First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
RolePlay Shugo Chara REMIX
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/11/08
Hihi!!I was bored and made this so fill this out and quoting me is a faster way to fill it up:

Name:

Age:

B-Day:

Info about you:

Look:

Charas:

Crush?:

Chair:

Relative?:


And heres mine
Name:Rose
Age:12
B-Day:April 3
Info about you:Cute,smart,emoish,pretty,great at arts and sports,and is a great friend^^
Look:

Charas:
1.Demmi,A devil chara.She's sweet,meanish,and funny^^

Character Transformation:Devil's Light Attk:Devil's Fire and Devil's Curse

2.Miru,A music chara.She's fun,sweet,cute,and smart with music.

Character Transformation:Music Tune Attk:Moving Melody and Music Cross

Crush?:-Kiko
Chair:Queen
Relative?:-None
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/11/08
Chairs:
King:Kaen_Norite
Queen:Winterroselove
Jack:mewchiy
Ace:minimoop
Joker:AnaMaree
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
Name: Karen

Age: 12

B-Day: June 9

Info about you: Outside a perfectionist. Really a loud, obnoxious kid. She's very sarcastic, too. She's also bubbly.

She lived in America until her dad re-married to a Japanese woman. She despises everything about Japan and wants to go back home. And she also hates her new mom. She warms up to her eventually.
Look:

Charas:

Sugar



Nea


Crush?: Nobody. Yet.

Chair: Joker. MUAHAHA >:D

Relative?: Riley. Younger, scary, step-sister.
Posted 9/9/08

AnaMaree wrote:

Name: Karen

Age: 12

B-Day: June 9

Info about you: Outside a perfectionist. Really a loud, obnoxious kid.

Look: -

Charas: -

Crush?: Nobody. Yet.

Chair: Joker. MUAHAHA >:D

Relative?: Riley. Younger, scary, sister.


u have to atleast have a charaDD
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/9/08

Winterroselove wrote:


AnaMaree wrote:

Name: Karen

Age: 12

B-Day: June 9

Info about you: Outside a perfectionist. Really a loud, obnoxious kid.

Look: -

Charas: -

Crush?: Nobody. Yet.

Chair: Joker. MUAHAHA >:D

Relative?: Riley. Younger, scary, sister.


u have to atleast have a charaDD


I have to go get em up first. :P

Posted 9/10/08

AnaMaree wrote:

Name: Karen

Age: 12

B-Day: June 9

Info about you: Outside a perfectionist. Really a loud, obnoxious kid. She's very sarcastic, too. She's also bubbly.

She lived in America until her dad re-married to a Japanese woman. She despises everything about Japan and wants to go back home. And she also hates her new mom. She warms up to her eventually.
Look:

Charas:

Sugar



Nea


Crush?: Nobody. Yet.

Chair: Joker. MUAHAHA >:D

Relative?: Riley. Younger, scary, step-sister.


accepted^^
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/12/08
Hihi!!I was bored and made this so fill this out and quoting me is a faster way to fill it up:

Name: kona

Age:12

B-Day:8/31

Look:

Charas: saya: nights short for night reaper: sakura:

Crush?: no one this moment ill wait for pll to come

Chair:jack

Relative?:sister bro and jerk of a dad
Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
wow shockr the thing u did for look i used as my pic
Member
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/11/08

Winterroselove wrote:

Hihi!!I was bored and made this so fill this out and quoting me is a faster way to fill it up:

Name:

Age:

B-Day:

Info about you:

Look:

Charas:

Crush?:

Chair:

Relative?:


And heres mine
Name:Rose
Age:12
B-Day:April 3
Info about you:Cute,smart,emoish,pretty,great at arts and sports,and is a great friend^^
Look:

Charas:
1.Demmi,A devil chara.She's sweet,meanish,and funny^^

Character Transformation:Devil's Light Attk:Devil's Fire and Devil's Curse

2.Miru,A music chara.She's fun,sweet,cute,and smart with music.

Character Transformation:Music Tune Attk:Moving Melody and Music Cross

Crush?:-None
Chair:Queen
Relative?:-None


Name: Sasha Himamori

Age: 13

B-Day: sept 4th

Info about you: she was forced out of her home she was very sad and so she can be very cold towards others. she loves her older sister very much even though she may not show it. she also carries a sword. (its usually hidden and not used to much)

Look:

Charas: Tilla Her very quiet chara. she sleeps alot and may seem weak but shes stronger than she looks. she tries to get sasha not to be so cold all the time but rarely gets her to.


Crush?: none yet

Chair: ace

Relative?: older sis Momoko Himamori (rarely seen)
Posted 9/10/08

mewchiy wrote:

Hihi!!I was bored and made this so fill this out and quoting me is a faster way to fill it up:

Name: kona

Age:16

B-Day:8/31

Look:

Charas: saya: nights short for night reaper: sakura:

Crush?: no one this moment ill wait for pll to come

Chair:jack

Relative?:sister bro and jerk of a dad


xDDaccepted
Posted 9/10/08

minimoonp wrote:


Winterroselove wrote:

Hihi!!I was bored and made this so fill this out and quoting me is a faster way to fill it up:

Name:

Age:

B-Day:

Info about you:

Look:

Charas:

Crush?:

Chair:

Relative?:


And heres mine
Name:Rose
Age:12
B-Day:April 3
Info about you:Cute,smart,emoish,pretty,great at arts and sports,and is a great friend^^
Look:

Charas:
1.Demmi,A devil chara.She's sweet,meanish,and funny^^

Character Transformation:Devil's Light Attk:Devil's Fire and Devil's Curse

2.Miru,A music chara.She's fun,sweet,cute,and smart with music.

Character Transformation:Music Tune Attk:Moving Melody and Music Cross

Crush?:-None
Chair:Queen
Relative?:-None


Name: Sasha Himamori

Age: 13

B-Day: sept 4th

Info about you: she was forced out of her home she was very sad and so she can be very cold towards others. she loves her older sister very much even though she may not show it

Look:

Charas: Tilla Her very quiet chara. she sleeps alot and may seem weak but shes stronger than she looks. she tries to get sasha not to be so cold all the time but rarely gets her to.


Crush?: none yet

Chair: ace

Relative?: older sis Momoko Himamori (rarely seen)


accepted also we can start when ever
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08
WE CAN START WHENEVER WE LIKE YOU KNOW!!!
Member
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Name:Kaen norite

Age:13

B-Day:march 24 1995

Look:

info about you:well I am kinda hyper but when you first meet me I will be quiet. I can be a good friend but I kinda get angry esaly...but I am preaty nice^^"

Charas:Flame,Juki,kiya,and nini (l'll get pictures soon!

Crush?:Kukai...

Chair:can I be in king? please lol?

Relative?:they all died...
Member
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
~i'll start~

Sasha was still asleep. she had been living with her older sister since she had gotten kicked out of her own house. it was almost time for school and sasha was still in bed so her sister momoko went towake her up

Momoko: Yo! sasha youre gonna be late for your first day back to school! she yelled

sasha just groaned

Sasha: Whatever. she yelled. Thinks: OMG! thanks sooo much nee-chan!

sasha woke up washed up and got dressed then left for school

Sasha: Im off! she said then walked off
Posted 9/11/08
Rose a super new girl was walking and crashed with SASHA
Rose:O sorry I'm new and I'm trying to find the school cna you help me?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.