First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Leather Bags
1412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Angeles City a ci...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Hi! I bought a blue stone leather bag ( the bag that permanently increase the number of items you can hold) the first time I used it, it worked then I bought another one but this time it didn't increase. from 23/23 it remained the same. i just waste 10k gold.. hmm?
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

kevzter07 wrote:

Hi! I bought a blue stone leather bag ( the bag that permanently increase the number of items you can hold) the first time I used it, it worked then I bought another one but this time it didn't increase. from 23/23 it remained the same. i just waste 10k gold.. hmm?

that's odd. it could be a glitch.
you need to report it so the mods can find out what happened & fix the glitch, if any.
go here http://www.crunchyroll.com/show/vitemclass/?id=1713 & use the
'Report (overpriced, mislabeled, stolen art, etc.)' link, right below the item image, to make your case.

by the way, there's a help thread where you can post your question or request for help regarding CL issues. please try to post there instead of creating a separate thread next time.

339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / In a Cave
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
I never had that kind of problem... Sorry
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
me too don't have that problem hmm maybe u have press wrong button maybe u press the sell button not use item button.
5327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Edmonton, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
nope never worked fine for me and i bought over 30 of them
5533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Au pays des merve...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
yeah it worked fine for me
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:

me too don't have that problem hmm maybe u have press wrong button maybe u press the sell button not use item button.


but when you sell item i think it gets confirmed first so i'm preety sure she didn't try to sell it assuming she didn't press sell the 2nd time lol
1961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

jng0907 wrote:


Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:

me too don't have that problem hmm maybe u have press wrong button maybe u press the sell button not use item button.


but when you sell item i think it gets confirmed first so i'm preety sure she didn't try to sell it assuming she didn't press sell the 2nd time lol


okay hmm that case maybe she just buy the wrong bag she buy the bag for boy
17351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:


jng0907 wrote:


Grimmjow_6th_espada wrote:

me too don't have that problem hmm maybe u have press wrong button maybe u press the sell button not use item button.


but when you sell item i think it gets confirmed first so i'm preety sure she didn't try to sell it assuming she didn't press sell the 2nd time lol


okay hmm that case maybe she just buy the wrong bag she buy the bag for boy

the blue stone bag designed for boy & girl are the ones chibi avatars are buying.
my chibi bought & used those with no problem.
then again it could be a technical glitch so best for kevzter07 to inform the mods so they can check if things are fine on their side.

24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
it doesnt matter alot because you have over the limit
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
When is it worthwhile to buy a leather bag?
33423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
There are 3 different bags:
1 increase item capacity for 5000 gold.
2 increase item capacities for 8000 gold.
3 increase item capacities for 10000 gold.
If you're lucky to get one of these bags from Explore or Fight NPC.
13427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In my own room
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
hmm sorry never happen to me =_=
182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / the land of confu...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
it happened to me once two days back.

but t was only that one time, it never happened again.

A glitch maybe...
1278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
its probably a glitch...just inform the mods
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.