First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestions or questions? We'll accept ne!~
Posted 9/21/08
hmms...hehe...mayb u sld start a membership card thread...juz like any other groups...
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Oh yeah!~ I do think like that to!~ I'll ask my mods!!~
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
there should be a forum to request avi, banners, icons... graphic designs etc.. or manga colourings... and maybe they will cost points.. like a avi will cost 20 points and you get points by contributing to the group like maybe 1 forum post/wall is 1 point and adding a buddy is a point or something like that so that everyone will remain active!!
Posted 10/6/08

carebear05 wrote:

there should be a forum to request avi, banners, icons... graphic designs etc.. or manga colourings... and maybe they will cost points.. like a avi will cost 20 points and you get points by contributing to the group like maybe 1 forum post/wall is 1 point and adding a buddy is a point or something like that so that everyone will remain active!! :D


hehe..thx ^^...we r working on the request thread which is the avi, banner, icon such things but ur point system sound gd! =D...will ask hana-chan to consider ^^
44218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
-
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

xiaobear wrote:


carebear05 wrote:

there should be a forum to request avi, banners, icons... graphic designs etc.. or manga colourings... and maybe they will cost points.. like a avi will cost 20 points and you get points by contributing to the group like maybe 1 forum post/wall is 1 point and adding a buddy is a point or something like that so that everyone will remain active!! :D


hehe..thx ^^...we r working on the request thread which is the avi, banner, icon such things but ur point system sound gd! =D...will ask hana-chan to consider ^^


hehehe arigato!!
43271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
how about having a point system, everything you do in the group will have a corresponding point then at the end of the month, the top ten highest scorers will get prizes like maybe, a special membership cards, free icons, free avis etc. get the idea hana-chan.
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

heartwings wrote:

how about having a point system, everything you do in the group will have a corresponding point then at the end of the month, the top ten highest scorers will get prizes like maybe, a special membership cards, free icons, free avis etc. get the idea hana-chan.



how about having a point system, everything you do in the group will have a corresponding point then at the end of the month, the top ten highest scorers will get prizes like maybe, a special membership cards, free icons, free avis etc. get the idea hana-chan.


U mean you do is members right?
Do u mean that if they request avii, banner,...etc, being active in forums,.... they will get points?
43271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/22/08
like that, uhmmm for example, if you upload a picture then you get 5 points, post one post in forums or guestbook, then you get 2 points, then per week if you're active in forums or wall then you get 20 points, then if there is a contest then the winner will get 100 points. Then after a month, the top ten highest scorer will get a frrebies. Like if you're the top one highest scorer then you will get a exclusive membership card, i special avii...etc...well...that's my idea....
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/22/08


Freebies? What freebies? Gomen... I couldn't understand about the freebies....
43271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/08

anatomanishi wrote:



Freebies? What freebies? Gomen... I couldn't understand about the freebies....


To make it simple, like a competition, a winner will get prizes right? that's that, the top ten scorers will get prizes for their hard work....
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
Oh ok!!~ Arigato ne!!~
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/26/08
Hello!~ Feel free to leave some suggestions!!~
43271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
since this group is all about Japan stuff, how about a lesson on basic Japanese words ne?
Member
4163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / School Library
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
^agree! and for those who already have some knowledge (like those done with beginners' lessons! yikes!) could have intermediate course... is that possible?
:sweatingbullets:
9097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
wait, wha?
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
ah, I had thought about doing that too, but... actually, I don't know where I'm going with that.
it'll be quite a work to do, but I'll start on it.
or someone will, for the matter.
thank you for your suggestion.

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.