First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Sexy America vs. Cute Asia
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Melb. Australia
Offline
Posted 9/8/08 , edited 9/8/08
The term kawaii in my ears actually tends to mean lovely rather than girly cute, because it is also used by older people to describe children, and sometimes elegant things.
i'm a western girl who prefers japanese cute image over mass media american smuttiness (yes mass media not general public), simply because it preserves my eyes from having to constantly see boobs, ass, bikinis, and pornish ideas. NOT that i dont love those things in my own private way, and agree sexiness belongs in music clips, nightclubs and in the home, i just dont need to see everyone elses sticking out in public. Poor deluded aussie fat girls forget to cover their muffin tops, and another tall poppy celebrity got f*#ed up in the magazines, so over it.
Even the female characters of "friends" cant do up the last few buttons of their shirts, and cant stop sleeping casually with their "friends" lol.
Desperate housewives? i'm so glad i dont live in america...


anyways, my jp friends say i'm beautiful, but i'd give anything to pull off the cute / pure image to turn a guy on and make his nose bleed..
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

kingraver92 wrote:

lee hyori is cute? lolz


I used to think she was hot, now she looks 'dried' up

Posted 9/8/08
go europe!......
I seriously dislike both
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/8/08

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:

go europe!......
I seriously dislike both


Both USA and Asia or Sexy and Cute?
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Melb. Australia
Offline
Posted 9/8/08
Haha, euro is kool too,
i not forgets my roots yah.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

kingraver92 wrote:

lee hyori is cute? lolz


if you consider girls filled with plastic to be cute then yes Hyolee is cute
Posted 9/9/08
china and japans girls are cuter and sexier in my book/opinion
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Teh 8o8 Stait
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Asian girls Kawaii !?!?!
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Forget girls..I think asian dudes are HOTT!
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

rainyENDSCAPE wrote:

Forget girls..I think asian dudes are HOTT!


haha ... I hear ya
Posted 9/9/08
Well I'm Asian-American and I've been called both sexy and cute, how awesome I'm like a little of both worlds
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Well I'm Asian-American and I've been called both sexy and cute, how awesome I'm like a little of both worlds


Would make two of us ... But this thread will probably get out of hand, seeing how it's pretty much a USA vs Asia thread
Posted 9/9/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Well I'm Asian-American and I've been called both sexy and cute, how awesome I'm like a little of both worlds


Would make two of us ... But this thread will probably get out of hand, seeing how it's pretty much a USA vs Asia thread


Why the fuck do people always make me choose a side? I'm both Asian and American go fuck yourselves asshole haters
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Well I'm Asian-American and I've been called both sexy and cute, how awesome I'm like a little of both worlds


Would make two of us ... But this thread will probably get out of hand, seeing how it's pretty much a USA vs Asia thread


Why the fuck do people always make me choose a side? I'm both Asian and American go fuck yourselves asshole haters


Lol me ish not making you pick a side
Posted 9/9/08

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Well I'm Asian-American and I've been called both sexy and cute, how awesome I'm like a little of both worlds


Would make two of us ... But this thread will probably get out of hand, seeing how it's pretty much a USA vs Asia thread


Why the fuck do people always make me choose a side? I'm both Asian and American go fuck yourselves asshole haters


Lol me ish not making you pick a side


Sorry >.< that's not the message I was trying to throw out lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.