First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply MODERATOR APPLICATION
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 10/17/08
This is where you can be a moderator. Please choose an option (can be more than one), post how often you are on crunchyroll, and any other groups that you have been a moderator for. (Also mention if you have Photoshop, if you want to be a Graphic Designer Mod!!)

1. Graphic Designer Moderator (Please show 3 or 4 examples and put them in spoilers)

✖ Membership Cards

✖ Group Profile

I'm a little bit selective for people to be a Graphic Designer Mod, but if you have Photoshop and know how to use it, then theres a might good chance that you might get to be a Graph. Designer Mod

2. Interaction Moderator


+ Interacts on forums (encouraging people to participate in contests, introductions, rpg etc.)

+ Answers any questions that members might ask (that is, if you know the answer to it)


3. Photo Moderator

♪ Organizes photos in photo albums

♪ Uploading new photos into albums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No activity within 5 days means discontinuation of being a mod

Please notify if you have exams or are going away for vacation, so you won't be removed from being a mod





Member
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
name :tatu-julia
i can help a news video photo ...
why i want to be a mod to help and fan :sweatingbullets: lol

.
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/30/08

tatu-julia wrote:

name :tatu-julia
i can help a news video photo ...
why i want to be a mod to help and fan :sweatingbullets: lol

.


a news video photo? and wats "..and fan?"also how often are u on cr?
Member
11451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
sorry fun lol what cr??
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

tatu-julia wrote:

sorry fun lol what cr??


cr=crunchyroll
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

cutie_ea16 wrote:

i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!


um..how often are you on on crunchyroll? like..are you on everday? once in a while?
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/6/08 , edited 10/6/08

narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!


um..how often are you on on crunchyroll? like..are you on everday? once in a while?


yeah... almost everyday~~...
but... i can be online just only after my class...it ends 5:30 p.m.
so... i'm on at night... and in weekends, i think the whole day...heheh...
exept if there is something i have to do,,,,
sometimes... i can't visit CR or even opening my Computer,,, because of assignment, projects, and test... of course i have my on life too right?,,,
but i'm online almost everyday...

Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!


um..how often are you on on crunchyroll? like..are you on everday? once in a while?


yeah... almost everyday~~...
but... i can be online just only after my class...it ends 5:30 p.m.
so... i'm on at night... and in weekends, i think the whole day...heheh...
exept if there is something i have to do,,,,
sometimes... i can't visit CR or even opening my Computer,,, because of assignment, projects, and test... of course i have my on life too right?,,,
but i'm online almost everyday...



okay! so do u have any prefrences on what you can doin the group?
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!


um..how often are you on on crunchyroll? like..are you on everday? once in a while?


yeah... almost everyday~~...
but... i can be online just only after my class...it ends 5:30 p.m.
so... i'm on at night... and in weekends, i think the whole day...heheh...
exept if there is something i have to do,,,,
sometimes... i can't visit CR or even opening my Computer,,, because of assignment, projects, and test... of course i have my on life too right?,,,
but i'm online almost everyday...



okay! so do u have any preferences on what you can doin the group?


i can help you editing pictures and in doing membership card...
and help designing the group's profile,,,
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!


um..how often are you on on crunchyroll? like..are you on everday? once in a while?


yeah... almost everyday~~...
but... i can be online just only after my class...it ends 5:30 p.m.
so... i'm on at night... and in weekends, i think the whole day...heheh...
exept if there is something i have to do,,,,
sometimes... i can't visit CR or even opening my Computer,,, because of assignment, projects, and test... of course i have my on life too right?,,,
but i'm online almost everyday...



okay! so do u have any preferences on what you can doin the group?


i can help you editing pictures and in doing membership card...
and help designing the group's profile,,,


okay, great!! APPROVED
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!


um..how often are you on on crunchyroll? like..are you on everday? once in a while?


yeah... almost everyday~~...
but... i can be online just only after my class...it ends 5:30 p.m.
so... i'm on at night... and in weekends, i think the whole day...heheh...
exept if there is something i have to do,,,,
sometimes... i can't visit CR or even opening my Computer,,, because of assignment, projects, and test... of course i have my on life too right?,,,
but i'm online almost everyday...



okay! so do u have any preferences on what you can doin the group?


i can help you editing pictures and in doing membership card...
and help designing the group's profile,,,


okay, great!! APPROVED


can i start editing now?
Creator
18419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:


narutofan110 wrote:


cutie_ea16 wrote:

i'm Ea.. or my username is cutie_ea16

i want to be a moderator... i can help you in editing pictures,,
i want to be a moderator... because i love shugo chara, vampire knight and la corda d' oro,,,
hehehhe,,,,
just wanna try if i can be hired

thank you very much!


um..how often are you on on crunchyroll? like..are you on everday? once in a while?


yeah... almost everyday~~...
but... i can be online just only after my class...it ends 5:30 p.m.
so... i'm on at night... and in weekends, i think the whole day...heheh...
exept if there is something i have to do,,,,
sometimes... i can't visit CR or even opening my Computer,,, because of assignment, projects, and test... of course i have my on life too right?,,,
but i'm online almost everyday...



okay! so do u have any preferences on what you can doin the group?


i can help you editing pictures and in doing membership card...
and help designing the group's profile,,,


okay, great!! APPROVED


can i start editing now?


sure!!^_^
Moderator
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
I'm Caren methathha. I want to be a mod coz i 'm a BIG FAN of these animes... I've been looking for them ever since.

I can help in designing and stuff...
Moderator
11507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines ^-^
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
ei... can we change our avatar?


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.