First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply The Dark Kingdom invites u to a Party
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

white_witch_01 wrote:

Teehee! Thank you. Ya-ha!


uh..can i ask a question...?wat invitation..is it only for staff or somethin?
Creator
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
@Sakura-chan
Yup yup!

@sm3xyang3l
No my dear, it's for everyone ^_^


Ya-ha!

Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Teehee! Thank you. Ya-ha!


uh..can i ask a question...?wat invitation..is it only for staff or somethin?


yes.. this party is for everyone to come..i hope u will enjoy your time!! ^_^
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Teehee! Thank you. Ya-ha!


uh..can i ask a question...?wat invitation..is it only for staff or somethin?


yes.. this party is for everyone to come..i hope u will enjoy your time!! ^_^


wait ill come tomorrow^^i gotta go >.< are u guys comin tommorow or is this the only day for the party..
Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

sm3xyang3l wrote:


Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:


white_witch_01 wrote:

Teehee! Thank you. Ya-ha!


uh..can i ask a question...?wat invitation..is it only for staff or somethin?


yes.. this party is for everyone to come..i hope u will enjoy your time!! ^_^


wait ill come tomorrow^^i gotta go >.< are u guys comin tommorow or is this the only day for the party..


sure, u can come tomorrow... we'll probably b here tomorrow.. it depends on wat we're doing 2.... hope 2 see ya there... and besides, it didn't start til a few days ago..
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
*tranforms*thats better ^^ hehe hm..i wonder if im the only one rite now.....owells ill just stay for a few hrs
Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Not bad. Your dress is quite lovely!! I hope you have fun here at this annual ball.
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Vampire_Angel_Sakura wrote:

Not bad. Your dress is quite lovely!! I hope you have fun here at this annual ball.


u too ^^
Moderator
19850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥California.♥
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Why, Thank-you!! For now, I'm gonna go check my kingdom.
Villager
13182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cross Academy Nig...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

white_witch_01 wrote:

@Sakura-chan
Yup yup!

@sm3xyang3l
No my dear, it's for everyone ^_^


Ya-ha!



Hei gal.. tkx.. now it dosent look so much like an epic failure ^.^v
Posted 9/17/08

sakurazaki-san wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

i can take part too right?


Welcome...enjoy yourselves... and you are from which kingdom??


can i change my pic if so here's my changed one
Villager
13182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cross Academy Nig...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

can i change my pic if so here's my changed one


You can edit yur post and change the pic..
Villager
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
me wan come.... no costume........ sob.........

btw how did u all made the pic look like an anime character when is actually a person u created urself........... ( at least i tot so)
Villager
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
oh ya i tink i will come naked
jk.
like tis!

Villager
2807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/08


like tis? nei...............

tis?


u gotta be KIDDING me! no way!

maybe tis


am i a fairy in the 1st place? no i guess not so i won't wear tis

i shall wear someting spooky cos dark element is spooky.



no tat 2 creepy! i am no vampires( shudder)

i noe i will weaar tis!




or tis!




NICE????
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.