First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What is your fav Romance anime??? and why do you think that???
Lovers
5262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75
Offline
Posted 12/26/07

astralgamer wrote:

I love Bokura ga Ita too...

But I'd choose Final Approach...



It's short but it's really funny and romantic at the same time... the characters are cute too...



Yeah I would choose Final Approach it was sad but it had a happy ending!!!!!!
Lovers
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
well.. i prefer comedy romances so i choose lovely complex..
Lovers
392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sKy LaNd.....aBoV...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
one of my favorite romance anime is.....

BOKURA GA ITA!!!!!

for me its the best coz its so sweet, funny, nice characters and i also love the songs in it....^^

Yano XXX Takahashi



hehehe....kawaii!!!!
Lovers
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

Sarah92 wrote:

What is your fav Romance anime??? and why do you think that???
i have many fav romance anime but the most i like is
fushigi yuugi
it's the most sweet romance anime i have ever seen in my whole life


now what's you anime???????


mine is the same as you pick....cuz i cried alot when watching
like episode 31-33 Noriko dies

4952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

DarkSh1n wrote:


Sarah92 wrote:

What is your fav Romance anime??? and why do you think that???
i have many fav romance anime but the most i like is
fushigi yuugi
it's the most sweet romance anime i have ever seen in my whole life


now what's you anime???????


mine is the same as you pick....cuz i cried alot when watching
like episode 31-33 Noriko dies



i know same here...i cried sooo much
but i was happy too when he retuned
Creator
6135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own little...
Offline
Posted 12/28/07

cutye_k05 wrote:

one of my favorite romance anime is.....

BOKURA GA ITA!!!!!

for me its the best coz its so sweet, funny, nice characters and i also love the songs in it....^^

Yano XXX Takahashi



hehehe....kawaii!!!!


there were also some twist in it that made me cry....i also liked the love triangle fight it was really funny wat yano did to his best friend XDDD
Lovers
4414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIME WORLD...,,
Offline
Posted 12/28/07
bokura ga ita,fruits basket,final approach,and ouran,, though im not really sure if you can call it a romantic anime...but it was sitll nice,,,,ehehe,,,^_^
Lovers
103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 12/29/07
Chobits... It promotes the idea that love can reach over the difference of machine and man. (It sounds corny, i know)
Lovers
11402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / California.
Offline
Posted 12/30/07
Meru Puri:)

Lovers
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
Bokura Ga Ita, Lovely Complex and OHSHC....! I have cried a lot because of those anime but I love them!
Lovers
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Hiding in a place...
Offline
Posted 1/5/08
Lovers
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at the Cullens ho...
Offline
Posted 1/8/08
my fav romance anime is FUSHIGI YUGI:the mysterious play
Posted 1/9/08
ayashi no ceres and absolute boyfriend...=) weeh! and oh vampire knight!
Lovers
4561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / romania&spain
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
I HAVE A LOT
fushigi yugi, kamikaze kaitou jeanne, full moon wo sagashite, w juliet, ayashi no ceres, hana yori dango,
i love any anime and manga that have romance
Lovers
3504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / boredom
Offline
Posted 1/10/08
FUSHIGI YUUGI...n alot of others....2 many 2 name...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.