First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
what do you think of this guy?
Posted 9/8/08

vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

what the hell is wrong with you?
Nobody care's about how he look's.
If he is your dream boy and you just want to verify that your not the only one who thinks he's the best.
Your a complete failure for posting this , Neither is this man no heard of or famous.
Neither someone care's of his look's or his crappy hobbies.
You my friend are now labeled in my book .
A stalker.
A obsession.
A Loser.


lol You always get right to the heart of a situation. You've got my respect lol


Well a lot of people hate me for it , Because I crush there fantasy's and burn down there wall of shame.

Thanks.


LOL I like that line. "Burn down their wall of shame" .Classic.


Well I really hate fan girl's , or he is just gay.
*By looking at he/she didn't display there gender*


Who knows,man? I get tired of that stuff too.


Look at all the kiddies and there hormones talk about the photo shopped photo's ;] Which is why I love stating the obvious to girls.


lol I just don't get how chicks like dudes who look like chicks. I would never date a girl, if she looked and dressed like a man.


Lol Lol , Just what I was thinking.
I'll Lol when there makeup/oil's from there cheap cologne and hairgel will look good when there 30.


Yup. It'll be funny.


Modeling is a fail job.
Which Is what I think he is by his photo's right.
A complete disgrace of a job , I'd slap my son of he ever was one.
Posted 9/8/08

Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:

what the hell is wrong with you?
Nobody care's about how he look's.
If he is your dream boy and you just want to verify that your not the only one who thinks he's the best.
Your a complete failure for posting this , Neither is this man no heard of or famous.
Neither someone care's of his look's or his crappy hobbies.
You my friend are now labeled in my book .
A stalker.
A obsession.
A Loser.


lol You always get right to the heart of a situation. You've got my respect lol


Well a lot of people hate me for it , Because I crush there fantasy's and burn down there wall of shame.

Thanks.


LOL I like that line. "Burn down their wall of shame" .Classic.


Well I really hate fan girl's , or he is just gay.
*By looking at he/she didn't display there gender*


Who knows,man? I get tired of that stuff too.


Look at all the kiddies and there hormones talk about the photo shopped photo's ;] Which is why I love stating the obvious to girls.


lol I just don't get how chicks like dudes who look like chicks. I would never date a girl, if she looked and dressed like a man.


Lol Lol , Just what I was thinking.
I'll Lol when there makeup/oil's from there cheap cologne and hairgel will look good when there 30.


Yup. It'll be funny.


Modeling is a fail job.
Which Is what I think he is by his photo's right.
A complete disgrace of a job , I'd slap my son of he ever was one.


I already let my teenage nephews know, that if I catch them dressing Metro or Emo......An ass kicking is on the way.
Posted 9/8/08

vittoriano wrote:
Quote clean up






Lol , Thai Fighter Kick ass = Epicness.
Posted 9/8/08

Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
Quote clean up






Lol , Thai Fighter Kick ass = Epicness.

I tell them to emulate Clint Eastwood, not those flamers on MTV.
Posted 9/8/08

vittoriano wrote:
I tell them to emulate Clint Eastwood, not those flamers on MTV.



Lol'd So funny.
I really don't want my kid's to be washed up by the crappy scene kid's in this world.
Posted 9/8/08

Deathguitar wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
I tell them to emulate Clint Eastwood, not those flamers on MTV.



Lol'd So funny.
I really don't want my kid's to be washed up by the crappy scene kid's in this world.


I had my brother -in-law to guide me through my teenage years. He saved me from the Limp Bizkits and other crappy bands , from my teen years. I remember what he told me " Girls will not f#ck you, if you quote "nookie" to them".
Posted 9/8/08
wtf...is he holding a Paris Hilton "That's Hot" shirt?

^proves hes gay and you don't have a chance with him unless you get a sex change
Posted 9/8/08
I don't see what the big deal is...
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
um...real? but his nose looks long, as in the height, making his face look long too.

but i've seen more handsome ones *DBSK*
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
he is kinda cute, if my friend gabbie saw him tho she would freak and be like " omg, check out that hawtie, ahuhuhuhuhuh!!!!!" XDDD

Shes crazy like that XD
9140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Sunny San Diego,...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

hunterxkira wrote:

um...real? but his nose looks long, as in the height, making his face look long too.

but i've seen more handsome ones *DBSK*


Whoot 4 DBSK!!!!!!!!!!
I love them and that doushite song!~
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
The last picture.. :3
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

wtf...is he holding a Paris Hilton "That's Hot" shirt?

^proves hes gay and you don't have a chance with him unless you get a sex change


LMAO that made my day
2871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / メリランド
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
he has really great features. but iono. especially with all that's been said bout him >.>
163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Daygo!
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
He looks mixed...like half Viet, half Japanese or something.

But yes, very metro.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.