First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do like this couple?
Posted 9/10/08
what makes you wanna support this cute couple?
Moderator
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/08
GokuHaru is definitely a canon pairing (at least 4 me)!!! Even though they argue a lot like an old married couple, i think they're quiet compatible... They're both fiery and passionate! Not to mention, they practically worship Tsuna... and i've read sumwer dat shounen animes/mangas usually pair a guy with a girl who hits him a lot/argue...
Creator
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
I love GokuderaxHaru! they made me laugh all the time! Actually, they're interesting though my first intrigue pairing in KHR was supposedly be YamamotoxHaru though that was quiet impossible nowadays... -_-

They always bicker a lot and someday, I knew that they will like each other someday soon! XD
Posted 9/18/08

aprilmoon wrote:

GokuHaru is definitely a canon pairing (at least 4 me)!!! Even though they argue a lot like an old married couple, i think they're quiet compatible... They're both fiery and passionate! Not to mention, they practically worship Tsuna... and i've read sumwer dat shounen animes/mangas usually pair a guy with a girl who hits him a lot/argue...


I so agree!! I believe these two will eventually find their love for each other

Haru and Gokudera have many things in common such as worshiping Tsuna, being hot-headed, & intellegent. They're the hottest couple in Reborn! (to me anyway)

ur rite! most shounen couples I support are the love/hate relationships! gotta love those
Moderator
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

twilightchance wrote:


aprilmoon wrote:

GokuHaru is definitely a canon pairing (at least 4 me)!!! Even though they argue a lot like an old married couple, i think they're quiet compatible... They're both fiery and passionate! Not to mention, they practically worship Tsuna... and i've read sumwer dat shounen animes/mangas usually pair a guy with a girl who hits him a lot/argue...


I so agree!! I believe these two will eventually find their love for each other

Haru and Gokudera have many things in common such as worshiping Tsuna, being hot-headed, & intellegent. They're the hottest couple in Reborn! (to me anyway)

ur rite! most shounen couples I support are the love/hate relationships! gotta love those


narutoxsakura (Naruto), yohxanna (Shaman King), rukiaxichigo (Bleach), asukaxshinji (Evangelion), sangoxmiruko (Inuyasha), and many many more... shounen animes always make the girl violent lol
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

aprilmoon wrote:


twilightchance wrote:


aprilmoon wrote:

GokuHaru is definitely a canon pairing (at least 4 me)!!! Even though they argue a lot like an old married couple, i think they're quiet compatible... They're both fiery and passionate! Not to mention, they practically worship Tsuna... and i've read sumwer dat shounen animes/mangas usually pair a guy with a girl who hits him a lot/argue...


I so agree!! I believe these two will eventually find their love for each other

Haru and Gokudera have many things in common such as worshiping Tsuna, being hot-headed, & intellegent. They're the hottest couple in Reborn! (to me anyway)

ur rite! most shounen couples I support are the love/hate relationships! gotta love those


narutoxsakura (Naruto), yohxanna (Shaman King), rukiaxichigo (Bleach), asukaxshinji (Evangelion), sangoxmiruko (Inuyasha), and many many more... shounen animes always make the girl violent lol


dont forget LuffyxNami(One Piece), KenshinxKarou(RK) and OkitaxKagura(Gintama) those two are always beating each other up! If all those are canon then GokuHaru must be canon!!
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

ukyouchrono wrote:

I love GokuderaxHaru! they made me laugh all the time! Actually, they're interesting though my first intrigue pairing in KHR was supposedly be YamamotoxHaru though that was quiet impossible nowadays... -_-

They always bicker a lot and someday, I knew that they will like each other someday soon! XD


whaha i totally argee with you XD and they are cute together >.<
yamamoto X haru is impossble he is to carefree and haru always worry to much about things XD
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

ukyouchrono wrote:

I love GokuderaxHaru! they made me laugh all the time! Actually, they're interesting though my first intrigue pairing in KHR was supposedly be YamamotoxHaru though that was quiet impossible nowadays... -_-

They always bicker a lot and someday, I knew that they will like each other someday soon! XD


Do u remember what you said b4 dat there could be a love trianlge btween GokuxHaruxYama? well I think so cuz these 3 always appear together. Like dat rivialry they had when teaching Tsuna how to swim or after Basil 1st appeared, they showed up together.
I just now noticed it!
anyway it would be fun to watch Gokudera and Yamamoto fighting over Haru (srry I'm being random again)
Moderator
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilightchance wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:

I love GokuderaxHaru! they made me laugh all the time! Actually, they're interesting though my first intrigue pairing in KHR was supposedly be YamamotoxHaru though that was quiet impossible nowadays... -_-

They always bicker a lot and someday, I knew that they will like each other someday soon! XD


Do u remember what you said b4 dat there could be a love trianlge btween GokuxHaruxYama? well I think so cuz these 3 always appear together. Like dat rivialry they had when teaching Tsuna how to swim or after Basil 1st appeared, they showed up together.
I just now noticed it!
anyway it would be fun to watch Gokudera and Yamamoto fighting over Haru (srry I'm being random again)


actually most of the fics in fanfiction always paired haru with gokudera and yamamoto... lol stories like how yamomoto secretly likes haru or gokudera getting jealous on how touchy-feely yama is to haru XD
Posted 9/19/08

aprilmoon wrote:


twilightchance wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:

I love GokuderaxHaru! they made me laugh all the time! Actually, they're interesting though my first intrigue pairing in KHR was supposedly be YamamotoxHaru though that was quiet impossible nowadays... -_-

They always bicker a lot and someday, I knew that they will like each other someday soon! XD


Do u remember what you said b4 dat there could be a love trianlge btween GokuxHaruxYama? well I think so cuz these 3 always appear together. Like dat rivialry they had when teaching Tsuna how to swim or after Basil 1st appeared, they showed up together.
I just now noticed it!
anyway it would be fun to watch Gokudera and Yamamoto fighting over Haru (srry I'm being random again)


actually most of the fics in fanfiction always paired haru with gokudera and yamamoto... lol stories like how yamomoto secretly likes haru or gokudera getting jealous on how touchy-feely yama is to haru XD


lol seriously?! so does dat mean this love triangle is popular? there are fanarts with just these three so I thought it was
and where can you go to read GokuHaruYama fanfics? I wanna read them!
Creator
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilightchance wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:

I love GokuderaxHaru! they made me laugh all the time! Actually, they're interesting though my first intrigue pairing in KHR was supposedly be YamamotoxHaru though that was quiet impossible nowadays... -_-

They always bicker a lot and someday, I knew that they will like each other someday soon! XD


Do u remember what you said b4 dat there could be a love trianlge btween GokuxHaruxYama? well I think so cuz these 3 always appear together. Like dat rivialry they had when teaching Tsuna how to swim or after Basil 1st appeared, they showed up together.
I just now noticed it!
anyway it would be fun to watch Gokudera and Yamamoto fighting over Haru (srry I'm being random again)


And don't forget that they're together when they tried to protect Fuuta!! I love that part when Yamamoto carries the fake Fuuta (Haru) around a carpet while Gokudera threw bombs... Sometimes I wish that Haru likes these guys than Tsuna.... sometimes I was wondering if Haru will realize that Kyoko is in Tsuna's eyes...
Creator
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
And speaking of fanfiction, Haru became the best used female character in KHR fanfic category! I felt sorry for Kyoko to have few fics.. oh well..

(light bulb shines)

Why can't we just write fanfics in here, ne? and then tell if it's alright!! Is it alright to do that, miina?
Moderator
816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilightchance wrote:


aprilmoon wrote:


twilightchance wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:

I love GokuderaxHaru! they made me laugh all the time! Actually, they're interesting though my first intrigue pairing in KHR was supposedly be YamamotoxHaru though that was quiet impossible nowadays... -_-

They always bicker a lot and someday, I knew that they will like each other someday soon! XD


Do u remember what you said b4 dat there could be a love trianlge btween GokuxHaruxYama? well I think so cuz these 3 always appear together. Like dat rivialry they had when teaching Tsuna how to swim or after Basil 1st appeared, they showed up together.
I just now noticed it!
anyway it would be fun to watch Gokudera and Yamamoto fighting over Haru (srry I'm being random again)


actually most of the fics in fanfiction always paired haru with gokudera and yamamoto... lol stories like how yamomoto secretly likes haru or gokudera getting jealous on how touchy-feely yama is to haru XD


lol seriously?! so does dat mean this love triangle is popular? there are fanarts with just these three so I thought it was
and where can you go to read GokuHaruYama fanfics? I wanna read them!


in fanfiction.net or livejournal...
Posted 9/19/08

ukyouchrono wrote:

And speaking of fanfiction, Haru became the best used female character in KHR fanfic category! I felt sorry for Kyoko to have few fics.. oh well..

(light bulb shines)

Why can't we just write fanfics in here, ne? and then tell if it's alright!! Is it alright to do that, miina?


I agree! Haru is quite compatible wit almost everyone and has the most interaction wit the guys. With her, things can be unpreditable
great idea! too bad I cant write fanfic T__T
Creator
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

twilightchance wrote:


ukyouchrono wrote:

And speaking of fanfiction, Haru became the best used female character in KHR fanfic category! I felt sorry for Kyoko to have few fics.. oh well..

(light bulb shines)

Why can't we just write fanfics in here, ne? and then tell if it's alright!! Is it alright to do that, miina?


I agree! Haru is quite compatible wit almost everyone and has the most interaction wit the guys. With her, things can be unpreditable
great idea! too bad I cant write fanfic T__T


You can try it!! Go for it! Actually if you are concerned about your grammar you should ask for a beta-reader or something! XD Cause that helps me when I first write my first fanfic (though it was remarkably crappy...)

And I'm currently busy with 18K (KYokoxHibari) cause this idea came to my head but oh well, I should go for a haru fic then! (I already did but it's just HaruxTsuna....)
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.