First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Skip Beat Manga Debate/Chat/Arguing Place....
Posted 10/20/08

MrAZ wrote:


LadySasha72742 wrote:


MrAZ wrote:


LadySasha72742 wrote:

Your post is in the spoiler, Mraz.:


Oh my lord, I've been screaming about it since the last Act!!! Kyoko is basically the female Ren now! I wonder how Ren would face himself? When I noticed it was when she caught the hat in Act 128. How her posture was gave it away for me. But I still wasn't sure! And then she smiled oh-so-pleasnatly-in-the-way-Ren-does at the girls when they opened her door and she said "Hello you two." And I SCREAMED.

That birthday gift is porobably the best thing to happen between the two of them. Wait a second!!! When is Ren's borthday????? He'll be all of 21 the coming year.. (Still just old eough for me, Mraz!!! )


Heh? So it's a spoiler then? Oh ok... Right, coz there isn't a lot of our guys here who have read it... BUT THOSE TWO DEFINITELY MADE ME SCREAM!! True, those two gifts Ren gave (I know it's only one, coz he gave only a fat big rose to her. But I still count the small tear-shaped gem as second) really made Kyoko more determined, so she now have two lucky charms huh: Corn, and Queen Rosa... Ren go for it!! I agree with you, Ren's composure and his attitude definitely was shown in Kyoko there in the 2 latest chapters and just like I just screamed..
Oh yeah, his birthday is coming up..he's 22, not 21..he'll be 23 in ------ ---- I don't know tehehe... We still have to find out his birthday...




WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TYPOS IN MY LAST POST!!

I wonder what Kyoko wil give him for his 21st birthday?


um.. what do u mean typos sis? yeah... I wonder what gift she will give him...aw man I'm getting excited again! *touches cheeks, chibi version* mmmmm!


Oh! Sorry. Typos = Typographical errors. In short? Spelling errors from typing too fast or not taking enough care.
Ooh! I know! How about some kind of jewellry? Or something for his car? Maybe she'll cook dinner for him!!!
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08 , edited 10/20/08


Oh! Sorry. Typos = Typographical errors. In short? Spelling errors from typing too fast or not taking enough care.
Ooh! I know! How about some kind of jewellry? Or something for his car? Maybe she'll cook dinner for him!!!

For one, I don't think you have typos there sis... about her gift, I just hope she'll cook dinner for him in his apartment. (coz Ren rarely eat much & Yukihito-san wanted him to eat good, and Kyoko's the only motivation for him to eat tehehe ) And a jewelry: his birthstone perhaps? if it's a jewelry I wanted her to make an original, "never before seen" necklace---probably a manly necklace to her Queen Rosa? wooo! After she cooks a special dinner, and after they eat, she'll give that necklace to him in a simple yet beautifully made rectangular slim box....^_^ I wish she'd do that....And then the ever- touched Ren would kiss her sweetly afterwards!!!! wooooooo!!!
Posted 10/21/08 , edited 10/21/08


MrAZ wrote:



Oh! Sorry. Typos = Typographical errors. In short? Spelling errors from typing too fast or not taking enough care.
Ooh! I know! How about some kind of jewellry? Or something for his car? Maybe she'll cook dinner for him!!!


For one, I don't think you have typos there sis... about her gift, I just hope she'll cook dinner for him in his apartment. (coz Ren rarely eat much & Yukihito-san wanted him to eat good, and Kyoko's the only motivation for him to eat tehehe ) And a jewelry: his birthstone perhaps? if it's a jewelry I wanted her to make an original, "never before seen" necklace---probably a manly necklace to her Queen Rosa? wooo! After she cooks a special dinner, and after they eat, she'll give that necklace to him in a simple yet beautifully made rectangular slim box....^_^ I wish she'd do that....And then the ever- touched Ren would kiss her sweetly afterwards!!!! wooooooo!!!


I could have sworn there were more than 2. "pleasnatly" is wrong..... "porobably" is another....aha! "borthday" and "eough" All of 4 typos! That's too much. I'm a perfectionist, chick . They may be small, but I notice em!

Anyway! Would he wear a necklace? I never notice him in jewelry. Or I never paid attention. I suppose if Kyoko made it, then he just might wear it. Or he'll hang it by his bed so every night he can watch it before he closes his eyes. How come he hasn't taken a picture of her yet! I want him to have it and for Kyoko to stumble across it and get all flustered!!!

But all you want is that Kyoko-Ren kiss, yes! I could just imagine how you would fall off your chair if...no...WHEN it happens! But Ren has nice hands, eh. Gosh. I was watching them on his steering wheel the other day. I wished he would hold me.
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08

LadySasha72742 wrote:



MrAZ wrote:



Oh! Sorry. Typos = Typographical errors. In short? Spelling errors from typing too fast or not taking enough care.
Ooh! I know! How about some kind of jewellry? Or something for his car? Maybe she'll cook dinner for him!!!


For one, I don't think you have typos there sis... about her gift, I just hope she'll cook dinner for him in his apartment. (coz Ren rarely eat much & Yukihito-san wanted him to eat good, and Kyoko's the only motivation for him to eat tehehe ) And a jewelry: his birthstone perhaps? if it's a jewelry I wanted her to make an original, "never before seen" necklace---probably a manly necklace to her Queen Rosa? wooo! After she cooks a special dinner, and after they eat, she'll give that necklace to him in a simple yet beautifully made rectangular slim box....^_^ I wish she'd do that....And then the ever- touched Ren would kiss her sweetly afterwards!!!! wooooooo!!!


I could have sworn there were more than 2. "pleasnatly" is wrong..... "porobably" is another....aha! "borthday" and "eough" All of 4 typos! That's too much. I'm a perfectionist, chick . They may be small, but I notice em!

Anyway! Would he wear a necklace? I never notice him in jewelry. Or I never paid attention. I suppose if Kyoko made it, then he just might wear it. Or he'll hang it by his bed so every night he can watch it before he closes his eyes. How come he hasn't taken a picture of her yet! I want him to have it and for Kyoko to stumble across it and get all flustered!!!

But all you want is that Kyoko-Ren kiss, yes! I could just imagine how you would fall off your chair if...no...WHEN it happens! But Ren has nice hands, eh. Gosh. I was watching them on his steering wheel the other day. I wished he would hold me.

so we're on the same boat here too.. the perfectionists...tehehe... I think he'll wear it when it's from Kyoko. He actually wears a necklace sis, try to look at him again. It's always the one and same necklace he wear in whatever clothes he got... Oh yes, I even covered my mouth trying to stop myself from screaming loud when Ren catches Kyoko from falling.. I would definitely if they kiss! Oh yeah, I just love his hands.. Yoshiki-san really drew them very well... I wonder if it's her own hands that she modelled.. tehehe... well whatever, Ren is just too hawt and delicious.. Oh, and I've got a wonderful news: I'm done with the draft for my Skip Beat fan fic. I'm planning on writing one, and I still have to look for places where I can upload it... I wanted it to be here...just to remind you guys, it's a bit long... I have to break this into chapters... But it's Ren/ Kyoko...
Posted 10/22/08

MrAZ wrote:


LadySasha72742 wrote:



MrAZ wrote:



Oh! Sorry. Typos = Typographical errors. In short? Spelling errors from typing too fast or not taking enough care.
Ooh! I know! How about some kind of jewellry? Or something for his car? Maybe she'll cook dinner for him!!!


For one, I don't think you have typos there sis... about her gift, I just hope she'll cook dinner for him in his apartment. (coz Ren rarely eat much & Yukihito-san wanted him to eat good, and Kyoko's the only motivation for him to eat tehehe ) And a jewelry: his birthstone perhaps? if it's a jewelry I wanted her to make an original, "never before seen" necklace---probably a manly necklace to her Queen Rosa? wooo! After she cooks a special dinner, and after they eat, she'll give that necklace to him in a simple yet beautifully made rectangular slim box....^_^ I wish she'd do that....And then the ever- touched Ren would kiss her sweetly afterwards!!!! wooooooo!!!


I could have sworn there were more than 2. "pleasnatly" is wrong..... "porobably" is another....aha! "borthday" and "eough" All of 4 typos! That's too much. I'm a perfectionist, chick . They may be small, but I notice em!

Anyway! Would he wear a necklace? I never notice him in jewelry. Or I never paid attention. I suppose if Kyoko made it, then he just might wear it. Or he'll hang it by his bed so every night he can watch it before he closes his eyes. How come he hasn't taken a picture of her yet! I want him to have it and for Kyoko to stumble across it and get all flustered!!!

But all you want is that Kyoko-Ren kiss, yes! I could just imagine how you would fall off your chair if...no...WHEN it happens! But Ren has nice hands, eh. Gosh. I was watching them on his steering wheel the other day. I wished he would hold me.


so we're on the same boat here too.. the perfectionists...tehehe... I think he'll wear it when it's from Kyoko. He actually wears a necklace sis, try to look at him again. It's always the one and same necklace he wear in whatever clothes he got... Oh yes, I even covered my mouth trying to stop myself from screaming loud when Ren catches Kyoko from falling.. I would definitely if they kiss! Oh yeah, I just love his hands.. Yoshiki-san really drew them very well... I wonder if it's her own hands that she modelled.. tehehe... well whatever, Ren is just too hawt and delicious.. Oh, and I've got a wonderful news: I'm done with the draft for my Skip Beat fan fic. I'm planning on writing one, and I still have to look for places where I can upload it... I wanted it to be here...just to remind you guys, it's a bit long... I have to break this into chapters... But it's Ren/ Kyoko...

YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to read it!!!!!
Posted 10/26/08
Announcement from the desks of the manga consultant in your computers :
After November 10th (when my all four of my major midterm essays would have been submitted ) I'm starting from volume 1 and I'll act by act place great summaries and gushes in this thread. I'll even include links to read online or download the volume . It'll be fun!!! (I've long ago started , but I have to stop now until I finish my essays. You wouldn't believe how stressed I am about them.)
So look out for it! November 10th, probably 7:00pm my time (-4:00 GMT) I'll do the first few.
Posted 10/26/08
Oh.... and 130 is out. Go enjoy!!!!!!
The President
9527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / "Inside the kinde...
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
Sasha! Everyone! Minna! 130 is really a surprising chapter, have you read it?

I miss Ren now.... I can't wait for him to be in that limelight again... everything on this point is about the other tv series of Kyoko but I definitely can't wait what Ren would luk like too....
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08

MrAZ wrote:

Sasha! Everyone! Minna! 130 is really a surprising chapter, have you read it?

I miss Ren now.... I can't wait for him to be in that limelight again... everything on this point is about the other tv series of Kyoko but I definitely can't wait what Ren would luk like too....


Remember she becomes his manager in a bit. I am dying to see that one!! Ren in bed... *sighs* But I was like, Oh GAD. A Ren-less chapter. where is he???
Posted 11/12/08
Okay! And today marks the beginning of my volume summaries and commentaries. Feel free to comment and argue and beat me up. We'll start with Skip Beat! Volume 1. Now, I'm not entirely sure of which acts end the volume after volume 12 or so, but I'll try my best.
Posted 11/12/08
(sorry I took so long. Electricity is unreliable in my area three blocks across, one block deep. )
All images are placed in the spoilers....

Summary: Acts 1 thru 5 + 6:

We are introduced to a hard-working girl named Mogami Kyoko:

She spends her days working in a fast food restaurant and she idolizes and works very hard for the sake of one man:

He despises this man:

And because Kyoko wishes to support Shotaro, she also dislikes Ren. One day, she decides to take dinner for Shotaro and overhears him calling her little more than his servant. She has spent most of her life taking care of him, giving up the things girls her age want, and she left home and gave up high school and is keeping two jobs just to support him and that was the thanks she got. She confronts him and she vows revenge. He mocks her and she is taken out by security. By the next day, she has moved out and has changed her appearance, cutting and bleaching her hair and and basically becoming a new, daring person.

She moves in with the owners of the restaurant she works in on evenings and goes to the biggest and most respected talent agency, LME to get a chance at beating Shotaro at his game. She meets Sawara, the manager of the talent section who decides she's only after a chance to get closer to Tsuruga Ren who is their top celeb. After persistently chasing after Sawara, driving him nearly insane, he allows her to take the audtion. She bumps into Tsuruga Ren on her way out and they argue.
At the audition, she meets Maria, an adorable little girl, who sees her as a kindred spirit and Moko-san who sees her as a disgrace. Kyoko passes the first round by gaining the interest of the flamboyant president, Lory, by making a rose out of a daikon. Kyoko, sadly flunks out of the second round of auditions after responding poorly to a test of love, was it? I'm not sure. She meets up with Sawara afterwards who reveals to her what LME's president looks for in his talents, which she was sorely lacking: the drive and passion to make the audience love her (I think....)
She goes home without a spot in the agency, too sad to work that day. Meanwhile, LME's president who is far too interested in her to let this go, makes preparations specifically for Kyoko when she would return, because he is certain that her persistence will surely bring her back.
The next day, while Kyoko is still to sad to do anything, she takes out a gorgeous little blue stone, her deepest treasure given to her by a boy she had met as a child who used to keep her company and comfort her. She gets a day job in a gas station a few days later, and coincidentally, Sho's van stops by on the way to one of his jobs. He doesn't recognize her and that evening she rages about it . The owner of the restaurant talks to her and with renewed vigour she vows not to give up. She'll go back to LME the next day and try again.


Feel free to argue, challenge or debate my summary. I love a good challenge. Look out for the next summary! I'll try to do Acts 7 thru 13, maybe 14 too. Look out for it! I'll aim for Friday night. My last two major essays should be in by then so I'll be *FREE*...
L.M.E Moderator
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/14/08

LadySasha72742 wrote:


MrAZ wrote:


LadySasha72742 wrote:



MrAZ wrote:



Oh! Sorry. Typos = Typographical errors. In short? Spelling errors from typing too fast or not taking enough care.
Ooh! I know! How about some kind of jewellry? Or something for his car? Maybe she'll cook dinner for him!!!


For one, I don't think you have typos there sis... about her gift, I just hope she'll cook dinner for him in his apartment. (coz Ren rarely eat much & Yukihito-san wanted him to eat good, and Kyoko's the only motivation for him to eat tehehe ) And a jewelry: his birthstone perhaps? if it's a jewelry I wanted her to make an original, "never before seen" necklace---probably a manly necklace to her Queen Rosa? wooo! After she cooks a special dinner, and after they eat, she'll give that necklace to him in a simple yet beautifully made rectangular slim box....^_^ I wish she'd do that....And then the ever- touched Ren would kiss her sweetly afterwards!!!! wooooooo!!!


I could have sworn there were more than 2. "pleasnatly" is wrong..... "porobably" is another....aha! "borthday" and "eough" All of 4 typos! That's too much. I'm a perfectionist, chick . They may be small, but I notice em!

Anyway! Would he wear a necklace? I never notice him in jewelry. Or I never paid attention. I suppose if Kyoko made it, then he just might wear it. Or he'll hang it by his bed so every night he can watch it before he closes his eyes. How come he hasn't taken a picture of her yet! I want him to have it and for Kyoko to stumble across it and get all flustered!!!

But all you want is that Kyoko-Ren kiss, yes! I could just imagine how you would fall off your chair if...no...WHEN it happens! But Ren has nice hands, eh. Gosh. I was watching them on his steering wheel the other day. I wished he would hold me.


so we're on the same boat here too.. the perfectionists...tehehe... I think he'll wear it when it's from Kyoko. He actually wears a necklace sis, try to look at him again. It's always the one and same necklace he wear in whatever clothes he got... Oh yes, I even covered my mouth trying to stop myself from screaming loud when Ren catches Kyoko from falling.. I would definitely if they kiss! Oh yeah, I just love his hands.. Yoshiki-san really drew them very well... I wonder if it's her own hands that she modelled.. tehehe... well whatever, Ren is just too hawt and delicious.. Oh, and I've got a wonderful news: I'm done with the draft for my Skip Beat fan fic. I'm planning on writing one, and I still have to look for places where I can upload it... I wanted it to be here...just to remind you guys, it's a bit long... I have to break this into chapters... But it's Ren/ Kyoko...



YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to read it!!!!!


eh? eh?? Eh?? EHH??? what is this?? This must be God's punishment for checking back at this forum nearly a month later!! This is the worst SMITING EVER! I'm SORRIES!!!

will you tell my why Kyoko is dressed like Ren? Who's she glaring at? (I didn't even realize that was Kyoko until one of you actually made a statement of it...) I thought she was a really pretty girl!! (kyoko is pretty...but never like that.. ) She's so COOL!! so many things are going on in my head...

I don't know if I've put all the questions down....?? I'm so lost...is that really far after Kyoko meets Ren's Dad?

I think I intended to say something else before I saw those pictures...but it's been completely wiped from my mind...oh well..
Posted 11/14/08
To save space, I'm putting the quote in spoiler brackets...



No, no, my dear. Kyoko's not dressed like Ren. You know when she goes into character how she is. That's one of her characters and we find it resembles Ren. This is Volume 21 or 22. (Act 128 and 129). She's glaring at a girl on set who is trying to make her look bad....I'm convinced you might end up reading it online, you know....
L.M.E Moderator
1270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/15/08

LadySasha72742 wrote:

To save space, I'm putting the quote in spoiler brackets...



that's a good idea... and yeah...I probably might end up reading it online.. which would mean I might read Acts before also...T^T It's not fair...I don't to ruin it for myself, because if I know exactly what happens, I may feel like it's not good enough to buy....

I'm gonna go crazy, I may not be able to read that Act, but I think I'm gonna read the Act where I left off (Sho interrupts Kyoko's and Ren's discussion on the stalker).....-_-ll I feel so ...ashamed..I think...I'm feeling something, but I don't know what it is..(does that make sense? ) XD
Posted 11/15/08

tsubamechi wrote:


LadySasha72742 wrote:

To save space, I'm putting the quote in spoiler brackets...



that's a good idea... and yeah...I probably might end up reading it online.. which would mean I might read Acts before also...T^T It's not fair...I don't to ruin it for myself, because if I know exactly what happens, I may feel like it's not good enough to buy....

I'm gonna go crazy, I may not be able to read that Act, but I think I'm gonna read the Act where I left off (Sho interrupts Kyoko's and Ren's discussion on the stalker).....-_-ll I feel so ...ashamed..I think...I'm feeling something, but I don't know what it is..(does that make sense? ) XD

You're crazy!! It will ALWAYS be good enough to buy.... I think you're feeling good old fashioned anticipation. Very healthy, I'm afraid. I'm not sure how to get over that though.... Sowwy....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.