First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
1. i went streeking and ran down my block and then i ran to another block and this hot chick saw and three minutes later i was running from the cops hahah lmbo

2. me and my team went swimming and some hot chick were there and then my team swam down and took my swimming shorts and left while i was completely butt necked and alone with the chick smiling like a retard like nothing happened haaaa good times good times
Posted 9/19/08
eh the most embarrasing thing is that my friend pointed at the guy i told her bout that i found cute and she pointed at him saying omg is it that guy? and he totally saw that...i was so embarrased...
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Anymee wrote:

eh the most embarrasing thing is that my friend pointed at the guy i told her bout that i found cute and she pointed at him saying omg is it that guy? and he totally saw that...i was so embarrased...


lol sucks to be you !



yunghove wrote:

1. i went streeking and ran down my block and then i ran to another block and this hot chick saw and three minutes later i was running from the cops hahah lmbo

2. me and my team went swimming and some hot chick were there and then my team swam down and took my swimming shorts and left while i was completely butt necked and alone with the chick smiling like a retard like nothing happened haaaa good times good times


you sound like a regular dumbass

Posted 9/19/08
I ran into a public bathroom, and I needed to pee, yes, PEE, but for some reason I started farting (LOUD) then I started talking to myself... I was telling my farts to be quiet (while talking to myself, like, "SHH," or "Tee hee. Stop that!") I went out of the stall and I realized someone was in the stall!! I was quietly freaking out while washing my hands (quickly... don't worry, I still used soap...) then I ran outta there! I went upstairs and the girl that was in the next stall (I recognized the shoes, and the bag that was on the floor) was there... She sits behind me in homeroom. I hope she doesn't recognize my voice... We don't really talk much anyway. But I'm SO embarrassed!
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Earth, Milky Way
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
about 10 people walked in on me while i was masturbating to hot porn. wasn't my greatest day...
Posted 9/20/08
k once i fell out of my shower and i almost died lol
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

EmperorKorea wrote:

about 10 people walked in on me while i was masturbating to hot porn. wasn't my greatest day...


THAT IS AWESOME
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / UK
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
this morning i accidentally forwarded a txt message to my mom that i sent to my bestie lat night saying "I'm just about to have an all night sex marathon...HELL YES"

i still havent seen her since i sent it and its gonna be hell when she gets home! ARGH
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Deathguitar wrote:

I posted on this.

That's really embarrassing,


so true
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
ouch..!! its a big trouble gurl..eeheheh!!
925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Brunei.
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
There was one time, during dismissal time in my school, a freaking rock tripped me! I didn't see it and I seriously tried to control myself, but I still ended up falling to the ground & then most of my things were scattered everywhere. It was embarrassing & it happened infront of the whole primary section & half of the secondary students! Can you just imagine?! UGH. I won't ever forget that day...
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / RoZBiD CasTLe'
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
well...sometimes i like to , just disturb into other people conversation...
(usually my friend's)...there this one time i kinda like heard them talking
someting about yakitate japan...and seeing them kinda like doing the nimble fingers of goddess hands..
that the kayser brothers do , it make me more confident about it...

well at least i think they did...so without any hesitation i said to them..
"you watch it too...i really understand..its damn hilarious those hands..*laughing"
while making the nimble finger...
then my friend tell me that they were talking about other things...they were all shock and just like pose solidly..
so it ended up that i feel so embarrased that my face were all red and they were laughing like hell...

hahahahahaha....
7827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
I trip over this rock one time and then after I got myself together I hit my head on the door and this really cute guy was near me too...lol....
Posted 9/23/08

Allhailodin wrote:


EmperorKorea wrote:

about 10 people walked in on me while i was masturbating to hot porn. wasn't my greatest day...


THAT IS AWESOME


I agree...
27842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / adanac
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


EmperorKorea wrote:

about 10 people walked in on me while i was masturbating to hot porn. wasn't my greatest day...


THAT IS AWESOME


I agree...


Me too!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.