First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
♠ Banner Contest ♠
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
I know you guys are complaining but it's here..The 1st Banner Contest! Well now let's just explain the rules.

Rules:

1. Do NOT copy someone's work.
2. Theme: Back To School
3. It Has To Say "1000 Members" and "Hotel Resort" you can add some other things.
4. Deadline: October 4 or 15 Entries.
5. You Can Send In 3 Entries.
6. If You Have More Questions ASK ON THE WALL.

Thank You and Please Enter =]
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
ok i am done!!!!!!!


do not steal my idea please!
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:

I know you guys are complaining but it's here..The 1st Banner Contest! Well now let's just explain the rules.

Rules:

1. Do NOT copy someone's work.
2. Theme: Back To School
3. It Has To Say "1000 Members" and "Hotel Resort" you can add some other things.
4. Deadline: October 4 or 15 Entries.
5. You Can Send In 3 Entries.
6. If You Have More Questions ASK ON THE WALL.

Thank You and Please Enter =]


here is my first enrty i worked on it for 30 min ;]
Posted 9/14/08

Anitia97 wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:

I know you guys are complaining but it's here..The 1st Banner Contest! Well now let's just explain the rules.

Rules:

1. Do NOT copy someone's work.
2. Theme: Back To School
3. It Has To Say "1000 Members" and "Hotel Resort" you can add some other things.
4. Deadline: October 4 or 15 Entries.
5. You Can Send In 3 Entries.
6. If You Have More Questions ASK ON THE WALL.

Thank You and Please Enter =]


here is my first enrty i worked on it for 30 min ;]


its better than mine well i will also work on another one
Posted 9/14/08

kitteyangel wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:

I know you guys are complaining but it's here..The 1st Banner Contest! Well now let's just explain the rules.

Rules:

1. Do NOT copy someone's work.
2. Theme: Back To School
3. It Has To Say "1000 Members" and "Hotel Resort" you can add some other things.
4. Deadline: October 4 or 15 Entries.
5. You Can Send In 3 Entries.
6. If You Have More Questions ASK ON THE WALL.

Thank You and Please Enter =]


here is my first enrty i worked on it for 30 min ;]


its better than mine well i will also work on another one


just try your best ;] btw i use photoshop Cs3 Extended thats why. xD
Posted 9/14/08

Anitia97 wrote:


kitteyangel wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:

I know you guys are complaining but it's here..The 1st Banner Contest! Well now let's just explain the rules.

Rules:

1. Do NOT copy someone's work.
2. Theme: Back To School
3. It Has To Say "1000 Members" and "Hotel Resort" you can add some other things.
4. Deadline: October 4 or 15 Entries.
5. You Can Send In 3 Entries.
6. If You Have More Questions ASK ON THE WALL.

Thank You and Please Enter =]


here is my first enrty i worked on it for 30 min ;]


its better than mine well i will also work on another one


just try your best ;] btw i use photoshop Cs3 Extended thats why. xD


THATS COOL BUT I DON'T HAVE PHOTOSHOP
Posted 9/14/08
My second one for the banner cause i did't like my fist one
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Group Officer
6269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
May i join ??
Then here is my banner :


Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

RainiiSunny wrote:

May i join ??
Then here is my banner :




omg thank you! someone else has entered other than mods..
Group Officer
6269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
Yw ~
Posted 9/28/08
i am also gonna enter kay
Group Officer
6269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
can i make a second one ??
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

RainiiSunny wrote:

can i make a second one ??


yes the rules say you can enter with 3 submissions
Group Officer
6269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:


RainiiSunny wrote:

can i make a second one ??


yes the rules say you can enter with 3 submissions


Okkjj

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.