First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you sometimes hate CR?
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

tss...who posts their real ages in CR anyway?


So you're saying that you're old, immature, and...and...YOU HAVE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR?! o.o That's a disappointment, oh and to answer your question I do, the only people who lie about their age are perverted old men, old ladies trying to delude themselves that they're young, young kids trying to make older girls fall for them, and there are people who just like messing around, but they usually have pictures on their profiles to discount the age input. x3



Kaya ayus ayusin mo ugali mo ah.wag kang peste putangina. ansarap saksakin ng pag mumukha mo.


Hmmm the sentence structure of that makes me want to say that it's Tagalog, but I'm not too sure. Oh and you have horrible grammar there too if it is. No but seriously, you should have let everyone believe that you're 13, now I think that you're some older teen or someone in his twenties or thirties with some kind of mental disability, that or you were just raised in a crack house man. XD (I wonder when he reads that he'll think to reply with "Yeah stop telling me your life story", or something along the lines of that until he sees the sentence in these parenthesis here).


May I ask you...as to where you got the idea of creating a CRBOT?


CRBOT? I'm don't create anything on Crunchyroll, I'm not a staff member here lol.




"Im don't create"? Look who's correcting on my grammar. Honestly speaking, you have no right to correct me, or, anyone having a bad grammar, 'cause this is just a FORUM THREAD. This is not even a formal written letter to be submitted to any body by the way. If I were to create a formal letter, I would use more than a few hundred words from the dictionary, use the proper punctuation, and avoid mispelling simple words just as you do. If that was a typographical error, why don't you EDIT it?

You want to know how I knew who was sending me those fake make-up letters? A programmer can easily surf through acconts easily, and NOT MAKE UP PM's to try to fool them into sending their PASSWORD to you. Now we all know who has the mental disability. If I was raise in a CRACK HOUSE, I would'nt know how to Hack profiles, won't I? Tsk, tsk. Speak for yourself.

Next thing I want to clarify is about the KHR. The reason I was a bit, well, let's face it, more than a bit furious, was because my Uncle helps to sub KHR, while I tried to apply in the "Manga" dubbing. That's why I was angry.

Another thing. The "AGE" thing. I did'nt post my real age. I'm 15. I just don't want my friends to find my account.

Right now, that's probably much about of everything. I'm just wasting my time here.




407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Nither here or th...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
For being fifteen you sure sound as immature as an eight year old. If you were really the age you say you are, you would have at least some ability to argue your points. Flesh them out more, so to speak. Yes, I can see you did in fact make some points, however they are followed by horrible examples which only speak further of your mental maturity.

People raised in crack houses as you so elegantly put it, are not all idiots, as you would say. In fact some grow into determined and successful decent human beings. Thus, this example is moot. I do get what you are trying to say though.

Also, anyone can Google how to track sent messages, and even can use Google to triangulate the global position of the person who sent you an E-Mail. It's really not that hard, though some people seem to be confused in what hacking is and isn't. That is a topic for another time however.

If your Uncle really does take his personal time to sub KHR, then that's great. It will allow people who don't understand Japanese to watch the show and understand what everyone is saying. However, you must hope that your Uncle won't be arrested for copyright infringement. From what I gather, you can be charged up to 2,000 USD per viewing of copyrighted materials, you can also face an additional two month jail time per each viewing. Of course the amount of USD per viewing and jail time change with how much the copyright owner pushes the court.
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:


Tsutoki wrote:


blue_raindragon wrote:

tss...who posts their real ages in CR anyway?


So you're saying that you're old, immature, and...and...YOU HAVE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR?! o.o That's a disappointment, oh and to answer your question I do, the only people who lie about their age are perverted old men, old ladies trying to delude themselves that they're young, young kids trying to make older girls fall for them, and there are people who just like messing around, but they usually have pictures on their profiles to discount the age input. x3



Kaya ayus ayusin mo ugali mo ah.wag kang peste putangina. ansarap saksakin ng pag mumukha mo.


Hmmm the sentence structure of that makes me want to say that it's Tagalog, but I'm not too sure. Oh and you have horrible grammar there too if it is. No but seriously, you should have let everyone believe that you're 13, now I think that you're some older teen or someone in his twenties or thirties with some kind of mental disability, that or you were just raised in a crack house man. XD (I wonder when he reads that he'll think to reply with "Yeah stop telling me your life story", or something along the lines of that until he sees the sentence in these parenthesis here).


May I ask you...as to where you got the idea of creating a CRBOT?


CRBOT? I'm don't create anything on Crunchyroll, I'm not a staff member here lol.




"Im don't create"? Look who's correcting on my grammar. Honestly speaking, you have no right to correct me, or, anyone having a bad grammar, 'cause this is just a FORUM THREAD. This is not even a formal written letter to be submitted to any body by the way. If I were to create a formal letter, I would use more than a few hundred words from the dictionary, use the proper punctuation, and avoid mispelling simple words just as you do. If that was a typographical error, why don't you EDIT it?

You want to know how I knew who was sending me those fake make-up letters? A programmer can easily surf through acconts easily, and NOT MAKE UP PM's to try to fool them into sending their PASSWORD to you. Now we all know who has the mental disability. If I was raise in a CRACK HOUSE, I would'nt know how to Hack profiles, won't I? Tsk, tsk. Speak for yourself.

Next thing I want to clarify is about the KHR. The reason I was a bit, well, let's face it, more than a bit furious, was because my Uncle helps to sub KHR, while I tried to apply in the "Manga" dubbing. That's why I was angry.

Another thing. The "AGE" thing. I did'nt post my real age. I'm 15. I just don't want my friends to find my account.

Right now, that's probably much about of everything. I'm just wasting my time here.






First off, that second paragraph, I have no idea what the heck you're talking about, what fake letters? Programmers don't do such things, but if they would be referred to as something else while in the act, also even if your uncle did sub KHR why the heck did you make a thread about CR? Crunchyroll doesn't license anime, tsk tsk :P. Second off this part of your post:

I just don't want my friends to find my account.

complete and total lie, it should be like this:


blue_raindragon wrote:
I don't want people knowing that I'm a 15 year old with no friends whatsoever and I fake my age so it's less pathetic.


Why don't I go back and correct my typo you say? It would be like me telling you to go back and correcting all of your mistakes (though it could take years :P), it's tedious for just one mistake, you however have...ehhh too lazy to count the thousands of grammatical mistakes you made in that one post, and I won't even bring up your other posts (oh wait I just did x3). You give no proof that you know how to hack profiles, and I'm guessing you're telling me that you're going to make up a PM and try to make me send my password to you? Ummm you just revealed your plot, so I'll be on the watch. On a side note, that's not hacking, that's more like SE (if you even know what that means, if you respond with something like "I do know", then I'll say you're fibbing unless you give an accurate definition), hacking accounts involves something more along the lines of bruteforcing and mysql injections. I'm going to help you now though, okay okay, listen well. First there's this thing at the front of your house it's called a "door", now here's the tricky part, you need to use your limited mentality to "turn the knob". After that you may be blinded by a new world that you've never seen, outside you won't see usernames and words, you'll see these beings called "humans" or "people". Now here's the actual tricky part, and you may fail at it for the first hundred or so tries, try to make what we call a "friend". Follow this guide and you'll be on your way to learning grammar and actually stay off the computer for more than 5 minutes. Oh and the manga doesn't need new recruits, the manga comes out weekly around the same time on Sundays (might be different for other countries or states). If you do happen to respond to this, I probably won't respond back, well I might, but it'll just be something insipid and shallow like "Uh huh" or "That's nice", followed by the occasional smiley. Well I'm off now, I leave you these three things:
1. Good luck trying to make friends.
2. Learn the difference between hacking and SE (you know when you're not desparately trying to obtain friends).
3. Well there is no three, but a list never seems complete without a number three.
407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Nither here or th...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I can feel the hate from here.
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Akasarushi Land!
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I can feel the breeze~~~~~~~~~~*
Posted 9/17/08
I see dead people...oh I'm sorry did I ruin the mood?
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Akasarushi Land!
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Yeah man. I was enjoying my summer breeze.. Damm hot summer breeze.
Posted 9/18/08
I smelled Fail.
Member
1343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Ang angas talaga.nakakabwisit na.Putangina.
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
wow that was a meaningless arugment
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
''Ang angas talaga.nakakabwisit na.Putangina.'' wot dose that mean?
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Akasarushi Land!
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Bless. Don't get him started again. >.>
Anyone one that get into an argument and start typing/talking in another language that the other party don't understand is an Instant failure and have already lost the fight.
Member
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / london
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
sorry i'm just saying theres not much point in that argument
Member
7924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Inside your mind.
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08
A wise person once said:

One Sometimes Must defeat Accept.....

well he never said that.... but its true.... and yoda speech is awesome :3
Posted 9/18/08


Yeah....the guy kinda lost once he started speaking Tagalog or whatever language he was typing......

(Ok the picture was a plus. It was too funny, I had to do it XD)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.