First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do you?....
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Byul..
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

vinsane01 wrote:

just 2 - 7..larger groups is not fun..


yup.. sooo true!
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Byul..
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

m_ownage wrote:

2-5 for me , if theres a bunch i usually move away



yea.. me too..
its like i dont belong in dat group.. b/c most of my friends would jus diss me n go off w/ their friends.. so
yea... i'd be like.. ok?!?... n jus move away

2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World God Onl...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
minimum of 7. max of 25
its not about fun, its about power.
Posted 9/17/08
Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Canada a...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:

Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.


Wow someones a pimp......


I hang out with 4 friends all Chinese girls including my bro Lol
Posted 9/17/08

xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.


Wow someones a pimp......


I hang out with 4 friends all Chinese girls including my bro Lol


Nah pimps actually make money off their girls, I can't even get them to spit out a penny
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Canada a...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.


Wow someones a pimp......


I hang out with 4 friends all Chinese girls including my bro Lol


Nah pimps actually make money off their girls, I can't even get them to spit out a penny


Lol well hanging out with them is a start, but do ya have to call them bitches...?
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.


Wow someones a pimp......


I hang out with 4 friends all Chinese girls including my bro Lol


Nah pimps actually make money off their girls, I can't even get them to spit out a penny


Lol well hanging out with them is a start, but do ya have to call them bitches...?


The "bitches" I'm using just means a woman who is attractive or slutty. Calling them "bitches" just means I'm saying their attractive lol if they think I'm talking bout the other negative meaning "bitches" then I can see why they would find it offensive but most women I know don't care anyways.
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Canada a...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.


Wow someones a pimp......


I hang out with 4 friends all Chinese girls including my bro Lol


Nah pimps actually make money off their girls, I can't even get them to spit out a penny


Lol well hanging out with them is a start, but do ya have to call them bitches...?


The "bitches" I'm using just means a woman who is attractive or slutty. Calling them "bitches" just means I'm saying their attractive lol if they think I'm talking bout the other negative meaning "bitches" then I can see why they would find it offensive but most women I know don't care anyways.


Oh okay i see, well i guess in a way, but ive never heard "bitches" defined as that before
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.


Wow someones a pimp......


I hang out with 4 friends all Chinese girls including my bro Lol


Nah pimps actually make money off their girls, I can't even get them to spit out a penny


Lol well hanging out with them is a start, but do ya have to call them bitches...?


The "bitches" I'm using just means a woman who is attractive or slutty. Calling them "bitches" just means I'm saying their attractive lol if they think I'm talking bout the other negative meaning "bitches" then I can see why they would find it offensive but most women I know don't care anyways.


Oh okay i see, well i guess in a way, but ive never heard "bitches" defined as that before


I use to live in LA where the word "bitch" is over-used and people can't seem to agree on the definition of it. I also use to live in the ghetto so I understand ghetto gangsta slang very well.

There's so many uses of bitch I don't even know where to start.
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto, Canada a...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


xhnguyen wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:

Just 2 bitches, one in my left arm and one in the other.


Wow someones a pimp......


I hang out with 4 friends all Chinese girls including my bro Lol


Nah pimps actually make money off their girls, I can't even get them to spit out a penny


Lol well hanging out with them is a start, but do ya have to call them bitches...?


The "bitches" I'm using just means a woman who is attractive or slutty. Calling them "bitches" just means I'm saying their attractive lol if they think I'm talking bout the other negative meaning "bitches" then I can see why they would find it offensive but most women I know don't care anyways.


Oh okay i see, well i guess in a way, but ive never heard "bitches" defined as that before


I use to live in LA where the word "bitch" is over-used and people can't seem to agree on the definition of it. I also use to live in the ghetto so I understand ghetto gangsta slang very well.

There's so many uses of bitch I don't even know where to start.


Well i wouldnt know im just Asian Lolz xD

Posted 9/17/08
a lot...between 4 and 15 maybe~
bunch of idiots ~
nice though (don't like all to be honest~)
439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cincinnati
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
At most, 14 people. At least, two people.
779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
lmao i hang out with like 20 plz but me and like 2 other close friends go from like one group from another
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
0 ilive too far it will take 45 min's. to get to them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.