First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Kyouka x Ouka?
Posted 9/11/08
So do you like Kyouka-sama and Ouka being together? I know their married and all but do you think they'll fall in love by the end of the series? (I know Ouka says he cant feel love but that might change) I wanna hear peoples thoughts on the subject
I really think they make a sweet couple I mean crazy Kyouka-sama and straight forward Ouka go right together don't cha think?
Member
80334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

vaz wrote:

So do you like Kyouka-sama and Ouka being together? I know their married and all but do you think they'll fall in love by the end of the series? (I know Ouka says he cant feel love but that might change) I wanna hear peoples thoughts on the subject
I really think they make a sweet couple I mean crazy Kyouka-sama and straight forward Ouka go right together don't cha think?


Lol Yes, i agree. They are totally opposite but yet that very thing draws them together. They are the most
interesting couple i've seen to date.
3000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / MY OWN little WORLD.
Offline
Posted 9/12/08
sorry for the spoiler:



oh well, read if you like!
Posted 9/12/08

mika_blue08 wrote:

sorry for the spoiler:



oh well, read if you like! :P


Awesomeified =D
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The bin bag u jus...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
kl word lol hehe
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

chronotrigger01 wrote:


vaz wrote:

So do you like Kyouka-sama and Ouka being together? I know their married and all but do you think they'll fall in love by the end of the series? (I know Ouka says he cant feel love but that might change) I wanna hear peoples thoughts on the subject
I really think they make a sweet couple I mean crazy Kyouka-sama and straight forward Ouka go right together don't cha think?


Lol Yes, i agree. They are totally opposite but yet that very thing draws them together. They are the most
interesting couple i've seen to date.

same here but i dont think the most interesting couple way? Kyouka-sama act like kid
Member
2141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Metro Iloilo, Phi...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08 , edited 9/21/08
they're one weird couple! i like them though... especially, the great kyouka-sama herself!
Member
5593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cyber world
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
Not too crazy about them being together, prefer the Grim Reaper actually. At least she's more mature and funny (in her own way) especially love her laugh...don't know maybe i'm weird haha! Think Kyouka is just too bossy and her love for HERSELF in every episode can get tiring at times...think it'll be more interesting if they end the anime with the 2 of them fighting for Ouka.
Member
7144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / anime wonderland...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
true true
26266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sembawang/Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
didt he already said that he liked her when they got stranded on the beach >.>
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08

Greenmush wrote:

didnt he already said that he liked her when they got stranded on the beach >.>

yeah but he just likes her as a friend/partner when he said that, but L8R in the series he starts to like her more than just a friend/partner
(I'm a Kyouka x Ouka supporter! )
26266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Sembawang/Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

buttercup96 wrote:


Greenmush wrote:

didnt he already said that he liked her when they got stranded on the beach >.>

yeah but he just likes her as a friend/partner when he said that, but L8R in the series he starts to like her more than just a friend/partner
(I'm a Kyouka x Ouka supporter! )


well the only other pairs are Ouka x Grim Reaper and Ouka x Oasis but i doubt that they will lol
Member
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tucson
Offline
Posted 10/5/08
I mean its not like Ouka x Kyouka isn't bad but it just seems weird, like all her weird but very funny sexual encroachments hahaha.

But then again it wouldn't be the same if tha didn't happen,
right??
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth........ :D
Offline
Posted 10/17/08
Ouka and Kyouka :):w00t: :)
7578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/22/08
I'm for them!! XD

I think they need each other because they each complete each other and learn things from each other. Anyways if they weren't together what would happan to the family frenzies?? He'll defiantly fall truely in love with her because he lives with her and he attached to his "children" ya know.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.