First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Videos to choose ^^
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
May you upload the:

Encore 09 Kahoko Must Let Shinobu Go (Airport - Ending)
Encore Secret 11 Everyone's Interview (MUST SEE!!)
&
Encore Secret 12 Seisho Gakuin's Past (2) Shinobu Suzuki

I shall wait~! ^ v ^
Thank you very much. :]
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Lolipoke wrote:

May you upload the:

Encore 09 Kahoko Must Let Shinobu Go (Airport - Ending)
Encore Secret 11 Everyone's Interview (MUST SEE!!)
&
Encore Secret 12 Seisho Gakuin's Past (2) Shinobu Suzuki

I shall wait~! ^ v ^
Thank you very much. :]


OOO... Welcome! ^^ Good choices! I'll upload them a.s.a.p.~
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

fransyung wrote:


Lolipoke wrote:

May you upload the:

Encore 09 Kahoko Must Let Shinobu Go (Airport - Ending)
Encore Secret 11 Everyone's Interview (MUST SEE!!)
&
Encore Secret 12 Seisho Gakuin's Past (2) Shinobu Suzuki

I shall wait~! ^ v ^
Thank you very much. :]


OOO... Welcome! ^^ Good choices! I'll upload them a.s.a.p.~



Haha! Thank you very much! I really love Ousaki. P: And I remember I saw that ending for Ousaki on youtube, and I loved it... (but darn youtube deleted it AND your account > 3 > ... ) Ah, you also replied rather quickly! Thank you once again!!! ^ v ^
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Lolipoke wrote:
Haha! Thank you very much! I really love Ousaki. P: And I remember I saw that ending for Ousaki on youtube, and I loved it... (but darn youtube deleted it AND your account > 3 > ... ) Ah, you also replied rather quickly! Thank you once again!!! ^ v ^


Yup... I remember you said you love him ^^ hehehe... Ah~ I'm still online... A few more hours before I have to go to work ><;;
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

fransyung wrote:

Yup... I remember you said you love him ^^ hehehe... Ah~ I'm still online... A few more hours before I have to go to work ><;;



Ah? Work? Ooohhh... Interesting! What's your job? I'm too young to have a job... *tear* Although I could take part in community service~!
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Lolipoke wrote:
Ah? Work? Ooohhh... Interesting! What's your job? I'm too young to have a job... *tear* Although I could take part in community service~!


AH~ I'm only working in a shop... ^^ I don't go today... The shop is closed...
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

fransyung wrote:

I have uploaded one of them :
08 Ending with Shouko (Ver.1) + MV Bouquet (+ Namie Amou)
The other one is the same but shorter. ^^
Please wait for the video to be approved!
You can then watch it in this group video gallery!


Yay! Thank you very much! -^^-
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

fransyung wrote:

AH~ I'm only working in a shop... ^^ I don't go today... The shop is closed...


Ah is that so? Well that's still cool. ^ v ^


83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Lolipoke wrote:

Ah is that so? Well that's still cool. ^ v ^



I have to work today ^^ so I can't upload the vids you requested yet~ ^^ please wait a little bit more! thanks!
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

fransyung wrote:

I have to work today ^^ so I can't upload the vids you requested yet~ ^^ please wait a little bit more! thanks!



It's ok~! I know how busy life can be... x _ x *sigh* But thank you for trying to upload them! ^ o ^

Member
6390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
hmm... can I see these;

23 3rd Mini Concert Dance with Len
24 3rd Mini Concert Dance with Ryotaro
25 3rd Mini Concert Dance with Keiichi
26 3rd Mini Concert Dance with Kazuki

Especially with Len,...kya~~ Len!!!
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

fransyung wrote:


no, it's okay ^^ i don't understand much of what they're saying too, but still, these guys are so handsome i could drool forever watching them on my monitor! ^^;; yeah i will upload those vids. in the meantime, i have uploaded several len's videos for you to see... please wait for them to be approved by CR media mods! ^^



How do you play the game? You live in Japan? I'm jealous.. lol..

Anyway, thank you so so much!!!!!!!~
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

fransyung wrote:


3kawaii3 wrote:

Oh yeah... How about Game 1 ending - Len?? ^^

And if possible, these too..

Encore Secret 01 Len in Europe
Encore 22 Aoi Kisses Kahoko (Ending Ver.2) MUST SEE ^^

hehe, thanks in advance!!~ Um, can I make more requests when you're done? lol, even if I don't understand japanese I still want to see.. XD Sorry for being a bother..


the videos you requested have been uploaded today. please wait for a moment for them to be approved. ^^ then you can watch them here in the group... make sure you make this group your fave, so everytime i add a new video you will know by reading your notifications! ^^ have fun and thanks for the request!


This group has been one of my faves since the first time I laid eyes on it.. lol..

The only reason I take too long to watch is coz of school... I also have school tomorrow(even if its saturday) for military training whatever but I'll watch them now.. Thanks again!!!!~ I really, really appreciate the effort... ♥
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

3kawaii3 wrote:

This group has been one of my faves since the first time I laid eyes on it.. lol..

The only reason I take too long to watch is coz of school... I also have school tomorrow(even if its saturday) for military training whatever but I'll watch them now.. Thanks again!!!!~ I really, really appreciate the effort... ♥


Thanks for fave-ing the group... This is created automatically by ShinJi for placing all the videos of Kiniro no Corda, including the ones I uploaded. So it's not my group~ ^^ But I'm here to provide the videos! You can request more if you want... To play the game, you can buy the original game. You don't have to be able to speak Japanese, because I also can't! ^^
Member
17598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ...Philippines...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

fransyung wrote:


3kawaii3 wrote:

This group has been one of my faves since the first time I laid eyes on it.. lol..

The only reason I take too long to watch is coz of school... I also have school tomorrow(even if its saturday) for military training whatever but I'll watch them now.. Thanks again!!!!~ I really, really appreciate the effort... ♥


Thanks for fave-ing the group... This is created automatically by ShinJi for placing all the videos of Kiniro no Corda, including the ones I uploaded. So it's not my group~ ^^ But I'm here to provide the videos! You can request more if you want... To play the game, you can buy the original game. You don't have to be able to speak Japanese, because I also can't! ^^



So you can't speak japanese? wow.. yet you were able to play.. Oh yeah, where can I buy the original game? Do I have to go to Japan?? lol.. XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.