Created by AssnCross
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply How would you feel if you are the parent of thr twin??
9747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
Seriously who the fuck wants to goto a Brother+Sister marge Seriously if i found my kids doing that Death would be spread loose
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

parmesan wrote:

execution.


whahhaahhaha! thats hard but i do aggree with you! =)
4373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / good.byes
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
it freaks me out but at the same time u can't doubt LOVE (well u cn) now if i were there parent and i new
i wod hav 2 be reali shockd in the begining an giv myself a chance 2 think it over but at the same time
i would wanna go talk 2 them bout just incase thr luv mit be false so they wernt hurt each othr. if they did
then it wud reali hurt 1 of them an it will hurt mor cuz thy hav 2 liv undr the sam roof (its hard 2 ignore wat u cnt)

4373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / good.byes
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

alexis555 wrote:

it freaks me out but at the same time u can't doubt LOVE (well u cn) now if i were there parent and i new
i wod hav 2 be reali shockd in the begining an giv myself a chance 2 think it over but at the same time
i would wanna go talk 2 them bout just incase thr luv mit be false so they wernt hurt each othr. if they did
then it wud reali hurt 1 of them an it will hurt mor cuz thy hav 2 liv undr the sam roof (its hard 2 ignore wat u cnt)



but 1 ill hav 2 kill them! ^.^
32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
I'd beat them 3/4 way to death then I'd take them to a hypnotist and get him to erase their memory's of each other and install fake ones and then make sure that it doesn't happen again. If it does then they better kiss that remaining 1/4 of life goodbye. Incest isn't something you can laugh off, its serious. And just because you guys watched this anime and felt sorry for the characters of the story doesn't make it right. I myself watched it and might have gotten a bit blurry eyed but it still aint right. Don't mix reality with stuff you watch on TV< in this case pc.
60620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
there kids wouldnt be normal...but mine wouldnt be either... DX and with my luck something like this would happen to me. exactly why i dont want kids
60620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / usa
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
if they were step bro and sis i guess thats ok.
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

3mpress wrote:

I'd beat them 3/4 way to death then I'd take them to a hypnotist and get him to erase their memory's of each other and install fake ones and then make sure that it doesn't happen again. If it does then they better kiss that remaining 1/4 of life goodbye. Incest isn't something you can laugh off, its serious. And just because you guys watched this anime and felt sorry for the characters of the story doesn't make it right. I myself watched it and might have gotten a bit blurry eyed but it still aint right. Don't mix reality with stuff you watch on TV< in this case pc.


I respect your opinnion on the matter, but i cant help but ask why? You only live once, and if thats the way they want to spend it, far be it from me to tell them otherwise. Thats not to say that I wont tell them society will shun them for the rest of there lives. I say if your gona bash on incest you may as well bash on gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, while your at it why dont you publicly scorn anyone whos different then what society dictates. Nobody can say if what theyre doing is moraly wrong besides god, and ive yet to find somone bold, naieve, or supid enough to claim they can speek for the allmighty one himself.

So i say again.
I respect your opinion. but far be it for me to incorporate what you OR society percieves as right as sompthing thats been set in stone. To do so would mean we as humans have lost the abillity to think for ourselves, And to do what everyone else says and does...

VOTE OBAMA<-----point made
32477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

Pandapimpin wrote:



I respect your opinnion on the matter, but i cant help but ask why? You only live once, and if thats the way they want to spend it, far be it from me to tell them otherwise. Thats not to say that I wont tell them society will shun them for the rest of there lives. I say if your gona bash on incest you may as well bash on gays, lesbians, and bisexuals, while your at it why dont you publicly scorn anyone whos different then what society dictates. Nobody can say if what theyre doing is moraly wrong besides god, and ive yet to find somone bold, naieve, or supid enough to claim they can speek for the allmighty one himself.

So i say again.
I respect your opinion. but far be it for me to incorporate what you OR society percieves as right as sompthing thats been set in stone. To do so would mean we as humans have lost the abillity to think for ourselves, And to do what everyone else says and does...

VOTE OBAMA<-----point made


Well to each his own, and that was my true unbiased BS-free opinion. I'm not one to force my opinion on anyone I was merely answering the question as honestly as I could, despite the fact that no one can really tell how one would act in the future but should the aforementioned scenario happen to me that is the way I think I'd react.

3441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Square~
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

AnaMaree wrote:

i would beat them and then lock them in the basement. FOREVER


Maybe Not that but sumthin close to it

like one goes to the amazon to live forever one, and the other forced to live in a Tree!
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
To tell the truth 3mpress i would preferr for such an incident to not take place in the first place. There are so many people in this world, and it would be foolish to think theres not somone out ther for everyone. If you never try, you will never know. To only look at your sis/brother would be in my opinnion a waste. Go out and see the world you dam brats
468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
Well I wouldn't be able to stop their love. . . I would try though.. if methods fail and they still think they love each other then... I will only have one requirement of them. Become infertile- I would not want them to reproduce, it would cause bad genes to appear in the human population. They should adopt if they wanted a kid.
372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 10/14/08 , edited 10/14/08
It would be my fault first because I didn't notice. Two error the parent in the Anime did:

1-when the boy said that his sister is not a princess but she is my bride , they laugh it off and that is it. the correct action to teach him that it is wrong even if the child is young, we should teach him when say something wrong and give him answer suitable for his age but it not a lie in the same time

2- when they grow up, they still sleep in the same room. I think boys and girls should start to sleep in sperate room when they are around 7-10 years old. I would say when they start school because they will start to hang out with other kids and start to learn new thing

What I see in this Anime is not love specially from the brother but sexual desire. the sister doesn't want to lose her relationship with her brother so it start to develop the same feeling

Human has desires but also has mind to think.

If it already happen, the best action is to seperate them and let time heal the wounds.
Posted 10/14/08
NO SEX NO TOUCHING.... Guess they shouldnt have bathed together from when they were toddlers til 15 years huh...?
Posted 10/14/08

3mpress wrote:

I'd beat them 3/4 way to death then I'd take them to a hypnotist and get him to erase their memory's of each other and install fake ones and then make sure that it doesn't happen again. If it does then they better kiss that remaining 1/4 of life goodbye. Incest isn't something you can laugh off, its serious. And just because you guys watched this anime and felt sorry for the characters of the story doesn't make it right. I myself watched it and might have gotten a bit blurry eyed but it still aint right. Don't mix reality with stuff you watch on TV< in this case pc.


Agreed..... strangely....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.