Orphen
Posted 9/9/08
Ok, for anyone who doesn't know, there's a manga version of the 2 season anime Orphen (Sorcerous Stabber Orphen) which has 6 Volumes. However, after these 6 volumes here's still an UNRESOLVED STORY and the manga's very old. Meaning that they aren't going to be making any more. so my question is this. What the hell's the ending to this story because Azalie's still running around and Orphen's going to go and stop her. The 6th volume ends with him going after her and she tells him to "Meet her at Kimlack." But it just ends there, no part 2, no continuation, just dead end. What happened?!?!?!?!?!?!?
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/9/08
I've never read the manga, just watched the first season of the anime.
It was alright I guess, but it is getting pretty old now.

Wikipedia confirms there is only 6 volumes and nothing has been published since 2001. I guess the mangaka just stopped.
Posted 9/9/08
But then how does it end?
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Best_Left_Unknown wrote:

But then how does it end?


I'm going to assume it dosn't sadly.
Neither does ragnarok, if that makes you feel any better.
I have 8 volumes or so and no end, feels like a waste of money.

Posted 9/10/08

riavan wrote:


Best_Left_Unknown wrote:

But then how does it end?


I'm going to assume it dosn't sadly.
Neither does ragnarok, if that makes you feel any better.
I have 8 volumes or so and no end, feels like a waste of money.



Well the anime has a second season called Orphen: Revenge.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Best_Left_Unknown wrote:


riavan wrote:


Best_Left_Unknown wrote:

But then how does it end?


I'm going to assume it dosn't sadly.
Neither does ragnarok, if that makes you feel any better.
I have 8 volumes or so and no end, feels like a waste of money.



Well the anime has a second season called Orphen: Revenge.

I'm aware, havn't seen it though so I cant tell you the ending.

Posted 9/10/08

riavan wrote:


Best_Left_Unknown wrote:


riavan wrote:


Best_Left_Unknown wrote:

But then how does it end?


I'm going to assume it dosn't sadly.
Neither does ragnarok, if that makes you feel any better.
I have 8 volumes or so and no end, feels like a waste of money.



Well the anime has a second season called Orphen: Revenge.

I'm aware, havn't seen it though so I cant tell you the ending.



Hahaha, Thanks anyways.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
I know how you feel though, it's one of the bad sides of releasing episodic content.
If it's not popular enough, or the author moves on, it just stops.
Personally I would always feel the need to do a final tidy up volume, but perhaps the publisher or such dropped the title, there's not always that much they can do.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/15/10
O.P has nuked. If anyone wants to recreate this thread they're more than welcome to.

~Locked
You must be logged in to post.