First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Who is your favorite Japanese, Korean and Taiwanese TV couple?
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

breakingdawnx wrote:


susanrana wrote:




which drama is this?


it is not a drama.. it is a movie.. a nice one:D
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
in korea
eugene and ji sung


eun yoon hye and jo ji hoon


taiwan
aril lin and joe cheng


japan
aya ueto and oguri shun

981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / TokyO, Japan(how...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Inoue Mao and Jun Matsumoto
5153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / FRANCE
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

yankumi22 wrote:

in korea
eugene and ji sung


eun yoon hye and jo ji hoon


taiwan
aril lin and joe cheng


japan
aya ueto and oguri shun



agree.!!!!!
but in wich drama aya and oguri play together ??
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

sweet_hope1 wrote:


yankumi22 wrote:

in korea
eugene and ji sung


eun yoon hye and jo ji hoon


taiwan
aril lin and joe cheng


japan
aya ueto and oguri shun



agree.!!!!!
but in wich drama aya and oguri play together ??




actually not in a drama...they were in a movie azumi...

Posted 11/20/08

susanrana wrote:


breakingdawnx wrote:


susanrana wrote:




which drama is this?


it is not a drama.. it is a movie.. a nice one:D


which movie then?
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
JOE CHEN QIAO EN AND MATHEW MING DAO.........[/b]


684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/23/08
Shun and Inoue Mao... because I want Jun for myself!!

Eun Hae and Joo Jihoon <only in Goong>... because again I want JJH for myself!!!

Lee Jihoon and Dahae in Hello! Aegesshi... waaahhh!!! I WANT him for myself!!!
6787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Netherlands...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
Matsumoto Jun And Inoue Mao!!!!!!!!
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 11/24/08



guilun is <3
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/24/08

breakingdawnx wrote:


susanrana wrote:


breakingdawnx wrote:


susanrana wrote:




which drama is this?


it is not a drama.. it is a movie.. a nice one:D


which movie then?


the nam eof the movie is jenny and juno
u can watch it at mysoju.
4150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore THE LIO...
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL~ too much 2 type out
4259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
KOREA
Hyun Bin and Sung Yuri

Jeon Ji-hyun and Cha Tae-Hyun

Yoon Eunhye and Joo ji hoon



JAPANESE

Aragaki Yui and Miura Haruma

TAIWANESE


Barbie Xu and Vic Zhou
11490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/24/08
for japanese couple:
Matsumoto Jun and Inoue Mao

for korean couples:
rain and song hye gyo
Joo Young Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye

for taiwanese couples
arjoe (ariel with joe )
mike he with rainie yang
ming dao with qiao en

1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
kim sun ah & hyun bin
miura haruma & shida mirai
big S & vic zhou
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.