Created by mayev123
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How many people here in crunchyroll hate/love twilight
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I don't know this books and I am not interested
13549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK, England, London
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I neither hate or like it... i never read it before so dont really have a opinion
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth x]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

mayev123 wrote:


FallingMoonPetal wrote:

I like it I like Edward, but Bella annoys me. Girls I know DO NOT act like her, so therefore I view Bella as a bad role model. Edward..well, he's okay. The main person is JACOB!!! <3 He is cool, and I learned a theme through him: If you truly love someone, you'll want them to be happy. Also, he's kind-hearted. Even though I'm a vampire addict, i don't really like the vampires in Twilight except for Renesmee, Esme, Carlisle, and Alice. I'd like to have a sibling like Alice...that'd be cool~ Renesmee fascinates me, and Esme is my role model becuase she's always so kind and caring. Carisle tought me what I could achieve if I tried my hardest...Suprisingly, this book had some impact on my life and in Breaking Dawn I learned that if you truly love something, you'll protect it no matter what. In elementary school, I was an average student, but now I am a striaght A student.^_^


well, it's nice to know that you view Bella as a bad role model. for me she's a VERY bad role model; seriously? you jump off a cliff just to hear someone's voice? and besides, as i've read it, she's just "in love" with Edward because he's good-looking.
but i don't get it why you like Edward, he's abusive.
( that's my opinion, if you want to argue with this, feel free to do so)
i'm not flaming okay? the thing that makes Renesmee fascinating to me is that she nearly killed Bella ...but the disturbing part is Jacob wants to make love to her and she'll be child bride soon wow...is that normal? sounds like the polygamous sect in texas that got reported in CNN just last april if you ask me.


Lol. I think Edward is okay...but as far as I know, he's not one of my favs. u should see my friends...now they're dreaming about an impossibly perfect vampire dude to pop into their lives one day T.T crazy, huh? which is 100% not gonna happen...guys aren't perfect, and neither are girls, I mean seriously. Face reality here. Life's not a vampire story with happy endings. I agree with you about the part when u say Bella only loves him cuz he's good looking...I never noticed that until u mentioned it Yeah..that's sorta like the Texas thing, only the imprinting ties them together...and plus they do love each other, and Renesmee isn't exactly a child bride in some ways becuz she learns quick...and jumping is nuts. Many teenagers have experienced loneliness, pain, and boyfriend leaving, but you don't see people jumping off cliffs everyday. T.T If they did, the news would broadcast several million teens suiciding each day..:D it's nice knowing other people's points of views once in a while
2235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I like the books but I hope the movie doesn't ruin it
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i don't know..... im not a fan..
Posted 9/17/08
I haven't read it so i don't know.
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

FallingMoonPetal wrote:


mayev123 wrote:


FallingMoonPetal wrote:

I like it I like Edward, but Bella annoys me. Girls I know DO NOT act like her, so therefore I view Bella as a bad role model. Edward..well, he's okay. The main person is JACOB!!! <3 He is cool, and I learned a theme through him: If you truly love someone, you'll want them to be happy. Also, he's kind-hearted. Even though I'm a vampire addict, i don't really like the vampires in Twilight except for Renesmee, Esme, Carlisle, and Alice. I'd like to have a sibling like Alice...that'd be cool~ Renesmee fascinates me, and Esme is my role model becuase she's always so kind and caring. Carisle tought me what I could achieve if I tried my hardest...Suprisingly, this book had some impact on my life and in Breaking Dawn I learned that if you truly love something, you'll protect it no matter what. In elementary school, I was an average student, but now I am a striaght A student.^_^


well, it's nice to know that you view Bella as a bad role model. for me she's a VERY bad role model; seriously? you jump off a cliff just to hear someone's voice? and besides, as i've read it, she's just "in love" with Edward because he's good-looking.
but i don't get it why you like Edward, he's abusive.
( that's my opinion, if you want to argue with this, feel free to do so)
i'm not flaming okay? the thing that makes Renesmee fascinating to me is that she nearly killed Bella ...but the disturbing part is Jacob wants to make love to her and she'll be child bride soon wow...is that normal? sounds like the polygamous sect in texas that got reported in CNN just last april if you ask me.


Lol. I think Edward is okay...but as far as I know, he's not one of my favs. u should see my friends...now they're dreaming about an impossibly perfect vampire dude to pop into their lives one day T.T crazy, huh? which is 100% not gonna happen...guys aren't perfect, and neither are girls, I mean seriously. Face reality here. Life's not a vampire story with happy endings. I agree with you about the part when u say Bella only loves him cuz he's good looking...I never noticed that until u mentioned it Yeah..that's sorta like the Texas thing, only the imprinting ties them together...and plus they do love each other, and Renesmee isn't exactly a child bride in some ways becuz she learns quick...and jumping is nuts. Many teenagers have experienced loneliness, pain, and boyfriend leaving, but you don't see people jumping off cliffs everyday. T.T If they did, the news would broadcast several million teens suiciding each day..:D it's nice knowing other people's points of views once in a while :P



it's nice to see that you're not one of those rabid, deluded and swooning fan girls . it's nice to hear your P.O.V.
and girls shouldn't be obsessed over a "impossibly perfect vampire" lover, because that's just nuts. besides, philosphically speaking, Twilight isn't about love, it's obsession. Bella's obsessed with Edward because he..uhh.."sparkles" in the sun, impossibly handsome, smoldering eyes, blah, blah, blah (lots of words Meyer used just to indicate how good-looking Edward is but never got to the plot of the story).
Bella's afraid of getting old. cuz, she's gonna look old for Edward, i mean, come on, if you're really in love with a person, the looks won't matter, because that's just a shell encasing the soul. that's why there's a term 'soulmate'.
and Bella keeps on pointing out that Edward's too perfect for her or whatever, which is just dumb . loving isn't about the perfections, it's the imperfections. it's quite complicating to explain love, but i am sure Twilight isn't about love.
and it's true that teenagers experience loneliness and rejection etc., etc.,..but that is no reason to jump of a cliff and wanting to die, like Bella does when Edward left.
thank you for your post, i really appreciate it
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08
Twilight can suck on the fattest part of that girl in the video's buttock.
I read the first book with high hopes. It was boring in the beginning, but I thought it was going to get better, what with all the hype about it and all the ZOMG BEST BOOK EVERRR's that I was hearing from my friends. But then with each passing chapter, I felt a little bit of myself die on the inside.
The biggest pile of crap that you can buy in paperback and hardcover.

Bella = Mary Sue. Edward = Gary Stu.
Cliche. No real flaws. No development of characters. No lead up to a relationship.
I think this picture sums it up pretty well.

credit: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/133/e/6/e68024b002996206ec9ddf8001e72e81.jpg
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the city bying...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
its ok, not a fan just read it
Twilight, New moon, Eclipse and Breaking dawn.
its all just random books that i picked up to read.
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

fornicate wrote:

Twilight can suck on the fattest part of that girl in the video's buttock.
I read the first book with high hopes. It was boring in the beginning, but I thought it was going to get better, what with all the hype about it and all the ZOMG BEST BOOK EVERRR's that I was hearing from my friends. But then with each passing chapter, I felt a little bit of myself die on the inside.
The biggest pile of crap that you can buy in paperback and hardcover.

Bella = Mary Sue. Edward = Gary Stu.
Cliche. No real flaws. No development of characters. No lead up to a relationship.
I think this picture sums it up pretty well.

credit: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/133/e/6/e68024b002996206ec9ddf8001e72e81.jpg


it's like you paid just to buy a sack of crap.
that single picture actually summed up the 500+-600+ page book.
so i wasn't the only who nearly died trying to finish the entire series...there's no plot, no character development and promotes domestic violence.
i just don't understand why a lot of pre-teens especially girls most of them ranging from 12-18 are actually kissing Smeyer's ass, begging for more
792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / With hot guys'......
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
I never really found Edward attractive, if you look over his "dazzling looks", he's just plain boring and controlling. Bella is just....Bella. The book to me was somewhat entertaining, not the best book I've ever read though.
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

aznmangotango2 wrote:

I never really found Edward attractive, if you look over his "dazzling looks", he's just plain boring and controlling. Bella is just....Bella. The book to me was somewhat entertaining, not the best book I've ever read though.


meyer just kept on telling us that edward is "OMG!!! LYK HE'S THE HAWTTEST THING IN THE ENTIRE PLANET!!!" *fan girl shriek*...but there's no plot, no character development; except it tells us that Bella is one dumb sack of odd flesh debris who's overly dependent on her god-like boyfriend...it's so boring; i had to drag myself to finish the books
and i agree with you that Edward's controlling...
7264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
I've never read the series...so I wouldn't know...
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
My best friend is obsessed with it, so I gave it a try and I HATED it. Most obnoxious characters ever.
20435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
...................... Overrated much? I don't like it. =\
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.