxxxx wrote:

When does bleach movie 2 come out on dvd?


The Japanese version of Bleach is out on DVD but there's no subtitles. If you want the Bleach on DVD in english or english subbed it's gonna take a while.. The 2nd Bleach movie has to be released in the US first then the DVD should come out soon after that.


I don't know if this the case for all Bleach DVDs, but my "Seal Sword Frenzy" DVD has English subs.



csaba07 wrote:

I want to ask someone who reads the manga.....you know ichigos bankai sword it has a chain at the end of the handle....whats that?Was it connected to something?


Why its there, no one knows, but its there in place of the bandage that Zangetsu has is in shikai form.



kridskull14 wrote:

I got a question: If seiretei is society of shinigamis (soul right?), then why do they fear death , I mean they are already dead...?!



kwaga1417 wrote:

im very curious ....can sum1 tell me where does does the souls of the shinigamis(who are already souls) go?????????


They get reborn as living souls. When a soul dies in the real world, it is reborn to the soul society, when it dies in the soul society, its reborn in the real world. The purpose of the Shinigami is not just to cleanse the souls of Hollows, but to equal out the number of souls in both worlds. Thats why the Soul Society slayed the Quincies, as they we destroying souls instead of cleansing them, which caused an inbalance.
25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 11/9/08
when does bleach episode 194 coming out?
Moderator
2755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Adelaide, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/9/08

KazeHaru1 wrote:

when does bleach episode 194 coming out?


It'll come out on wednesday night! but please read the F.A.Q. next time.. I've made it for a reason..
Posted 11/11/08

kwaga1417 wrote:

im very curious ....can sum1 tell me where does does the souls of the shinigamis(who are already souls) go?????????


Eventually that means death no other life for them...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.