First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
What do you think of the classification term "emo"?
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

ShadowVaizard wrote:


CherryScented wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:
yeah, people like that suck. and its really sad when the person that killed themselves was sumone who u hung out with a long time ago



I haven't had a friend who's killed themselves, but only ones who were on the verge of wanting to. I hope it never happens. D=


yeah, when it happened to me it killed me inside. they should consider the feelings of their friends and family before when they think about dying



I'm so sorry to hear that. It should never happen. =(


Posted 9/8/08

CherryScented wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


CherryScented wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:
yeah, people like that suck. and its really sad when the person that killed themselves was sumone who u hung out with a long time ago



I haven't had a friend who's killed themselves, but only ones who were on the verge of wanting to. I hope it never happens. D=


yeah, when it happened to me it killed me inside. they should consider the feelings of their friends and family before when they think about dying



I'm so sorry to hear that. It should never happen. =(




no it shouldnt

3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

ShadowVaizard wrote:


no it shouldnt



I feel I shouldn't have brought it up. It's such a touching subject. D=

Posted 9/8/08

CherryScented wrote:



no it shouldnt



I feel I shouldn't have brought it up. It's such a touching subject. D=



dont worry about it. talking about it feels good

3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

ShadowVaizard wrote:


CherryScented wrote:



no it shouldnt



I feel I shouldn't have brought it up. It's such a touching subject. D=



dont worry about it. talking about it feels good



That's good then. I'm glad it makes you feel better.

Posted 9/8/08

CherryScented wrote:


ShadowVaizard wrote:


CherryScented wrote:



no it shouldnt



I feel I shouldn't have brought it up. It's such a touching subject. D=



dont worry about it. talking about it feels good



That's good then. I'm glad it makes you feel better.



thanks

1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / London, England
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Frankly, I used to use it in relation to the likes of Jimmy Eat World, Weezer and The Get Up Kids etc. But it's applied to completely different sounding music nowadays.
Posted 9/8/08
Friends don't let Friends be emo.
Posted 9/8/08
emo used to be almost punk and hardcore before this generation fucked it up with their teenage angst -____-
Posted 9/8/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

emo used to be almost punk and hardcore before this generation fucked it up with their teenage angst -____-


Now it's about Hot Topic and having bad haircuts.
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Emo = shouldn't exsist.

Go ahead and slit your wrists. Wear dark makeup and cry. It doesn't need a name, or a bunch of posing retards.
9881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / underwater
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
I think emo people r people who wants to commit suicide or cut themselves, for those of the people who say that r emo, they r all fakes since I think a real emo won't sau such a thing (if they talk at all)
Posted 9/8/08

vittoriano wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

emo used to be almost punk and hardcore before this generation fucked it up with their teenage angst -____-


Now it's about Hot Topic and having bad haircuts.


I really don't have an opinion on the style (in some cases I kinda like it) now but it's the attitude that irks me more then anything else.
Posted 9/8/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

emo used to be almost punk and hardcore before this generation fucked it up with their teenage angst -____-


Now it's about Hot Topic and having bad haircuts.


I really don't have an opinion on the style (in some cases I kinda like it) now but it's the attitude that irks me more then anything else.


I just don't see how any normal Heterosexual male would want to associate with that scene. It just gives dude an excuse to act like a girl.
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

vittoriano wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

emo used to be almost punk and hardcore before this generation fucked it up with their teenage angst -____-


Now it's about Hot Topic and having bad haircuts.


I really don't have an opinion on the style (in some cases I kinda like it) now but it's the attitude that irks me more then anything else.


I just don't see how any normal Heterosexual male would want to associate with that scene. It just gives dude an excuse to act like a girl.


hence how most emo guys that I know of are homosexual >.> lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.