First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
favourite anime??
Posted 9/12/08

lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu


tezuka is a bit cold...he don't talk too much...
Posted 9/12/08

lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu


tezuka is a bit cold...he don't talk too much...


o but he's serve is soooo coool
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu


tezuka is a bit cold...he don't talk too much...


o but he's serve is soooo coool


ur right...and he's the motivation of echizen to practice more....he wants to win defeat tezuka!!!
Posted 9/12/08

lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu


tezuka is a bit cold...he don't talk too much...


o but he's serve is soooo coool


ur right...and he's the motivation of echizen to practice more....he wants to win defeat tezuka!!!



yea he bbeat tezuka already in the end, beofre he left for america, tezuka racket broke a hole

Posted 9/12/08

lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu


tezuka is a bit cold...he don't talk too much...


o but he's serve is soooo coool


ur right...and he's the motivation of echizen to practice more....he wants to win defeat tezuka!!!


but echizen beat him already, before he left for america
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu


tezuka is a bit cold...he don't talk too much...


o but he's serve is soooo coool


ur right...and he's the motivation of echizen to practice more....he wants to win defeat tezuka!!!


but echizen beat him already, before he left for america


really?can i find it here in crunchyroll?that episode?
Posted 9/12/08

lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


lyen wrote:

prince of tennis!!!


yay,, tat good, and your fav playER?


no other that ryoma echizen!!!den,fuji...



wow, only echizen?? abahhaa i prefer tezuka kunimitsu


tezuka is a bit cold...he don't talk too much...


o but he's serve is soooo coool


ur right...and he's the motivation of echizen to practice more....he wants to win defeat tezuka!!!


but echizen beat him already, before he left for america


really?can i find it here in crunchyroll?that episode?


youtubE!!!!
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:

PRINCE OF TENNIS
BLEACH


but you ave to chooose one, so what did youchooSE?


PRINCE OF TENNIS^^
Posted 9/12/08

chenipay wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:

PRINCE OF TENNIS
BLEACH


but you ave to chooose one, so what did youchooSE?


PRINCE OF TENNIS^^


so which player you like? in pot
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:

PRINCE OF TENNIS
BLEACH


but you ave to chooose one, so what did youchooSE?


PRINCE OF TENNIS^^


so which player you like? in pot


hmmm...
fuji syuusuke..?
Posted 9/12/08

chenipay wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:

PRINCE OF TENNIS
BLEACH


but you ave to chooose one, so what did youchooSE?


PRINCE OF TENNIS^^


so which player you like? in pot


hmmm...
fuji syuusuke..?


i thought most ppl would go for echizen
16042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / doraemon's pocket
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


chenipay wrote:

PRINCE OF TENNIS
BLEACH


but you ave to chooose one, so what did youchooSE?


PRINCE OF TENNIS^^


so which player you like? in pot


hmmm...
fuji syuusuke..?


i thought most ppl would go for echizen


my list?
1.fuji syuusuke
2. kauru kaidoh
3.Ryoma Echizen
4.inui sadaharu
and the other members..

even
keigo atobe
6976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
i love all the options but i vote D.grayman !
Posted 9/12/08

impossibleman wrote:


Alvosan wrote:

It's none of the above and I've only watched a few animes in my life. From the ones that I've seen... I would probably have to say Ouran High School Host Club was my favorite.


awww not evenm D grayman nor bleach?


Sorry, but I haven't seen either one of those.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.