First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Making Moderator Applications!
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 10/11/08
Do Not Reply On peoples works only Anii-chii can! Btw Anitia97is Anii-chii which is me!

Please fill out the application:
Username:
Name/Nickname:
What program/s you use:
How often can you help:
Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .



There Will Be a Page That Says EXAMPLES. Once You Are Accepted Plz Go to the Page Examples And Add Your examples to there..

Some people will get accepted or rejected.


Anitia97 will be the Mod that accepts or rejects people buut you have more chances just to come back and try again!
Posted 9/13/08

Anitia97 wrote:


kitteyangel wrote:

ok i am finnished :P


please fill out the form.


oh.sorry
Username:Kitteyangel
Name/Nickname:Kittey or upa
What program/s you use:photoscape and microsoft digital image
How often can you help:i always visite this group so it most of the time
Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .
Posted 9/13/08

kitteyangel wrote:

ok i am finnished :P


please fill out the form.
Posted 9/17/08
yay~ im gonna apply! well... late tho! so wait! im not doin it right now cuz im busy! SO WAIT!
Posted 9/22/08
don't worri! ijm still gonna reply! just still busy
Posted 9/23/08

kitteyangel wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


kitteyangel wrote:

ok i am finnished :P


please fill out the form.


oh.sorry
Username:Kitteyangel
Name/Nickname:Kittey or upa
What program/s you use:photoscape and microsoft digital image
How often can you help:i always visite this group so it most of the time
Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .


sorry T.T your REJECTED i just dont like photoscape or microsoft digital image improve on your work xD
Posted 9/23/08

Anitia97 wrote:


kitteyangel wrote:


Anitia97 wrote:


kitteyangel wrote:

ok i am finnished :P


please fill out the form.


oh.sorry
Username:Kitteyangel
Name/Nickname:Kittey or upa
What program/s you use:photoscape and microsoft digital image
How often can you help:i always visite this group so it most of the time
Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .


sorry T.T your REJECTED i just dont like photoscape or microsoft digital image improve on your work xD

na thats fine anyway now i am lot better i have other programe i finaly know how to use gimp
Posted 9/23/08


i am gonna try again teheeee
Posted 9/23/08

kitteyangel wrote:



i am gonna try again teheeee

im a pro at gimp :] well imma be on at 7pm again soo baii baii be back n 2 hours
Posted 9/23/08
Username:Kitteyangel
Name/Nickname:Kittey or upa
What program/s you use:gimp,photobie studio,photoscape and microsoft digital image
How often can you help:i always visite this group so it most of the time
Post 3 pictures (examples of your work). please put picture/s in spoiler .

Posted 9/23/08

Anitia97 wrote:


kitteyangel wrote:



i am gonna try again teheeee

im a pro at gimp :] well imma be on at 7pm again soo baii baii be back n 2 hours

okie
Posted 9/25/08

ohh noo... this sucks... cuz i use photoscape and gimp....but i barely use gimp so i mostly use photoscape..... shoot im not gonna get accepted
Owner
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

smileyninaface11 wrote:


ohh noo... this sucks... cuz i use photoscape and gimp....but i barely use gimp so i mostly use photoscape..... shoot im not gonna get accepted


well i guess you can still try. the programs dont matter actually just the work i guess
Posted 9/26/08
ok then.....
Posted 9/26/08

smileyninaface11 wrote:

ok then.....


its about the work that wat it depends on :]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.