First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
I Hate , Retarded People. Literally.
Posted 9/8/08

Sonicslam101 wrote:


Deathguitar wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


Sonicslam101 wrote:

i don't hate retarded people i just hate people who act retarded


wonderful point there. You get a cookie (::)


Look's like a cracker with bitten sides.



thank u very much for the cookie artgeek but he's got a point it does kinda look like a cracker just a little


Oh noz ' Art geek has lost the battle T_T.
Posted 9/8/08

kino_neko wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

We need retarded people in this world or else I won't look smart anymore


omg thats so mean......

but i have to say its true...i've worked with kids like that...and OMG i cant take it....its like frustrating and just ugh....


lol sorry it's against my nature to be "nice", I never got laid being "nice"
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


kino_neko wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

We need retarded people in this world or else I won't look smart anymore


omg thats so mean......

but i have to say its true...i've worked with kids like that...and OMG i cant take it....its like frustrating and just ugh....


lol sorry it's against my nature to be "nice", I never got laid being "nice"


hmmm...well hey if thats you, thats you....lol i like how we included getting laid in a thread about retarted people....XD
Posted 9/8/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:
Yeah so true, intelligence is so overrated. Being stupid = the easy and simple life just look at Paris Hilton.


Lol..I think that Paris Hilton is just 24/7 on crack...it makes you act stupid, but doesn't really mean that you are stupid.

Anyway...I don't mind people who are somehow disabled, but I am not much fond of their presence. It's because I don't feel comfortable around them, as they either get offended if you don't take them fully, or pity them, etc.. Puts me in a twisted situation where I don't know what to do....

Floetry~
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
wow! reading all these harsh comments on "retarded" people, it makes you people sound "retarded" yourselves

what's the problem with people who have down syndrome? They are still humans after all! besides, it's not like these people willing wants to have this illness & look "retarded"! sheesh!

although I have to admit there are some people in this world who willing wants to be "retarded"...but give those people who have no choice (eg, people with down syndrome) a break!
Posted 9/8/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:
Yeah so true, intelligence is so overrated. Being stupid = the easy and simple life just look at Paris Hilton.


Lol..I think that Paris Hilton is just 24/7 on crack...it makes you act stupid, but doesn't really mean that you are stupid.

Anyway...I don't mind people who are somehow disabled, but I am not much fond of their presence. It's because I don't feel comfortable around them, as they either get offended if you don't take them fully, or pity them, etc.. Puts me in a twisted situation where I don't know what to do....

Floetry~


lol I know a few people who are actually a lot more smarter when they're on crack, they're focus, concentration, and awareness is way above normal. I don't know if crack is the same as meth though cause I've heard people call meth addicts crackheads.
Posted 9/8/08

scrystalz100 wrote:

wow! reading all these harsh comments on "retarded" people, it makes you people sound "retarded" yourselves

what's the problem with people who have down syndrome? They are still humans after all! besides, it's not like these people willing wants to have this illness & look "retarded"! sheesh!

although I have to admit there are some people in this world who willing wants to be "retarded"...but give those people who have no choice a break!


Well , you can't sound retarded.

So someone must be...
Point blank , gun shot.

RETARDED.

I have nothing against the Real ones.

I've point blank , period. Talked about the people who just crave attention , and the one's who don't want it.

read the damn post , drop out.
Posted 9/8/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:
Yeah so true, intelligence is so overrated. Being stupid = the easy and simple life just look at Paris Hilton.


Lol..I think that Paris Hilton is just 24/7 on crack...it makes you act stupid, but doesn't really mean that you are stupid.

Anyway...I don't mind people who are somehow disabled, but I am not much fond of their presence. It's because I don't feel comfortable around them, as they either get offended if you don't take them fully, or pity them, etc.. Puts me in a twisted situation where I don't know what to do....

Floetry~


lol I know a few people who are actually a lot more smarter when they're on crack, they're focus, concentration, and awareness is way above normal. I don't know if crack is the same as meth though cause I've heard people call meth addicts crackheads.


Everyone in the marines should take it.

paranoia is ftw.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
I...am totally raging at this thread. I had family member with Down's Syndrome and he was fun to be around when I was a child, so fuck you guys.

Negative 4 million karma points for you all.
200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
My mom works with them and I hate them. They are so nasty and can't act right . They should get executed on live television for entertainment. That I would watch
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

rdawg wrote:

My mom works with them and I hate them. They are so nasty and can't act right . They should get executed on live television for entertainment. That I would watch


11/10

Posted 9/8/08

sebastianthepinkrabbit wrote:

I...am totally raging at this thread. I had family member with Down's Syndrome and he was fun to be around when I was a child, so fuck you guys.

Negative 4 million karma points for you all.


Stop following me.
33522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Only one out of all the "special" people i've met, is a complete and utter numbnut. Sad fact is, i've known him since the 4th grade, lots of people know him, they think of him as a pervert, a retard, a dumbass, and many other things. The rest of them I say are fine.


J0hNNy2 wrote:

We need retarded people in this world or else I won't look smart anymore


Quoted for the Truth.
Posted 9/8/08

rdawg wrote:

My mom works with them and I hate them. They are so nasty and can't act right . They should get executed on live television for entertainment. That I would watch


Lol I'm thinking of it now , it makes me Lol.

They get to skip grades to.
Posted 9/8/08
thts mean.. but true they do get on my nerves @ times
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.