First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Good, cheap food in Singapore?
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

ki0n wrote:

SP FC6 sux leh. nothing nice to eat and most of all, no vegetable leh


AYE AYE! where got lor >< have vegetarian eh!
oh, and it's renovating XD haha. when school reopens, we'll see a new FC6! XD HAHAHAHAHHAHHA.
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

TehPeng wrote:

lol... lame... haha... 2pid ppl giv 2pid result... haha...


dont be so mean XD
Member
431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

indarkness wrote:

AYE AYE! where got lor >< have vegetarian eh!
oh, and it's renovating XD haha. when school reopens, we'll see a new FC6! XD HAHAHAHAHHAHHA.


hello! i not toking abt jia chao(eat grass) tat kind of vegetable
Member
6051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

ki0n wrote:

hello! i not toking abt jia chao(eat grass) tat kind of vegetable


you say no vegetables what. so many stores all have vege inside ><
cong (onions) also have lor.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

TehPeng wrote:

lol... lame... haha... 2pid ppl giv 2pid result... haha...


nice one..this is considered stupid too right? make it three 2pid ppl then XD
Member
892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere roller...
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
hahaha... lol... u tink u funny ar?
Member
24365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
haha. we're suppose to be talking about food here.. not 2pid 2pid 2pid
Member
726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
??? Lol! Kinda off topic leh! But its ok to have fun. Actually bedok got alot of good food. But i usually go to siglap area. Nice environment there. I never been to SP before. How many foodcourts you guys have?
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/12/08

Santhor wrote:


TehPeng wrote:

lol... lame... haha... 2pid ppl giv 2pid result... haha...


nice one..this is considered stupid too right? make it three 2pid ppl then XD



wha...wait... who's the three? me and ? and ?
Member
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

indarkness wrote:


stopbus wrote:

lol... hmm... since i study in SP... n my block got Mac there at student price... so most of de time is eat Mac... haha... since i m lazy to walk far far... lol


come FC 6 la. XD HAHA


lol siao ah... me break 1hr... walk frm FC 2 to 6... lol... can die n will die... haha...
Member
6643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / a LittLe Red Dot...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

khyongbj wrote:

??? Lol! Kinda off topic leh! But its ok to have fun. Actually bedok got alot of good food. But i usually go to siglap area. Nice environment there. I never been to SP before. How many foodcourts you guys have?


6... haha... FC 1 is de oldest... FC 4 got aircon... FC 2 got Mac... FC 5 is KFC n Pizza Hut... others i dono... haha... yah FC 1 n 6 got Vegetarian... lol...
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08


the ALIF in bukit gombak is not bad too..they changed the prata chef.but the waiter there don't have manners..if you want cheap food in ALIF, u can order 5 kosong haha
Member
568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Santhor wrote:



you, indarkness and me...


We are family ^^
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
LOL who wants to be in a family of a roller blade and some darkness entity ..
Member
726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

stopbus wrote:


khyongbj wrote:

??? Lol! Kinda off topic leh! But its ok to have fun. Actually bedok got alot of good food. But i usually go to siglap area. Nice environment there. I never been to SP before. How many foodcourts you guys have?


6... haha... FC 1 is de oldest... FC 4 got aircon... FC 2 got Mac... FC 5 is KFC n Pizza Hut... others i dono... haha... yah FC 1 n 6 got Vegetarian... lol...


I See. Wow! You guys got quite alot of fast food, even pizza hut. Cool!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.