First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
✖ Name Tags ✖
Posted 9/12/08
Username : Nanoha_alex
Position : Member
True-Self
3765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at my house
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Username : aram011
Position : past jack's chair ( still waiting for your approval )
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

Username: Teru-Chan
Position: King/Moderator


True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Einroch wrote:

Username: Einroch
Position: Past Queen/Moderator


True-Self
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Hey thx!
hehe
do u need help with the name cards?
teach me how to do that so i can help u?
(Unless it requires something to download) my computer cant take too many downloads
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

rebelady316 wrote:

Username : rebelady316
Position : kiseki/member


True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

lollycool9 wrote:

username:Lollycool9
position:amulet diamond




I'm sorry but you have to start with being a chara 1st.

When you register to be a chara, I'll change your name tag for you.

Arigato
Assistant Moderator
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
username:TeNShIkA
position:member
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

nanoha_alex wrote:

Username : Nanoha_alex
Position : Member


Assistant Moderator
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

crunchy-_-roll wrote:

Here, please sign up for a Name Tag ~
_____________________________________________________________________________________

FILL OUT THIS INFO:

Username :
Position :

_____________________________________________________________________________________

.THE NAME TAGS.


Here, I made a sample.


_____________________________________________________________________________________



can i be rima in the play
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

aram011 wrote:

Username : aram011
Position : past jack's chair ( still waiting for your approval )




I'm sorry, but you'll have to start with being a chara 1st.


When you register for a chara, I'll definitely make a new name tag for you.

Thanks.
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

Hey thx!
hehe
do u need help with the name cards?
teach me how to do that so i can help u?
(Unless it requires something to download) my computer cant take too many downloads


Since your computer can't take downloads.


Then, it doesn't mater. =).
True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

TeNShIkA wrote:

username:TeNShIkA
position:member


True-Self
7170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On EARTH~!!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08

TeNShIkA wrote:


crunchy-_-roll wrote:

Here, please sign up for a Name Tag ~
_____________________________________________________________________________________

FILL OUT THIS INFO:

Username :
Position :

_____________________________________________________________________________________

.THE NAME TAGS.


Here, I made a sample.


_____________________________________________________________________________________



can i be rima in the play


Which play??

And, If it's in the mem card, name tag or positions,

You have to be a chara first.

Why not you take kusu-kusu for the moment. You can upgrade youself to become rima!


If it's the game,

You can be anyone!
True-Self
12999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Username : Soya_Milk
Position : Yoru
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.