First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Who/What Zentraedi/Meltrandi are your favorite character?
Member
10120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Here are my favorite in this order:

1) Millia Fallyna Jenius
2) Kamjin Krasherva
3) Exsedol Formo
4) Komillia Maria Fallyna Jenius (SDF and 2036 version)
5) Emillia Jenius
6) Veffidas Feaze
7) Klan Klan
8) Warera, Conda, Loli
Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Come to think of it, it came to my senses that Commander Vrlitwhai Kridanik or "Breetai" should be included here ^^...
Member
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
I'm going to have to go with Guld Goa Bowman. He was such a badass, he pilots my favorite model of VF (variable shape alloy wing!), and he stoically sacrificed himself for the woman he loved, even if he was terribly conflicted over her.

A close second would have to be Miriya. She's also a badass, and you have to love her's and Max's bizarre romance. (haven't watch 7, so I have no idea what happens to their relationship after the original SDF Macross)
Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

PupillusPerpetua wrote:

A close second would have to be Miriya. She's also a badass, and you have to love her's and Max's bizarre romance. (haven't watch 7, so I have no idea what happens to their relationship after the original SDF Macross)



Unfortunate, Max and Miriya were "separated". but i think there's still love left for both of them..
Member
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

sintenil2 wrote:


PupillusPerpetua wrote:

A close second would have to be Miriya. She's also a badass, and you have to love her's and Max's bizarre romance. (haven't watch 7, so I have no idea what happens to their relationship after the original SDF Macross)



Unfortunate, Max and Miriya were "separated". but i think there's still love left for both of them..


Damnit! I don't need that kind of relationship realism in my anime romances! *sigh*
Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
There's still something stuck in my head... The Zentradians that we know in Macross Frontier have some distinction over humans through the ears right? They had pointed ears while humans do not have those traits.

Does these implies that Michel is also a Zentradian??

Member
64967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Lynnwood, Wa. USA
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

sintenil2 wrote:

There's still something stuck in my head... The Zentradians that we know in Macross Frontier have some distinction over humans through the ears right? They had pointed ears while humans do not have those traits.

Does these implies that Michel is also a Zentradian??




Hmmmm.......? We have never heard that he is Zentran, but.... I do agree that ears have played a lil bit of a role since Macros Plus. Perhaps he it like 1/16th or something that doesnt matter?

At this point in time in the Macross Universe, I figure that humans and Zentran have mixed it up long enough. Only way for a big difference to play a role is if they are at least 1/4 zentran. That would account for the extra bit of emotional rage and perhaps survival in zero-g conditions.

Besides that, lil bits of things like ears and skin tone play no real role.
Member
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
I thought the ears pretty much gave it away that Michel was somewhat Zentran.
Member
1413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Maelstrom, Atlant...
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
maybe just to emphasize how Klan Klan loved the late Michel... they both have Zentran Blood...
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/14/09
Klan Klan
Jenuis family
Posted 6/12/09

sintenil2 wrote:

There's still something stuck in my head... The Zentradians that we know in Macross Frontier have some distinction over humans through the ears right? They had pointed ears while humans do not have those traits.

Does these implies that Michel is also a Zentradian??


WTF????
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.