First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Smiling Pasta The Sequel
16213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

icyberry wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:


tiger28fen wrote:


HeavensGoddess wrote:

second series? oh. I didnt like the first series....O.O


Yeah,,,I just couldn't finish it


lol. yay! at least someone agrees wit me. :]



Me 4!


lol. i see
2501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chansung's ♥
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Sequel? I wanna read the plot!!


3280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / East Coast, America
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
OMG OMG OMG GASPP!!!!!!!!!!

SMILING PASTA!!!!!!!!!!! THE SEQUEL
I LOVE CYNDI WANG
ESPECIALLY HER SONG RAINBOW"S SMILE LOL
1,2 ready GO!!!!
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
i love smiling pasta! i just hope they have the same people and it won't be really repetitive
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / dito lang.
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:

hahaha im still planning on watching the first one...should i? was it nice?


ok, so someone recommended it to me.
i watched the first episode which was shet.
i got up to the 5th episode, and everysecond was painful.
i don't know why i wasted almost 5 hours of my young life.
but anyways,
that's just my opinion.
i'm usually not picky with dramas, as long as it was romantic, and had hot characters.
but this one was just horrible.

for me it wasn't nice.
you can go ahead and watch it, especially if you find the male leads hot.
there's a lot of similarities with full house, if you've already seen that one.
but, like on a scale of 1-10, full house was an 8, and smiling pasta is probably, 2.3.
your choice.
if you havent got any better dramas to watch then give it try.


well we might have the same taste in dramas what kind of drama's do you like? cuz i really dont wanna waste my time


i don't know which ones you've seen.
the best dramas i've seen in the comedy/romance genry are:
hana kimi japan
zettai kareshi (absaloute boyfriend)
hana yori dango
my girl
it started with a kiss
meteor garden
devil beside you
why why love
ummm there's more, if i think of more i'll probably e-mail it to you.
i've seen much more than that, but thoes are just the ones i can think of at the moment,
if you've already seen all those then, idk.
my fave drama:
1 litre of tears


well if you didnt like it i might not like it..cuz i also like a few of the drama's you mentioned...like
-hana yori dango
-it started with a kiss
-meteor garden
-devil beside you
-why why love

im planning to watch 1 litre of tears...but im iffy about that too


1 litre of tears was the only drama i've seen and loved.
it's not really focued on romance, but there is romance.
i swearrr i love it very much.
i was iffy too at first because of the fact that i only watched like the romantic comedies, and this one isn't.
but almost everyone who's watched it loved it.
so give it a try.

1474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:

hahaha im still planning on watching the first one...should i? was it nice?


ok, so someone recommended it to me.
i watched the first episode which was shet.
i got up to the 5th episode, and everysecond was painful.
i don't know why i wasted almost 5 hours of my young life.
but anyways,
that's just my opinion.
i'm usually not picky with dramas, as long as it was romantic, and had hot characters.
but this one was just horrible.

for me it wasn't nice.
you can go ahead and watch it, especially if you find the male leads hot.
there's a lot of similarities with full house, if you've already seen that one.
but, like on a scale of 1-10, full house was an 8, and smiling pasta is probably, 2.3.
your choice.
if you havent got any better dramas to watch then give it try.


well we might have the same taste in dramas what kind of drama's do you like? cuz i really dont wanna waste my time


i don't know which ones you've seen.
the best dramas i've seen in the comedy/romance genry are:
hana kimi japan
zettai kareshi (absaloute boyfriend)
hana yori dango
my girl
it started with a kiss
meteor garden
devil beside you
why why love
ummm there's more, if i think of more i'll probably e-mail it to you.
i've seen much more than that, but thoes are just the ones i can think of at the moment,
if you've already seen all those then, idk.
my fave drama:
1 litre of tears


well if you didnt like it i might not like it..cuz i also like a few of the drama's you mentioned...like
-hana yori dango
-it started with a kiss
-meteor garden
-devil beside you
-why why love

im planning to watch 1 litre of tears...but im iffy about that too


1 litre of tears was the only drama i've seen and loved.
it's not really focued on romance, but there is romance.
i swearrr i love it very much.
i was iffy too at first because of the fact that i only watched like the romantic comedies, and this one isn't.
but almost everyone who's watched it loved it.
so give it a try.



thanks for the opinion i watched the first episode and i loved it already...im gonna continue

1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / dito lang.
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:

hahaha im still planning on watching the first one...should i? was it nice?


ok, so someone recommended it to me.
i watched the first episode which was shet.
i got up to the 5th episode, and everysecond was painful.
i don't know why i wasted almost 5 hours of my young life.
but anyways,
that's just my opinion.
i'm usually not picky with dramas, as long as it was romantic, and had hot characters.
but this one was just horrible.

for me it wasn't nice.
you can go ahead and watch it, especially if you find the male leads hot.
there's a lot of similarities with full house, if you've already seen that one.
but, like on a scale of 1-10, full house was an 8, and smiling pasta is probably, 2.3.
your choice.
if you havent got any better dramas to watch then give it try.


well we might have the same taste in dramas what kind of drama's do you like? cuz i really dont wanna waste my time


i don't know which ones you've seen.
the best dramas i've seen in the comedy/romance genry are:
hana kimi japan
zettai kareshi (absaloute boyfriend)
hana yori dango
my girl
it started with a kiss
meteor garden
devil beside you
why why love
ummm there's more, if i think of more i'll probably e-mail it to you.
i've seen much more than that, but thoes are just the ones i can think of at the moment,
if you've already seen all those then, idk.
my fave drama:
1 litre of tears


well if you didnt like it i might not like it..cuz i also like a few of the drama's you mentioned...like
-hana yori dango
-it started with a kiss
-meteor garden
-devil beside you
-why why love

im planning to watch 1 litre of tears...but im iffy about that too


1 litre of tears was the only drama i've seen and loved.
it's not really focued on romance, but there is romance.
i swearrr i love it very much.
i was iffy too at first because of the fact that i only watched like the romantic comedies, and this one isn't.
but almost everyone who's watched it loved it.
so give it a try.



thanks for the opinion i watched the first episode and i loved it already...im gonna continue


oh good.
and when i said drama,
i meant like really human drama.


1474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:


ixia_ wrote:


mariiiaaa wrote:

hahaha im still planning on watching the first one...should i? was it nice?


ok, so someone recommended it to me.
i watched the first episode which was shet.
i got up to the 5th episode, and everysecond was painful.
i don't know why i wasted almost 5 hours of my young life.
but anyways,
that's just my opinion.
i'm usually not picky with dramas, as long as it was romantic, and had hot characters.
but this one was just horrible.

for me it wasn't nice.
you can go ahead and watch it, especially if you find the male leads hot.
there's a lot of similarities with full house, if you've already seen that one.
but, like on a scale of 1-10, full house was an 8, and smiling pasta is probably, 2.3.
your choice.
if you havent got any better dramas to watch then give it try.


well we might have the same taste in dramas what kind of drama's do you like? cuz i really dont wanna waste my time


i don't know which ones you've seen.
the best dramas i've seen in the comedy/romance genry are:
hana kimi japan
zettai kareshi (absaloute boyfriend)
hana yori dango
my girl
it started with a kiss
meteor garden
devil beside you
why why love
ummm there's more, if i think of more i'll probably e-mail it to you.
i've seen much more than that, but thoes are just the ones i can think of at the moment,
if you've already seen all those then, idk.
my fave drama:
1 litre of tears


well if you didnt like it i might not like it..cuz i also like a few of the drama's you mentioned...like
-hana yori dango
-it started with a kiss
-meteor garden
-devil beside you
-why why love

im planning to watch 1 litre of tears...but im iffy about that too


1 litre of tears was the only drama i've seen and loved.
it's not really focued on romance, but there is romance.
i swearrr i love it very much.
i was iffy too at first because of the fact that i only watched like the romantic comedies, and this one isn't.
but almost everyone who's watched it loved it.
so give it a try.



thanks for the opinion i watched the first episode and i loved it already...im gonna continue


oh good.
and when i said drama,
i meant like really human drama.




what do you mean by human drama?
552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
eh.... the first one was shocking enough...
if there's a sequel isn't it kind of draggy...
its like the first season isn't alr very nice..
38074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
lol really? haha
i think they should leave it at that and not make a sequel.
i mean the story i guess was fine but the acting was.. well, lets just say not that fine..
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
hope it'll turn out nice
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Paris♥
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Oh God if that true I'll be so happy I really love it
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / cebu CITY
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
nice!!!

but most sequels are boring.. hope not this one...

just love it!!
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 11/16/08
heyy i wanna read about the sequel wher can i read it?
2056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / zamboanga city
Offline
Posted 11/16/08

jela09 wrote:

Yay! There is really a sequel to the Smiling Pasta. I've read the script or the story in words. I think it would be great, I would like to see what is going to happen between them.
I can't wait till it come out.


really? there is a sequel?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.