First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
HELP!!
Posted 9/11/08
please ppl i need advice i'm begging here
49717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
Tell him that you love him. Isn't that how people confess?
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
You're 19.

That's sad.

But anyway. Don't make personal threads. Just.. kiss the guy. If he looks like he's about to throw up, just.. stay away from him.
Posted 9/11/08
just bend over, slap your ass and ask "do you want to hit this?"
Posted 9/11/08

vittoriano wrote:

just bend over, slap your ass and ask "do you want to hit this?"


Sure, I want to. But that's not because of physical attraction or something of that kind, it's more like I like to hit men.

Floetry~
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

just bend over, slap your ass and ask "do you want to hit this?"


Sure, I want to. But that's not because of physical attraction or something of that kind, it's more like I like to hit men.

Floetry~


I wasn't talking about me. I was telling her how to handle that situation with her guy.
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / somewhere in your...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
just tell him that you've liked him ever since 5th grade
Posted 9/11/08

vittoriano wrote:

I wasn't talking about me. I was telling her how to handle that situation with her guy.


Why did you think that I was talking about you in the first place? *innocent look*

Floetry~
Posted 9/11/08
why have you left it soo long ?
Posted 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

I wasn't talking about me. I was telling her how to handle that situation with her guy.


Why did you think that I was talking about you in the first place? *innocent look*

Floetry~


lol I don't know....When you said something about hitting dudes or whatever.
Posted 9/11/08

drunk_ghost wrote:

why have you left it soo long ?


Lol...do you think that she is really 19?


vittoriano wrote:

lol I don't know....When you said something about hitting dudes or whatever.


Well, I wouldn't mind to hit you, but maybe not with my bare hands, I think I prefer to get the whip as it does a pretty good job, too.

Floetry~
Posted 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


drunk_ghost wrote:

why have you left it soo long ?


Lol...do you think that she is really 19?



now that i think about it ... probly not, lol
Posted 9/11/08
You could explain us more about your and his attitude. Not all guys and girl are the same.

~ some love to swear
~ some love education
~ some are shy
~ some are honest
~ some are fearful and fight and etc.

and

~ do you walk with him?
~ do you go to the bus with him?
~ do you etc. etc? try to find his secret? etc.

All I am guessing is lay your head on his shoulder and hug him and thank him for being with you for .....5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11....I am 16 at 11.......

*check grade and age* your at college or university?

Thank him for being with him for......*count* about 13 year and that you are grateful. This can draw closure between you two and you will see how he react

Not all guy would accept that lol for me I am not interested in being with a girl. Bah my Best friend got kicked out of highschool and went to a smaller school <_<. My Opinion
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
First try GETTING OFF THE DAMN COMPUTER! Then, you walk up to him. Try starting a conversation (this is especially helpful if you've never previously bothered to speak to him). Ask him out, if he accepts then you know you have a chance. Confess sometime during the date. If he turns you down, then just don't go there.

And never make a personal thread again.
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
even for a pointless thread thats gonna get locked soon, this is pretty pathetic..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.