First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Request:Icon
60610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/9/08 , edited 9/9/08
Here you can order icons!

First give us a picture you want. We will only crop the head to use.
Then tell us what text you want on it!
Lastly tell us if you want a thin black border or not!

Heres an example:

We will try to make it asap!
Member
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Picture in Spoiler:

Can you put lHeartYu on it?
Yes i want black border..

Ty ^^
60610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

lHeartYu wrote:

Picture in Spoiler:

Can you put lHeartYu on it?
Yes i want black border..

Ty ^^


Here ^^ it\s not that good but i hope u like it ^^;
Member
14484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in CR
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
can u put skyblue95 on it
yes i want black bored

Posted 9/13/08

skyblue95 wrote:

can u put skyblue95 on it
yes i want black bored



if u don't want the letter to blink i can change it for u!
Member
14484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in CR
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
it okay ^^ thx i love it
Posted 9/14/08


Can you Put; Shizuka
and no black border thx^^ thihi make it kee aii can u^^
60610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

JennyD wrote:



Can you Put; Shizuka
and no black border thx^^ thihi make it kee aii can u^^


Pending~
60610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

JennyD wrote:



Can you Put; Shizuka
and no black border thx^^ thihi make it kee aii can u^^


Here U go~!


I thought it looked a little better with the border so i made a copy with the border

Posted 9/14/08

BlueSparkle wrote:


JennyD wrote:



Can you Put; Shizuka
and no black border thx^^ thihi make it kee aii can u^^


Here U go~!


awww how Ke Aiii I'll have it on my profile xd
Posted 9/19/08

BlueSparkle wrote:

Here you can order icons!

First give us a picture you want. We will only crop the head to use.
Then tell us what text you want on it!
Lastly tell us if you want a thin black border or not!

Heres an example:

We will try to make it asap!




please put: liletoile
Posted 9/20/08

write on it miyami-san
please make it really cute please
Member
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

Can you put Kirari chan for the border anything that looks cute ^-^ thank you
Member
41711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / california
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

can u plz put princessakura135 or just sakura-hime135 or just sakura-hime ^//^ which ever one fits
and yes plz
Posted 9/28/08

liletoile wrote:


BlueSparkle wrote:

Here you can order icons!

First give us a picture you want. We will only crop the head to use.
Then tell us what text you want on it!
Lastly tell us if you want a thin black border or not!

Heres an example:

We will try to make it asap!




please put: liletoile


i am really srry that it took so long ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.