Post Reply Membership Card
Creator
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Some Where I Belong~
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/26/08
still under construction xD


SAMPLE

This is only a sample.
So follow this instruction :

Name/Nick:
Gender:
B'day:~month and day~
Class:
Rank:
P/s:~write down anything u want here,but make sure it wasn't to long xD~

For the picture,u can upload the pic for your own membership card

Also.if ur membership card got some delay to be done..please be patience and we appriciate it^^
~If yout membership card has been delay for more than 3 days,pm me n i'll see wot is wrong with it n will try fix it right away~
Moderator
1968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bEhind u.. :)
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
aki-san.. choose..

this one(not the design, just the shape)


or this one??
Moderator
1968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bEhind u.. :)
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
here.. how bout this one??
this is the one for this group..lol..
i made the first ones for my friends..

Creator
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Some Where I Belong~
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
okie..all r kewl..so u will be the member card creator xD if u would like
Moderator
1968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bEhind u.. :)
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

AekuriSaezura wrote:

okie..all r kewl..so u will be the member card creator xD if u would like


alrighty..^^ but ima be out for 3days.. just post all the things i need to do.. ^^
Member
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Name/Nick: NIkki
Gender: female
B'day:~month and day~ Set 17
Class: noah!!!
Rank: idk......member i guess
Moderator
1968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / bEhind u.. :)
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

iluvhibari wrote:

Name/Nick: NIkki
Gender: female
B'day:~month and day~ Set 17
Class: noah!!!
Rank: idk......member i guess


here yah go..^^ hope ul like it..^^

Member
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Guess............
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Name/Nick: Purgatorio
Gender: Female
B'day: 1st August
Class: Noah ^^
Rank: member i suppose


thanks alot!
Creator
1333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Some Where I Belong~
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Purgatorio wrote:

Name/Nick: Purgatorio
Gender: Female
B'day: 1st August
Class: Noah ^^
Rank: member i suppose


thanks alot!



here..hope u like it...
Member
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Guess............
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

AekuriSaezura wrote:


Purgatorio wrote:

Name/Nick: Purgatorio
Gender: Female
B'day: 1st August
Class: Noah ^^
Rank: member i suppose


thanks alot!



here..hope u like it...


thanks a lot! love it!
Creator
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

Purgatorio wrote:


AekuriSaezura wrote:


Purgatorio wrote:

Name/Nick: Purgatorio
Gender: Female
B'day: 1st August
Class: Noah ^^
Rank: member i suppose


thanks alot!



here..hope u like it...


thanks a lot! love it!


np..thnx for ur support
Creator
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / In your heart?
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
omg wrong profile
You must be logged in to post.