First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Attraction To The Same Sex?
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

OMGitzMATT wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

I think it's normal for a girl to find another girl attractive but when you start having sexual thoughts about one than you're considered bi ;D

Me ish not complaining because me ish bi toooo lol


I didn't know that Heather!
o____________o.



Hm you seem so uh shocked?
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Well, its the old nut and bolt idea. Its how I decide.
Posted 9/23/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


OMGitzMATT wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

I think it's normal for a girl to find another girl attractive but when you start having sexual thoughts about one than you're considered bi ;D

Me ish not complaining because me ish bi toooo lol


I didn't know that Heather!
o____________o.



Hm you seem so uh shocked?


xD, idk; i just never would have expected.
lol. get on msn. >w<
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

OMGitzMATT wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


OMGitzMATT wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:

I think it's normal for a girl to find another girl attractive but when you start having sexual thoughts about one than you're considered bi ;D

Me ish not complaining because me ish bi toooo lol


I didn't know that Heather!
o____________o.



Hm you seem so uh shocked?


xD, idk; i just never would have expected.
lol. get on msn. >w<


you never asked lol

Alrighty, going!
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
I think its adoration and admiration rather than an attraction
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
i think they're attractive to other people but not to me
19412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Through the Night...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Allhailodin wrote:
Oh ? So your a lesbo in denial then ?

._." You again?
Know what? I'm not even gonna waste my time. Think however you want. What you say, think, or do don't matter to me.
Good day, sir. ^^

2665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
hmm.. i dun tink im bi. but, dere are some girls dat i find to be beautiful n intelligent.. and i admire em for it. so.. err.. idk.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I can appreciate attractive women, though I prefer men.
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Ar Rifa`
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

artgeek707 wrote:

I'm bi so I guess I'd have a different perspective. If anything the, "she's so attractive" is a complement.


sorry but what's (bi) suppose to mean?
13162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Worthing ,England
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Lol Omg i hate to admit it but i sometimes have Gay Thoughts l >.< I Blame My Friend Gah..... lols any1 know how to get these thoughts out of my mind>.<
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / in my own world (...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
every one like pretty thing right ...
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 10/15/08

mahooya wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

I'm bi so I guess I'd have a different perspective. If anything the, "she's so attractive" is a complement.


sorry but what's (bi) suppose to mean?


bisexual= attraction to both sex
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
Never! my anti-homo system activate everytime to block all the gay stuff.

But that doesn't mean i hate gays, i just don't want anything to do with it.
7762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my dreams
Offline
Posted 10/15/08 , edited 10/15/08
well no because with girls they can complament themselves and say 'omg, your looking sexy today?' but with guys no they cant say it cause then their gonna think their gay. but i could care less xD lol, something funny happened to me in high school xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.