First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What if the ending is..
Posted 9/13/08
I hope that it will be a happy ending. However, I cant do anything if the anime will end in a not-so-happy way.
Member
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

mytalove wrote:

what if kotoko was sick just like her mom and dies after giving birth to her baby. that would be sad.
i have a horrible thing that i found out these day
:excl:


I don't think so because the series is going to end soon

95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
WHAT I WANT IS

KOTOKO to be hit by a car or something, but not die. She gets taken to hospital and Irie pushes the doctor away who's trying to save her and he saves her himself but she's in a coma. Everyday that she's not with him he doesn't cry (cuz that's not him) but he should be RILLI sad. He visits her ward everyday and gives her flowers and talks to her for a bit. Other than that he stays at home and takes care of the baby who btw should look just like Kotoko which makes him even more sad.
THEN
she wakes up just as he is telling her he can't live without her anymore and almost starts crying. And then he feels her hand move because he's holding on to it. As soon as she says "Irie k-" HE KISSSES HER
=D
n then
THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVA AFTER
im just suggestin is all
Member
4165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / by your side
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

shanisdaman wrote:

WHAT I WANT IS

KOTOKO to be hit by a car or something, but not die. She gets taken to hospital and Irie pushes the doctor away who's trying to save her and he saves her himself but she's in a coma. Everyday that she's not with him he doesn't cry (cuz that's not him) but he should be RILLI sad. He visits her ward everyday and gives her flowers and talks to her for a bit. Other than that he stays at home and takes care of the baby who btw should look just like Kotoko which makes him even more sad.
THEN
she wakes up just as he is telling her he can't live without her anymore and almost starts crying. And then he feels her hand move because he's holding on to it. As soon as she says "Irie k-" HE KISSSES HER
=D
n then
THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVA AFTER
im just suggestin is all


it's just like a serie i watched but you have such a great imagination, thanks for this incredible idea
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Big Apple!
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
I kinda know what you mean when you say that...i love seeing those kinds of episodes, even if i cry waterfalls but the outcome is just so interesting!! but i think a near death experience would be enough for me...and naoki. i'm thinking that if kotoko dies then the ratings will go a little lower since nobody wants the main character to die....escpecially a kawaii and awesome one!! <33
Member
2244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
if kotoko dies at the end then whats the point of the story . poor irie kun will be single and widowed =(
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / home :)
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Yeah I'm gonna be really pissed off if she was to die. Hopefully that wont happen, but it'd be nice for Naoki to learn his lesson
Member
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box with kis...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

shanisdaman wrote:

WHAT I WANT IS

KOTOKO to be hit by a car or something, but not die. She gets taken to hospital and Irie pushes the doctor away who's trying to save her and he saves her himself but she's in a coma. Everyday that she's not with him he doesn't cry (cuz that's not him) but he should be RILLI sad. He visits her ward everyday and gives her flowers and talks to her for a bit. Other than that he stays at home and takes care of the baby who btw should look just like Kotoko which makes him even more sad.
THEN
she wakes up just as he is telling her he can't live without her anymore and almost starts crying. And then he feels her hand move because he's holding on to it. As soon as she says "Irie k-" HE KISSSES HER
=D
n then
THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVA AFTER
im just suggestin is all


Wow i want that to happen 2
Member
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Mia,Fl
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
Im just hoping 4 a near death expierence because i think death would be to much
Member
79474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

sportyjules92 wrote:

Im just hoping 4 a near death expierence because i think death would be to much


Rite....I hope just for near death experience to Kotoko so that Irie will hold onto Kotoko more deeply in his heart. Therefore, no more flirting w/ other girls which makes Kotoko jealous. In the end, Irie will have to take more responsible toward his wife and child.....But for real, I want they have twin hehehehe
22744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sitting on Kaname...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08 , edited 9/13/08
hmmm if Kotoko dies at the end hmm i wonder if they would make irie write a story about him and kotoko and gives it to there child, and when its about to show THE END it shows you the cover and its called "Itazura na Kiss" lol they should have one of them write a book or something like that but i really really really hope she does't die i would cry for about 4 weeks

632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hong Kong
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

shanisdaman wrote:

WHAT I WANT IS

KOTOKO to be hit by a car or something, but not die. She gets taken to hospital and Irie pushes the doctor away who's trying to save her and he saves her himself but she's in a coma. Everyday that she's not with him he doesn't cry (cuz that's not him) but he should be RILLI sad. He visits her ward everyday and gives her flowers and talks to her for a bit. Other than that he stays at home and takes care of the baby who btw should look just like Kotoko which makes him even more sad.
THEN
she wakes up just as he is telling her he can't live without her anymore and almost starts crying. And then he feels her hand move because he's holding on to it. As soon as she says "Irie k-" HE KISSSES HER
=D
n then
THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVA AFTER
im just suggestin is all



it will be really good if that happen
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/13/08
I just hope it has a happy endind because if kotoko dies its going
to ruin the anime because this anime should have a funny and cute ending
Member
1566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a carboard box...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
A twist would be nice. After all, it can't always be happy endings, right?
But I'm not saying I want someone to die. ._.
Posted 9/14/08
It would be interesting if she dies
but I DON'T WANT HER TO DIE NEVER
True it would make a huge twist but then there wouldn't be a point of the story
A life threatening accident is good..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.