First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
We Got Married - it's licensed now!
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / the glitterplanet
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T i love it so much!!!!! hmm now I will have to find it another way I guess.... someone says you can find it on mysoju.com?
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:

so bad way
the old sub group sotped subbing
and another group take the sub
and now this
ithink becoz the korean shwo get attention from feom the ppl all arond the world
they want mony
nothing is free


ok.. assuming that they REALLY want money... if the viewers from other countries are willing to pay for this couple of shows, WILL THE TV STATION BE WILLING TO SUB ALL THEIR SHOWS? from commercials, dramas, and movies? If that's the case, then it wouldn't be so bad. But the thing is, even though there are korean channels all over the world, most of them are NOT SUBBED at all. So how can all the viewers understand it? errr... I'm really getting pissed!


yes i agree with you so way mybe they losing mony coz alot of ppl watchn it in the internet
its make me angery
but i know this
they sell ther shwos and drama in dvd
in japan ans in some plases 2


82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

barabeero wrote:


bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:

so bad way
the old sub group sotped subbing
and another group take the sub
and now this
ithink becoz the korean shwo get attention from feom the ppl all arond the world
they want mony
nothing is free


ok.. assuming that they REALLY want money... if the viewers from other countries are willing to pay for this couple of shows, WILL THE TV STATION BE WILLING TO SUB ALL THEIR SHOWS? from commercials, dramas, and movies? If that's the case, then it wouldn't be so bad. But the thing is, even though there are korean channels all over the world, most of them are NOT SUBBED at all. So how can all the viewers understand it? errr... I'm really getting pissed!


yes i agree with you so way mybe they losing mony coz alot of ppl watchn it in the internet
its make me angery
but i know this
they sell ther shwos and drama in dvd
in japan ans in some plases 2




i hate to say this, but at times like this, when im all excited and looking forward for the upcoming eps, then they'll stop uploading online and completely turns down my viewing pleasure, it's really upsetting! yes, you can buy the DVDs (DVDs wont be available until the whole show ends). but still, 1-2 weeks delay is already a burden to some avid fans, what more wait til the DVDs are available. and not all of them have subs the moment they release it. =/ i just hope that starting from today onwards, they'll start to think big. and when i say BIG, they start to sub all their shows regardless of who are watching. =/
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:


bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:

so bad way
the old sub group sotped subbing
and another group take the sub
and now this
ithink becoz the korean shwo get attention from feom the ppl all arond the world
they want mony
nothing is free


ok.. assuming that they REALLY want money... if the viewers from other countries are willing to pay for this couple of shows, WILL THE TV STATION BE WILLING TO SUB ALL THEIR SHOWS? from commercials, dramas, and movies? If that's the case, then it wouldn't be so bad. But the thing is, even though there are korean channels all over the world, most of them are NOT SUBBED at all. So how can all the viewers understand it? errr... I'm really getting pissed!


yes i agree with you so way mybe they losing mony coz alot of ppl watchn it in the internet
its make me angery
but i know this
they sell ther shwos and drama in dvd
in japan ans in some plases 2




i hate to say this, but at times like this, when im all excited and looking forward for the upcoming eps, then they'll stop uploading online and completely turns down my viewing pleasure, it's really upsetting! yes, you can buy the DVDs (DVDs wont be available until the whole show ends). but still, 1-2 weeks delay is already a burden to some avid fans, what more wait til the DVDs are available. and not all of them have subs the moment they release it. =/ i just hope that starting from today onwards, they'll start to think big. and when i say BIG, they start to sub all their shows regardless of who are watching. =/

so agreeeeeeeeeeeee with you
but here we dont have any dvd coz we dont have fans 4 korean shwos or drama


82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

barabeero wrote:


bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:


bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:

so bad way
the old sub group sotped subbing
and another group take the sub
and now this
ithink becoz the korean shwo get attention from feom the ppl all arond the world
they want mony
nothing is free


ok.. assuming that they REALLY want money... if the viewers from other countries are willing to pay for this couple of shows, WILL THE TV STATION BE WILLING TO SUB ALL THEIR SHOWS? from commercials, dramas, and movies? If that's the case, then it wouldn't be so bad. But the thing is, even though there are korean channels all over the world, most of them are NOT SUBBED at all. So how can all the viewers understand it? errr... I'm really getting pissed!


yes i agree with you so way mybe they losing mony coz alot of ppl watchn it in the internet
its make me angery
but i know this
they sell ther shwos and drama in dvd
in japan ans in some plases 2




i hate to say this, but at times like this, when im all excited and looking forward for the upcoming eps, then they'll stop uploading online and completely turns down my viewing pleasure, it's really upsetting! yes, you can buy the DVDs (DVDs wont be available until the whole show ends). but still, 1-2 weeks delay is already a burden to some avid fans, what more wait til the DVDs are available. and not all of them have subs the moment they release it. =/ i just hope that starting from today onwards, they'll start to think big. and when i say BIG, they start to sub all their shows regardless of who are watching. =/

so agreeeeeeeeeeeee with you
but here we dont have any dvd coz we dont have fans 4 korean shwos or drama




same here... u hve 2 look it up on the internet... and by doing so, the shipping fee is REALLY REALLY expensive. =/
sum1 needs to tell them stations to sub their shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so even if viewers have to pay for subscription, it'll be worth it!
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

organicangelalexial wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T i love it so much!!!!! hmm now I will have to find it another way I guess.... someone says you can find it on mysoju.com?


yepp, u can find it on mysoju.com, but the webbie's down for the moment, though it should be up soon! (=
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:


bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:


bebedoz wrote:


barabeero wrote:

so bad way
the old sub group sotped subbing
and another group take the sub
and now this
ithink becoz the korean shwo get attention from feom the ppl all arond the world
they want mony
nothing is free


ok.. assuming that they REALLY want money... if the viewers from other countries are willing to pay for this couple of shows, WILL THE TV STATION BE WILLING TO SUB ALL THEIR SHOWS? from commercials, dramas, and movies? If that's the case, then it wouldn't be so bad. But the thing is, even though there are korean channels all over the world, most of them are NOT SUBBED at all. So how can all the viewers understand it? errr... I'm really getting pissed!


yes i agree with you so way mybe they losing mony coz alot of ppl watchn it in the internet
its make me angery
but i know this
they sell ther shwos and drama in dvd
in japan ans in some plases 2




i hate to say this, but at times like this, when im all excited and looking forward for the upcoming eps, then they'll stop uploading online and completely turns down my viewing pleasure, it's really upsetting! yes, you can buy the DVDs (DVDs wont be available until the whole show ends). but still, 1-2 weeks delay is already a burden to some avid fans, what more wait til the DVDs are available. and not all of them have subs the moment they release it. =/ i just hope that starting from today onwards, they'll start to think big. and when i say BIG, they start to sub all their shows regardless of who are watching. =/

so agreeeeeeeeeeeee with you
but here we dont have any dvd coz we dont have fans 4 korean shwos or drama




same here... u hve 2 look it up on the internet... and by doing so, the shipping fee is REALLY REALLY expensive. =/
sum1 needs to tell them stations to sub their shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so even if viewers have to pay for subscription, it'll be worth it!


yeah
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08


Bummer. I guess they have no idea that online streaming helped promote the popularity of the celebrities. I mean, this was how I got hooked on SS501 and other Korean stuff which I didn't even know existed before I watched WGM.

But, yeah. They gotta and wanna earn from it.
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / kl
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
OMG whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttt!!!
im still not finished yet, n its licensed! its suck!
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / the glitterplanet
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
i found a site guys but they dont have the newest episode yet.... but I will share it with you anyways k ! ^_^ since we all love WGM!!!! how could I not share it!

http://www.tv-links.cc/asian/we-got-married.htm# hope this helps us out guys!
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flo Rida
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
a new example of how life can suck..

>> not rating the shows will keep them online longer, true?
ill keep that in mind.
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
Its a shame... this site was a good WGM source!
only 3 parts with the option of HQ/LQ versions and fast upload speed.

AH WELLS! We'll just have to find other sources of our fav variety show.

I found that the best way is to go to the Soompi thread for WGM. Thats where all the subbers are, then get the links there to download the lastest episodes and subs. Just takes an hour of patience.. yet theres the upside of getting to watch the episode without breaks
1668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

organicangelalexial wrote:

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T i love it so much!!!!! hmm now I will have to find it another way I guess.... someone says you can find it on mysoju.com?


Right. But the problem is mysoju takes a little bit more time to upload WGM show, and aside from that, the site is having some technical issues this past few weeks.
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
how can they do this!!!! roar!!!!
12190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
aww, f*ck! after xman, now this!!!!! even suju's vids are gone...argh!

my fav korean variety shows...WHERE TO WATCH THEM NOW?!?!?!?!?! (full episodes)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.