First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Sexy America vs. Cute Asia
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Asians any day.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Sexy American

i'd rather have something with curves and frankly im not into
the lolicon stuff


11460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Austin, Texas
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
I'm a little lost, but both have their charm.

However, I don't think a girl with a 10 yr old body is neither sexy or cute, just childish; people who have that idea on their minds (that girls; the younger they are, the sexier they are) are sick, pervert, and have lolita complex. Cuteness is not the same as young looking. A woman in her 20's can look as cute as a teenager with the proper clothes and make up and vice versa; a teenager can look downright sexy with the proper clothes and makeup.

The truth behind of this cute .vs. sexy debate recalls IN THE CLOTHES; a 22 yr. old can look cute with light colors make up and cute clothes (pale pink lipstick, sparkling eyeshadow, light pink blush, cute clothes that aren't too revealing, like flower patterns, cute flirty dresses, and a cute innocent smile) and a 15 year old girl can look sexy with the right clothes and makeup as well (a darker lipstick, smokey eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, bronze blush, sexier clothes, like tight pants, mini skirts, revealing tops and bright colors). Is not a matter of culture, but of the right clothes and makeup to archieve the desire style.
That's why both have their charm.





and I also like girls, ok, so I can talk.
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:



Lol You REALLY love it when I feed your ego huh?


Maybe


SimplyBill wrote:

Do I sense stereotypes and prejudices (and probably racism)?


I feel the same way =/ Billie you're still my favorite You still owe me my hamster though


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:



both sexy usa and cute asien~


Lol why? I think there can sexy asians also, just like there can be cute americans. I find this thread pointless


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

I'm much more of an Adoring type of person, so I want my girls to be adorable as hell.
Asians.


We have "adorable" girls in the USA
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Conyers, Albany,...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
I bet a pervert is masturbating to this...lol
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

AyumiChanz wrote:

I never said i prefer guys, im just saying it does not turn me on? ._.
Anywayz nothing wrong with being "gay"


so r u a bi? out of curiosity
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Froz3nChaos wrote:

89% of american teens are lolicons... cute asia wins

EDIT: asians like cute more than sexy for some major fetish reason which i hardly understand


what are lolicons? lol, on ur last statement
4398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Cute is sexy but sexy can't be cute...
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / from east africa-...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
i think that because asians look very young even if they are not, it makes them want to look cute. i believe thats a good explanation of why asians like the cute side of girls rather than the sexy side
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

jobenerms wrote:

Cute is sexy but sexy can't be cute...


so you would consider a 2 year old sexy you sick freak....
4398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


jobenerms wrote:

Cute is sexy but sexy can't be cute...


so you would consider a 2 year old sexy you sick freak....


Hahahaha... I never mentioned that... If you see that I'm saying that please tell me...
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

jobenerms wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


jobenerms wrote:

Cute is sexy but sexy can't be cute...


so you would consider a 2 year old sexy you sick freak....


Hahahaha... I never mentioned that... If you see that I'm saying that please tell me...



no im saying by ur definition cute = sexy

and im trying to prove my point that cute doesn't equal sexy but sexy = cute

if someone was sexy in the first place they would already have to be "cute"
as no one would find them attractive if they weren't cute

but a baby can be cute and no one would find that sexy
they'd just be cute

4398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


jobenerms wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


jobenerms wrote:

Cute is sexy but sexy can't be cute...


so you would consider a 2 year old sexy you sick freak....


Hahahaha... I never mentioned that... If you see that I'm saying that please tell me...



no im saying by ur definition cute = sexy

and im trying to prove my point that cute doesn't equal sexy but sexy = cute

if someone was sexy in the first place they would already have to be "cute"
as no one would find them attractive if they weren't cute

but a baby can be cute and no one would find that sexy
they'd just be cute



If you are matured enough why do you consider a baby in this thread? I'm thinking about "women" dude. Cute hot sexy "women"...
And an asian...
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
i think i like Americas perception of beauty better ya know big tits nice ass and a thin waist.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

jobenerms wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


jobenerms wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


jobenerms wrote:

Cute is sexy but sexy can't be cute...


so you would consider a 2 year old sexy you sick freak....


Hahahaha... I never mentioned that... If you see that I'm saying that please tell me...



no im saying by ur definition cute = sexy

and im trying to prove my point that cute doesn't equal sexy but sexy = cute

if someone was sexy in the first place they would already have to be "cute"
as no one would find them attractive if they weren't cute

but a baby can be cute and no one would find that sexy
they'd just be cute



If you are matured enough why do you consider a baby in this thread? I'm thinking about "women" dude. Cute hot sexy "women"...
And an asian...


sry m8 not directed at you
but you never can tell with most ppl on here
lots of weirdos and pedophiles / Loli lovers swarming this site

example:



if anyone is turned on by this ^ then you are definitely on the way to becoming a full blown pedophile


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.