First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Attraction To The Same Sex?
Posted 9/8/08
Well , I was in debate club , We were talking about how people could say ohhh he/she is attractive , While it's the same sex , And they are not gay. They only think that person is so and so , And what was interesting how ... It is not gay until you someone knows.

And for me Never had it before. I think thought's like that turn to physical embroilment.














AND I KNOW IT THERES A THREAD CALLED "HOMOSEXUAL THOUGHTS."
STFU.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
I'm bi so I guess I'd have a different perspective. If anything the, "she's so attractive" is a complement.
Posted 9/8/08
don't like 1 in 5 people have gay thoughts =_=?
Posted 9/8/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

don't like 1 in 5 people have gay thoughts =_=?


Wrong , Science say's all people do at a time.
Posted 9/8/08
hmmm...im like....but i dont find them sexually attracted to them....i just find them attaractive..i know it makes no sense but it does to me
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
lol that's interesting. I'm straight, but for some reason the internet likes to screw with my brain and give me horrible, very horrible, thoughts. I blame my brain for thinking to much.
Posted 9/8/08

RaikuRoak wrote:

lol that's interesting. I'm straight, but for some reason the internet likes to screw with my brain and give me horrible, very horrible, thoughts. I blame my brain for thinking to much.


Same I think way to much.
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
I am honestly straight. But I just adore women's beauty. It's not because I am attracted to them or anything.
Posted 9/8/08

darkzecretz wrote:

I am honestly straight. But I just adore women's beauty. It's not because I am attracted to them or anything.


Really now.
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Deathguitar wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:

I am honestly straight. But I just adore women's beauty. It's not because I am attracted to them or anything.


Really now.


Yes, really. To me, most guys are not as appealing as girls are.
Posted 9/8/08

darkzecretz wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:

I am honestly straight. But I just adore women's beauty. It's not because I am attracted to them or anything.


Really now.


Yes, really. To me, most guys are not as appealing as girls are.


:] I'd love to meet you and show me why .
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Deathguitar wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:

I am honestly straight. But I just adore women's beauty. It's not because I am attracted to them or anything.


Really now.


Yes, really. To me, most guys are not as appealing as girls are.


:] I'd love to meet you and show me why .


I believe meeting is unnecessary.
3539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / SAN JOSE, CA, USA
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
All people have these thoughts. It's how people decide what kind of look they want, how they want to hold themselves, and how they appear to others.

I'm bisexual, I don't care the gender as long as they're cute and don't tick me off.
Posted 9/8/08

darkzecretz wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


darkzecretz wrote:

I am honestly straight. But I just adore women's beauty. It's not because I am attracted to them or anything.


Really now.


Yes, really. To me, most guys are not as appealing as girls are.


:] I'd love to meet you and show me why .


I believe meeting is unnecessary.


So is love , but what is these days.

So how about a hug.
Posted 9/8/08

zynii wrote:

All people have these thoughts. It's how people decide what kind of look they want, how they want to hold themselves, and how they appear to others.

I'm bisexual, I don't care the gender as long as they're cute and don't tick me off.


Oooh marriage?
I'd hit it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.