First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Who has the best profile?!
Posted 9/11/08

vittoriano wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
I guess I'll take that as a compliment......You're a chick, right? If so, you're in my top 20 of freaky girls.


That deserves some major whipping!! ಠ_ಠ *whip whip*

Floetry~


You still didn't answer my question lol

I am a male fag, who likes to whip whip whip!
jk
I have...nothing that could be called a flag in my pants ಠ_ಠ

*proceeds with whipping*

Floetry~
Posted 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
I guess I'll take that as a compliment......You're a chick, right? If so, you're in my top 20 of freaky girls.


That deserves some major whipping!! ಠ_ಠ *whip whip*

Floetry~


You still didn't answer my question lol

I am a male fag, who likes to whip whip whip!
jk
I have...nothing that could be called a flag in my pants ಠ_ಠ

*proceeds with whipping*

Floetry~


Ah, okay. Whip away then. If you were dude, I was going to have to take that whip away from you and choke you out.
49737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Unreachable Dream...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

LaO wrote:

Who do you think that has the best profile on CR ? look around and post up user names! (if anyone who gets elected or not, please don't get offended, all fun and games)




You have a very simple profile (not necessarily bad, nor amazingly awesome). How were you able to conclude that yours is best?
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08

vittoriano wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
I guess I'll take that as a compliment......You're a chick, right? If so, you're in my top 20 of freaky girls.


That deserves some major whipping!! ಠ_ಠ *whip whip*

Floetry~


You still didn't answer my question lol

I am a male fag, who likes to whip whip whip!
jk
I have...nothing that could be called a flag in my pants ಠ_ಠ

*proceeds with whipping*

Floetry~


Ah, okay. Whip away then. If you were dude, I was going to have to take that whip away from you and choke you out.



both of you are on my fucked up people list

Killerbee cus you are a she-male who likes to whip people

Vittoriano because you like to choke and beat up shemales.....

Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:
I guess I'll take that as a compliment......You're a chick, right? If so, you're in my top 20 of freaky girls.


That deserves some major whipping!! ಠ_ಠ *whip whip*

Floetry~


You still didn't answer my question lol

I am a male fag, who likes to whip whip whip!
jk
I have...nothing that could be called a flag in my pants ಠ_ಠ

*proceeds with whipping*

Floetry~


Ah, okay. Whip away then. If you were dude, I was going to have to take that whip away from you and choke you out.



both of you are on my fucked up people list

Killerbee cus you are a she-male who likes to whip people

Vittoriano because you like to choke and beat up shemales.....



You funny bastard lol....No, no....I don't let any man hit me, especially not with a whip lol.
Posted 9/11/08

vittoriano wrote:

Ah, okay. Whip away then. If you were dude, I was going to have to take that whip away from you and choke you out.


Oh choking would have been the latter option...ಠ_ಠ I should have lied and said that I am male..damn it! Missed out on choking opportunity.

Floetry~
Posted 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


vittoriano wrote:

Ah, okay. Whip away then. If you were dude, I was going to have to take that whip away from you and choke you out.


Oh choking would have been the latter option...ಠ_ಠ I should have lied and said that I am male..damn it! Missed out on choking opportunity.

Floetry~


You would wake up in traction, it wouldn't be fun.
34099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
AHTL has the best profile. It is awesome.
Posted 9/11/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

both of you are on my fucked up people list

Killerbee cus you are a she-male who likes to whip people

Vittoriano because you like to choke and beat up shemales.....


Aww, no need to be envious! I would have whipped you, too, if you would have asked. ಠ_ಠ
*whips you too*


vittoriano wrote:

You would wake up in traction, it wouldn't be fun.


I'd still enjoy it.

Floetry~
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

both of you are on my fucked up people list

Killerbee cus you are a she-male who likes to whip people

Vittoriano because you like to choke and beat up shemales.....


Aww, no need to be envious! I would have whipped you, too, if you would have asked. ಠ_ಠ
*whips you too*




........nooooooooo! i am forever scarred
Posted 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

both of you are on my fucked up people list

Killerbee cus you are a she-male who likes to whip people

Vittoriano because you like to choke and beat up shemales.....


Aww, no need to be envious! I would have whipped you, too, if you would have asked. ಠ_ಠ
*whips you too*


vittoriano wrote:

You would wake up in traction, it wouldn't be fun.


I'd still enjoy it.

Floetry~


lol you really are freaky.
Posted 9/11/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


I-Killerbee-I wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

both of you are on my fucked up people list

Killerbee cus you are a she-male who likes to whip people

Vittoriano because you like to choke and beat up shemales.....


Aww, no need to be envious! I would have whipped you, too, if you would have asked. ಠ_ಠ
*whips you too*




........nooooooooo! i am forever scarred


haha. She got you too, you bastard
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
THE FUTURE
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:

lolsz. my profile sucks.
everything about my account sucks
except for my name, which happens to be awesome.
hahahahaha


Inferior.
Posted 9/11/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

........nooooooooo! i am forever scarred


I knew that you would like it >;3 *whips some more* Awww, I love the sight of tears from a person in agony >;3


vittoriano wrote:

lol you really are freaky.


Jack the Ripper would surpass me.

Floetry~
Posted 9/11/08

I-Killerbee-I wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:

........nooooooooo! i am forever scarred


I knew that you would like it >;3 *whips some more* Awww, I love the sight of tears from a person in agony >;3


vittoriano wrote:

lol you really are freaky.


Jack the Ripper would surpass me.

Floetry~


lol I hope that a psycho would surpass you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.