First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
centerfold Models
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 9/10/08


Post your favorite centerfold models. Moreover this is a thread on centerfold models so things on it can be posted and discussed here. (example : Why doesn’t JET Magazine use male centerfold models? )
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08
So I went on google, to see what the difference is between fashion models and centerfold models. [Since I've never heard of centerfold models] And all google gives me is playboy centerfold models. Or nude centerfold models.. So basically are centerfold models nudists and ..er...people that...tape well having pleasure? O_o
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08

Kippu wrote:

So I went on google, to see what the difference is between fashion models and centerfold models. [Since I've never heard of centerfold models] And all google gives me is playboy centerfold models. Or nude centerfold models.. So basically are centerfold models nudists and ..er...people that...tape well having pleasure? O_o


It depends which magazine. It's not all about Playboy.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Miss Universe pageant, question/answers round:
"I want to be a good human being, like my role model--- Mother Teresa'' *girly smile*

Fast Forward 12 months later, and you got yourself a centrefold model
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 9/10/08
# A large photograph printed on this sheet, typically in the form of a nude, or provocatively dressed, sexually attractive woman or man.


Seems rather... Unsuitable for this forum.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

AHTL wrote:

# A large photograph printed on this sheet, typically in the form of a nude, or provocatively dressed, sexually attractive woman or man.


Seems rather... Unsuitable for this forum.


look.... we got objectophilia, necrophilia, rape and incest threads all the time. This stuff seems like kindergarten material compared to the shit the general forums usually sees...
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
i know right
and not the mention all the asian lolicon loving pervert freaks all over the damn site

..its not weird to post sexual pictures of 8 year old anime girls ?? but post pictures of real live women and its suddenly crossing the line?
Posted 9/10/08

h4x0rz wrote:


AHTL wrote:

# A large photograph printed on this sheet, typically in the form of a nude, or provocatively dressed, sexually attractive woman or man.


Seems rather... Unsuitable for this forum.


look.... we got objectophilia, necrophilia, rape and incest threads all the time. This stuff seems like kindergarten material compared to the shit the general forums usually sees...


No joke! This is rather tame.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
Kimberly Holland, Playboy Centerfold, October 2004.
Posted 9/10/08

DRO1 wrote:

Kimberly Holland, Playboy Centerfold, October 2004.


Great choice. What about Lindsey Vuolo, Playmate of November 2001?
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

vittoriano wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Kimberly Holland, Playboy Centerfold, October 2004.


Great choice. What about Lindsey Vuolo, Playmate of November 2001?


Meh, all of them carry Hugh Hefner's cocktail of STD's with them
Posted 9/10/08

h4x0rz wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Kimberly Holland, Playboy Centerfold, October 2004.


Great choice. What about Lindsey Vuolo, Playmate of November 2001?


Meh, all of them carry Hugh Hefner's cocktail of STD's with them


I wish that guy was my grandpa lol
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

vittoriano wrote:
Great choice. What about Lindsey Vuolo, Playmate of November 2001?


She had a nice rack.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

vittoriano wrote:
I wish that guy was my grandpa lol


I wouldn't. Imagine taking a number and queuing up when he pops off and it's time to collect your inheritance.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/10/08 , edited 9/10/08
k instead of playboy models i will post some of my favorite REAL models



Adrian Lima the best Victoria's Secret model ever!!!



Aishwarya Rai miss world 1994


Taťána Kuchařová miss world 2006
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.