First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why are people always so bored
4557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bermuda Triangle
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Best_Left_Unknown wrote:

Well that's becaue that's what life is. You live, find it boring, find the amuzing parts of life too complicated to reach, then you die. It's like a really poorly made video game.



i know like that big noob upstairs ( God ) should create a better game

it's been like 12 billion years? since the start of creation you'd think he release a new patch or something


There's ALWAYS glitches to find so you can never get bored!!! Have you figured how to walk on water, it's amazing!
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

crunchypibb wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Best_Left_Unknown wrote:

Well that's becaue that's what life is. You live, find it boring, find the amuzing parts of life too complicated to reach, then you die. It's like a really poorly made video game.



i know like that big noob upstairs ( God ) should create a better game

it's been like 12 billion years? since the start of creation you'd think he release a new patch or something


There's ALWAYS glitches to find so you can never get bored!!! Have you figured how to walk on water, it's amazing!


no that one is tricky but i did figure out how to turn water into wine
2893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
It RULEZ!!!!! holding em back >.<

and fear!!!!

and no sense of adventure >.<

oh and lack of creativity >.>
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

.... im suppose to be doing a 4 paper fuckign assignment

and yet i keep being pulled back into the crunchroll forums!!

adgksdjitgowjeiogjsodgsopgodsk!!!! weinershnitzels!



LOL im having the same problem..im supposed to be doing a couple pages of notes for my next chem test in a couple of days and ihavent written one thing =___= *CURSES CRUNCHYROLL*
1054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
life isnt suppose to be all fun and games because of duties...
tell ur dad or mum to go have fun and quit work. Now see where is the money going to come from when they have to pay bills, and food and the toys and games that you want.

EVERYTHING has a price.

4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rhodesia
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

resident_evil_gal wrote:

It RULEZ!!!!! holding em back >.<

and fear!!!!

and no sense of adventure >.<

oh and lack of creativity >.>


its boring because this person i quoted exists.... i wish this person would rot inside out....
2893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


resident_evil_gal wrote:

It RULEZ!!!!! holding em back >.<

and fear!!!!

and no sense of adventure >.<

oh and lack of creativity >.>


its boring because this person i quoted exists.... i wish this person would rot inside out....





yep..ur life must really suck eh?
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rhodesia
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

resident_evil_gal wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


resident_evil_gal wrote:

It RULEZ!!!!! holding em back >.<

and fear!!!!

and no sense of adventure >.<

oh and lack of creativity >.>


its boring because this person i quoted exists.... i wish this person would rot inside out....





yep..ur life must really suck eh?


yea.. it does.. cuz you replied to my quote you gullible moron... LoL
2893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Raccoon City
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


resident_evil_gal wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


resident_evil_gal wrote:

It RULEZ!!!!! holding em back >.<

and fear!!!!

and no sense of adventure >.<

oh and lack of creativity >.>


its boring because this person i quoted exists.... i wish this person would rot inside out....





yep..ur life must really suck eh?


yea.. it does.. cuz you replied to my quote you gullible moron... LoL


and u replied which makes u and even more gullible moron.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rhodesia
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08

resident_evil_gal wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


resident_evil_gal wrote:


Shadow-of-Intent wrote:


resident_evil_gal wrote:

It RULEZ!!!!! holding em back >.<

and fear!!!!

and no sense of adventure >.<

oh and lack of creativity >.>


its boring because this person i quoted exists.... i wish this person would rot inside out....





yep..ur life must really suck eh?


yea.. it does.. cuz you replied to my quote you gullible moron... LoL


and u replied which makes u and even more gullible moron.


lol.. seriously.. NO... you wise cracking fool... your comebacks are pretty funny...ROFL
1359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
errrr, i am bored too
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
im bored cuz im underage and i dont work
and on the weekends when i finally have free time im bored
during the school week tho its so busy -.-'
Posted 10/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
There is an age restriction on EVERYTHING!.....and curfews ....'tis no fair!
Posted 10/11/08
To all: You want to know something about this?
Posted 10/11/08
I usually just do.. something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.