First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply RP air gear
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
agito: wat do u mean u dont know?
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

agito: wat do u mean u dont know?


kazu: maybe yes... maybe no....
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
agito: ugh! never mind...so wat have u been recently doing?
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

agito: ugh! never mind...so wat have u been recently doing?


Kazu: not training....
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
agito: wat? i thought ur always training b4 u go to school..
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

agito: wat? i thought ur always training b4 u go to school..


kazu: yeah.... you said... what have you been RECENTLY doing... and currently i am doing nothing...
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
akito: *changing the patch* ooh...hehe...so watcha gonna do? sorry i switched from agito to me...
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

akito: *changing the patch* ooh...hehe...so watcha gonna do? sorry i switched from agito to me...


Kazu: uhh... take a potato chip... and eat it!!!
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
akito: y potato chip? and y do i have to eat it?
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
agito: *changing the patch* IF U DONT WANNA, THEN IM GONNA DO IT!
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

akito: y potato chip? and y do i have to eat it?


kazu: cause i like potato chips.... why? arent you hungry?
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

agito: *changing the patch* IF U DONT WANNA, THEN IM GONNA DO IT!


kazu: go ahead
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
agito: ok then...*eats the potato chip*
Posted 9/10/08

animefreak1393 wrote:

agito: ok then...*eats the potato chip*


kazu: good boy...
Creator
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

MaRYeLisE014 wrote:


kazu: cause i like potato chips.... why? arent you hungry?


akito:*changing the patch* oh, well...give it to agito...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.