First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply RP air gear
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


MaRYeLisE014 wrote:

kazu: i dont know... maybe Ringo is the one who is in love with ikki.... am not that sure...


agito: ya...that stupid girl loves the dumb ikki...


kazu: woah... never knew you hated crow so much....
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:

kazu: yeah... i guess....


agito: ha?
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: woah... never knew you hated crow so much....


akito: *changing the eye patch* um..i think agito dont like ikki so much...maybe hes just...hes just shy..
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: woah... never knew you hated crow so much....


akito: *changing the eye patch* um..i think agito dont like ikki so much...maybe hes just...hes just shy..


kazu: you think so?
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
agito: *changing the eye patch* wat?! im not shy!
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


MaRYeLisE014 wrote:

kazu: yeah... i guess....


agito: ha?


kazu: i mean... that i guess that Ikki is not in love with Ringo...
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: you think so?


akito: *changing the patch* um...well, im not xur...but i only know that agitos not a bad person...
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

agito: *changing the eye patch* wat?! im not shy!


kazu: you say you aren't but your other personality says that you are.... i just dont get it anymore...
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: i mean... that i guess that Ikki is not in love with Ringo...


agito: *changing the patch* ooh...well, i think hes only inlove wd the swallow
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: you think so?


akito: *changing the patch* um...well, im not xur...but i only know that agitos not a bad person...


kazu: well i think you are right... he is just too violent....
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: i mean... that i guess that Ikki is not in love with Ringo...


agito: *changing the patch* ooh...well, i think hes only inlove wd the swallow


kazu: ooh.... the swallow... wow.... did'nt see that one comin...
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: you say you aren't but your other personality says that you are.... i just dont get it anymore...


agito: ha! maybe hes the one hus shy!
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:


MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: you say you aren't but your other personality says that you are.... i just dont get it anymore...


agito: ha! maybe hes the one hus shy!


kazu: i guess you are right...
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: well i think you are right... he is just too violent....


akito: *changing the patch* um...hehe... im the one hus asking sorry for him!
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: ooh.... the swallow... wow.... did'nt see that one comin...


akito: its simca the swallow...hehe...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.