First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
why do gals like to dump boys when some boys really love theM?
16855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

impossibleman wrote:


XRukiaKuchiki wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


XRukiaKuchiki wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


XRukiaKuchiki wrote:


impossibleman wrote:


XRukiaKuchiki wrote:

lawl. i see it the other way around. =D


aww, so you're saying the guy dumps the gal?


Yupp...its not surprising really.. lol XD


there are some who does tat!!



no, not some.. MANY. lolol jkjk.

have you ever dump a guy beforE??


maybe. :.. that was just an online relationship though. roefl. that's all in the past.




so you did, but what happen to the guy??


lol hey it doesnt count XDDD.umm iono lol..didnt keep in touch anymore.

726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
Its just natural that girls just like to be popular and beautiful. When they are attached, they feel a loss of freedom. The more boyfriends they have, the more popular and beautiful they feel. Most of these girls hate to lose. Losing to them means being dumped, therefore they would prefer to dump a guy first before they dump them. Girls that dumps a boy although the boy loves her so very much are usually those who have many boyfriends before. These girls don't deserve anyone at all and should not even have boyfriends. They should just choose boys that are out for a fling, in this way, no committment and no one gets hurt.

*Note : No offence to the girls.
Posted 9/9/08
and they probably dont feel the same way or like khyongbj said or they just want attention from everyone, sometimes guys are the same, the boy should just get a different girl friend, im sure theres someone else who likes him
2680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / Ivalice
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
I chose the third option.. but it just depends I guess
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Not to be rude or anything but did this happen to you or something?

By the way, no biggie. Find another chick.
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
to answer this question i'll pick the 2nd option..
....................................but guys ALWAYS dump me cause they like someone else...
soo.. its not always the girls...
Posted 9/9/08

FilzahHazirah wrote:

to answer this question i'll pick the 2nd option..
....................................but guys ALWAYS dump me cause they like someone else...
soo.. its not always the girls...


awwwh i'm so sorry, poor you, cause i got dump..
Posted 9/9/08

mushrie wrote:

Not to be rude or anything but did this happen to you or something?

By the way, no biggie. Find another chick.



yea kinda ogf, but hey thanks, i dont think i want to find another man
Posted 9/9/08

khyongbj wrote:

Its just natural that girls just like to be popular and beautiful. When they are attached, they feel a loss of freedom. The more boyfriends they have, the more popular and beautiful they feel. Most of these girls hate to lose. Losing to them means being dumped, therefore they would prefer to dump a guy first before they dump them. Girls that dumps a boy although the boy loves her so very much are usually those who have many boyfriends before. These girls don't deserve anyone at all and should not even have boyfriends. They should just choose boys that are out for a fling, in this way, no committment and no one gets hurt.

*Note : No offence to the girls.



yea maybe you're right??

Posted 9/9/08

Q161 wrote:

and they probably dont feel the same way or like khyongbj said or they just want attention from everyone, sometimes guys are the same, the boy should just get a different girl friend, im sure theres someone else who likes him


i kinda dont understand what you mean
Posted 9/9/08
well im saying that sometimes its the guys who dumps the girl, but if your the person that got dump, just look for someone else, maybe someone that likes you :P

impossibleman wrote:


Q161 wrote:

and they probably dont feel the same way or like khyongbj said or they just want attention from everyone, sometimes guys are the same, the boy should just get a different girl friend, im sure theres someone else who likes him


i kinda dont understand what you mean

Posted 9/9/08

Q161 wrote:

well im saying that sometimes its the guys who dumps the girl, but if your the person that got dump, just look for someone else, maybe someone that likes you :P

impossibleman wrote:


Q161 wrote:

and they probably dont feel the same way or like khyongbj said or they just want attention from everyone, sometimes guys are the same, the boy should just get a different girl friend, im sure theres someone else who likes him


i kinda dont understand what you mean


well im saying that sometimes its the guys who dumps the girl, but if your the person that got dump, just look for someone else, maybe someone that likes you :P

4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
well, usually they don't like to, but for reasons.... It all depends really.
Posted 9/9/08

Q161 wrote:


Q161 wrote:

well im saying that sometimes its the guys who dumps the girl, but if your the person that got dump, just look for someone else, maybe someone that likes you :P

impossibleman wrote:


Q161 wrote:

and they probably dont feel the same way or like khyongbj said or they just want attention from everyone, sometimes guys are the same, the boy should just get a different girl friend, im sure theres someone else who likes him


i kinda dont understand what you mean


well im saying that sometimes its the guys who dumps the girl, but if your the person that got dump, just look for someone else, maybe someone that likes you :P



yea i knwo, thks for the advice anyway,,

242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
Since when do girls like dumping anyone?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.