First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Videos to choose ^^
Member
6386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / TankRank, on Eart...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

fransyung wrote:

Thanks for fave-ing the group... This is created automatically by ShinJi for placing all the videos of Kiniro no Corda, including the ones I uploaded. So it's not my group~ ^^ But I'm here to provide the videos! You can request more if you want... To play the game, you can buy the original game. You don't have to be able to speak Japanese, because I also can't! ^^



Buy? IBuy in internet? Or u download it?
What the web-site?
Could u tell us?
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

3kawaii3 wrote:

So you can't speak japanese? wow.. yet you were able to play.. Oh yeah, where can I buy the original game? Do I have to go to Japan?? lol.. XD


NO, I can't speak Japanese. ^^ You can buy them from online stores on the internet... I buy mine all from Japan. You can buy from me if you want to, or if you cannot buy from online stores...
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Frans-san, can you please upload the videos of Len and Aoi, 'coz I like them both.........-^_^-

Domo arigatou in advance................-^_^-
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Frans-san, can you please upload the Encores 21 and 22 of Aoi.........................-^_^-


I really really like to watch it....................-^_^-


Domo arigatou in advance Frans-san...................-^_^-
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/23/08

ManaKurenai wrote:

Frans-san, can you please upload the Encores 21 and 22 of Aoi.........................-^_^-
I really really like to watch it....................-^_^-
Domo arigatou in advance Frans-san...................-^_^-


I'm still updating Harukanaru Jikuu no Kade Game Group and uploading videos requested by the person before you... ^^ Please wait until I'm done, and then I'll upload your requested videos! I'm sorry for the lag, but these few days my internet connection is never good... But today it's getting better... ^^ Hopefully I can finish your requests soon! Thanks for your patience!
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Hontou ni domo arigatou Frans-san...................-^_^-


Don't worry, I have lots of patience....................-^_^-


83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Lolipoke wrote:

May you upload the:

Encore 09 Kahoko Must Let Shinobu Go (Airport - Ending)
Encore Secret 11 Everyone's Interview (MUST SEE!!)
&
Encore Secret 12 Seisho Gakuin's Past (2) Shinobu Suzuki

I shall wait~! ^ v ^
Thank you very much. :]


I have uploaded 2 videos. The interview video must wait a little while... ^^ Please be patient.
By the way, I have seen the deviantart page you sent me... She's from my country too...
But she only COPIES those artworks from the original Corda pictures.
I hate copiers! I REALLY HATE UNTALENTED AND UNCREATIVE PEOPLE!!!
If you can draw something, just create SOMETHING NEW... not just copy and color! =.=
THOSE PICTURES ARE NOT ORIGINALS... sheez... Now I'm MAD!

83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

ManaKurenai wrote:

Frans-san, can you please upload the Encores 21 and 22 of Aoi.........................-^_^-
I really really like to watch it....................-^_^-
Domo arigatou in advance Frans-san...................-^_^-


Encore 22 Aoi Kisses Kahoko (Ending Ver.2) MUST SEE ^^ is already in the video list... you can go there and watch it. I'll just upload the Encore 21 Aoi Confesses His Love with Flowers (Ending Ver.1) for you soon...
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

fransyung wrote:

I have uploaded 2 videos. The interview video must wait a little while... ^^ Please be patient.
By the way, I have seen the deviantart page you sent me... She's from my country too...
But she only COPIES those artworks from the original Corda pictures.
I hate copiers! I REALLY HATE UNTALENTED AND UNCREATIVE PEOPLE!!!
If you can draw something, just create SOMETHING NEW... not just copy and color! =.=
THOSE PICTURES ARE NOT ORIGINALS... sheez... Now I'm MAD!



*SQUEEE* Thank you very much!!! > 3 < OUSAKIIII!!! XD Anyhow... Yeah I've realized that. D: BUT, I still like her colored pencil skills.... *coughcough* Hmmm... If only she really did draw them. *tear* But whatever. I draw, but I have my own style. Haha! My style always changes from time to time, like yesterday I drew a friend of mine in "Naruto" form... But it didn't end up right, it looked more like a schoolgirl with a trenchcoat (YOU HAVE TO LOVE TRENCHCOATS!!!!)... x _ x Oh well! P:
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

fransyung wrote:


ManaKurenai wrote:

Frans-san, can you please upload the Encores 21 and 22 of Aoi.........................-^_^-
I really really like to watch it....................-^_^-
Domo arigatou in advance Frans-san...................-^_^-


Encore 22 Aoi Kisses Kahoko (Ending Ver.2) MUST SEE ^^ is already in the video list... you can go there and watch it. I'll just upload the Encore 21 Aoi Confesses His Love with Flowers (Ending Ver.1) for you soon...




Domo ariagtou Frans-san.................-^_^-


I will wait for it................-^_^-
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
OMG!! Sorry for requesting another video... Even though you haven't uploaded the other video I asked for yet, BUT, I didn't see this on the Secret Video list... Please upload it when you have time!! THANK YOU!

Secret 09 Shinobu and Kahoko DATING at Last

Hmm... Well really, I just want all the videos for Ousaki IF THAT IS possible... > 3 >;; Do it on your own time. I don't really care. XD I just wanted to mention that. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!! (reason for edit - lol...)
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

Lolipoke wrote:

OMG!! Sorry for requesting another video... Even though you haven't uploaded the other video I asked for yet, BUT, I didn't see this on the Secret Video list... Please upload it when you have time!! THANK YOU!

Secret 09 Shinobu and Kahoko DATING at Last

Hmm... Well really, I just want all the videos for Ousaki IF THAT IS possible... > 3 >;; Do it on your own time. I don't really care. XD I just wanted to mention that. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!! (reason for edit - lol...)


Oh... That's OK... I'll try to upload it a.s.a.p... But right now I'm still busy updating the CLAMP group so you have to wait for a little while.. ^^;;
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Your Bittersweet...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

fransyung wrote:

Oh... That's OK... I'll try to upload it a.s.a.p... But right now I'm still busy updating the CLAMP group so you have to wait for a little while.. ^^;;


Ahhhh... I see, I see. Well as I said you can do it on your own time. Thank yoooouuuu~!
Member
361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
I haven't played this game, and I don't even think that I can play the game since it's in Japanese.... =_=
But may I please request a vid about Kahoko and Yunoki, if ever there is?
Pretty plz?
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/28/08

teddy_cutie777 wrote:

I haven't played this game, and I don't even think that I can play the game since it's in Japanese.... =_=
But may I please request a vid about Kahoko and Yunoki, if ever there is?
Pretty plz?


sorry but you must CHOOSE a video.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.