First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
✖ Lower Rank Dorm ✖
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

animegurl37 wrote:

ohh .. i uploaded alot of pictures .. hehe i cant even remember .. but it's over 50 dat means i get 2 ranks up .. then i Put this groups URL in my profile means i get 1 rank up and then i Put group banner into my profile means i get 1 rank up .. and i invited 40 people .. means i get 3 rank up .. i tried Getting a Membership Card(Forums) but they still dont have it .. sho umm wat am i supposed to do ?


Since you've registered for your membership card, you can get another rank. Which means 8 ranks up. You will need another 2 ranks. About the membershipcard, we will do it for you as fast as possible. Please e patient.
True-Self
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

heyy, i just uploaded 80 pics! xD


Great you've 3 ranks up!


yay! xD i also just invited around 20 random ppl!
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Soya_Milk wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

heyy, i just uploaded 80 pics! xD


Great you've 3 ranks up!


yay! xD i also just invited around 20 random ppl!


That's great! you can get 1 more rank up.
True-Self
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

heyy, i just uploaded 80 pics! xD


Great you've 3 ranks up!


yay! xD i also just invited around 20 random ppl!


That's great! you can get 1 more rank up.


WOOHOO!! another 6 more ranks and i can be ikuto right?
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Soya_Milk wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:


Soya_Milk wrote:

heyy, i just uploaded 80 pics! xD


Great you've 3 ranks up!


yay! xD i also just invited around 20 random ppl!


That's great! you can get 1 more rank up.


WOOHOO!! another 6 more ranks and i can be ikuto right?


yup yup. but, let's not chat here. We're wasting the space.


We can chat in the comments column
Assistant Moderator
6280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:

I guess you've read everything in the group. If you haven't. Here, http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CharaWorld So, I'm not going to repeat again.



Welcome to the Lower Rank Dorm!! Feel free to mingle and make new friends, but be sure to follow the rules!!



+No .Positions. or .Tranformations. Students are allowed to enter the Lower Rank Dorm
+No .Characters. or .Charas. Students are allowed to enter the Higher Rank Dorm
+Absolutely no rude or inappropiate language or pictures in post
FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES WILL RESULT IN LOWERING THEIR RANK!!


In the Lower Rank Dorm, .Characters. is the senior and .Charas. is the junior.


Other than that, feel free to so anything you wish Night Class Students!! ^^

To register, simply say, Can I be ? or I wanna be ?


can i b daichi???
i hav put banners in my profile, 1 rank
this group is my faves, 1 rank.
i hav post the forum, 1 rank
i hav commented this group(i write it with the bottom of my hart) 1 rank .still need 6 more ranks><
True-Self
1609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Bahrain
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Hello XD nice 2 meet u all........and also can I b Tamari?
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

TeNShIkA wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:

I guess you've read everything in the group. If you haven't. Here, http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CharaWorld So, I'm not going to repeat again.



Welcome to the Lower Rank Dorm!! Feel free to mingle and make new friends, but be sure to follow the rules!!



+No .Positions. or .Tranformations. Students are allowed to enter the Lower Rank Dorm
+No .Characters. or .Charas. Students are allowed to enter the Higher Rank Dorm
+Absolutely no rude or inappropiate language or pictures in post
FAILURE TO FOLLOW RULES WILL RESULT IN LOWERING THEIR RANK!!


In the Lower Rank Dorm, .Characters. is the senior and .Charas. is the junior.


Other than that, feel free to so anything you wish Night Class Students!! ^^

To register, simply say, Can I be ? or I wanna be ?


can i b daichi???
i hav put banners in my profile, 1 rank
this group is my faves, 1 rank. still need 8 more ranks><


Great work! JYJY to reach you targeted position!!
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:


animegurl37 wrote:

helo umm may ii be Hinamori Amu please !! =D I will try my best to help !!! ii can ask my friends to join this group .. Upload pictures .. ii really wanna be hinamori amu !! If there's anything uu want me to do .. i'll do it .. but can ii please me hinamori amu ??


Sorry, but you have to start with being a CHara first.


hey yea..um crunchyroll
she already got 10 ranks
i checked
she put all the things to get there
she really worked hard^^ so now she gets hinamori amu
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:


animegurl37 wrote:

helo umm may ii be Hinamori Amu please !! =D I will try my best to help !!! ii can ask my friends to join this group .. Upload pictures .. ii really wanna be hinamori amu !! If there's anything uu want me to do .. i'll do it .. but can ii please me hinamori amu ??


Sorry, but you have to start with being a CHara first.


hey yea..um crunchyroll
she already got 10 ranks
i checked
she put all the things to get there
she really worked hard^^ so now she gets hinamori amu


Okay, I'll have her as Hinamori Amu now.
True-Self
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:


Einroch wrote:

Aloha everyone~~ I wanna be Eru~~!!! Please and thank you~~!!


But, you're a moderator, you should understand, everyone can only have one position, you're already having the The Past Queen's Chair.


Hehehe~ I noe oledi. I forgot to delete this post>.< Sry to make you confuse...
Posted 9/15/08
hey,
+ I've invited 100 buddies - 7 ranks up.
+ add to favs - 1 rank
+ add URL - 1 rank
+ add banner - rank
+ got membercards - 1 rank
Total = 11 ranks.
I guess I can be a character. May I be character ?
Nadeshiko
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

pony200 wrote:

hey,
+ I've invited 100 buddies - 7 ranks up.
+ add to favs - 1 rank
+ add URL - 1 rank
+ add banner - rank
+ got membercards - 1 rank
Total = 11 ranks.
I guess I can be a character. May I be character ?
Nadeshiko


One question and a statement

-Are you sure ALL 100 of those people have joined the group yet? cuz you need to have them all in group already

-It never said u get 7 ranks for 100 people, but it did say 100+ (Means above 100) then get to go transformations upgrade instantly.
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


pony200 wrote:

hey,
+ I've invited 100 buddies - 7 ranks up.
+ add to favs - 1 rank
+ add URL - 1 rank
+ add banner - rank
+ got membercards - 1 rank
Total = 11 ranks.
I guess I can be a character. May I be character ?
Nadeshiko


One question and a statement

-Are you sure ALL 100 of those people have joined the group yet? cuz you need to have them all in group already

-It never said u get 7 ranks for 100 people, but it did say 100+ (Means above 100) then get to go transformations upgrade instantly.


hey urm.. sorry for getting you into all the trouble, pony100.
but if you minus the 7 ranks. and plus 3 fpr the forums you've posted. Plus 1 rank your buddies have joined the group.. You're short f two ranks. You can get them by posting in any other forums that you've never posted in before. I'm sorry for the inconvinience that I've costed.
True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
or upload 50 pictures^^


(Hey clarisse..so every forum u talk in..1 rank? o i tot like the first forum u talk in 1 rank also..WOW if u like talk in every forum u get like a LOT of ranks dont u?)

Hey come play in the Chara Tag~ currently only two people playing there and its boring..

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.