First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Other Members of crunchyroll
19530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
I'm sooooooo joining that. flaming iz liek teh worsst thing evar!

Edit:
Only 11 members? That's pathetic. They aren't even worth being called a group. They're nothing more than a 'gathering'.
Posted 11/29/07
^Don't be a noob and join it. Laugh at them. Because it's funny. I think it's hilarious that I have my own hate group.


coreyb49127 wrote:

lol that guy that made that thread was an idiot in the forums anyway maybe i should join this grp? nah i cant be in that grp and have you on my buddy list huh?


Only noobs join. We, the smarter and superior people, observe and laugh at their futilities.
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
well chill out for now...but i agree with everyone...use the search forum...how hard is it to type a few simple letters >_>.

Posted 11/29/07

coreyb49127 wrote:

skygod that bad at least i keep my flaming in moderation i only do it in pointless threads like this


Laugh at my hate group. Flaming is fun. You aren't a full flamer until you let loose.
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / wherever i seem t...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
wow couyou really are a petty person eh? you have enough time on your hands to

a) start a moronic thread
b) to hate people on a forum

you've never met these people yet you claim to hate them, thats as stupid as saying im going to enslave you because your a different colour.

perhaps the underlining fact is your just some lonely, over weight, lazy kid who gets or got picked on and grew to hate people. or maybe your just a prick, or maybe you just want to blow sometime by start a retarded thread.

but all in all i guess your probably just a douche.
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / wherever i seem t...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
i like to add my two cents.
38403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

ikkakufan2007 wrote:

wow couyou really are a petty person eh? you have enough time on your hands to

a) start a moronic thread
b) to hate people on a forum

you've never met these people yet you claim to hate them, thats as stupid as saying im going to enslave you because your a different colour.

perhaps the underlining fact is your just some lonely, over weight, lazy kid who gets or got picked on and grew to hate people. or maybe your just a prick, or maybe you just want to blow sometime by start a retarded thread.

but all in all i guess your probably just a douche.


Touché

Edit: I don't hate anyone on CR. There are just some that annoy me. However I can just not respond to anything they say. There are also people who say stuff I disagree with.
4193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Poplar Bluff, Mis...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
Yay I got to post on a thread thats gonna get closed! *Waves* HI EVERYONE! I wanna thank my family! And...god? AND PANDAZ! RAWRZ!!!!! *waits patiently for thread to close*
Posted 11/29/07

Cou wrote:

There are some crunchy members that i just hate for no reason... Is there anyone else like that? This is my second forum... my first one got closed...

maybe because your threads SUCK!!!! no I don't really hate anyone in general just stupid and ignorant people on cr like you
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / wherever i seem t...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

Jisatsu_no_Tenshi wrote:


ikkakufan2007 wrote:

wow couyou really are a petty person eh? you have enough time on your hands to

a) start a moronic thread
b) to hate people on a forum

you've never met these people yet you claim to hate them, thats as stupid as saying im going to enslave you because your a different colour.

perhaps the underlining fact is your just some lonely, over weight, lazy kid who gets or got picked on and grew to hate people. or maybe your just a prick, or maybe you just want to blow sometime by start a retarded thread.

but all in all i guess your probably just a douche.


Touché


thanks, i try my best.
38403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

Sota228 wrote:

Yay I got to post on a thread thats gonna get closed! *Waves* HI EVERYONE! I wanna thank my family! And...god? AND PANDAZ! RAWRZ!!!!! *waits patiently for thread to close*

How come they never thank Pandas at the Oscars or Grammys?

Posted 11/29/07

ikkakufan2007 wrote:

wow couyou really are a petty person eh? you have enough time on your hands to

a) start a moronic thread
b) to hate people on a forum

you've never met these people yet you claim to hate them, thats as stupid as saying im going to enslave you because your a different colour.

perhaps the underlining fact is your just some lonely, over weight, lazy kid who gets or got picked on and grew to hate people. or maybe your just a prick, or maybe you just want to blow sometime by start a retarded thread.

but all in all i guess your probably just a douche.


Welcome to the family, brother flamer. You are not classified as noob.
716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / wherever i seem t...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

skygod333 wrote:


ikkakufan2007 wrote:

wow couyou really are a petty person eh? you have enough time on your hands to

a) start a moronic thread
b) to hate people on a forum

you've never met these people yet you claim to hate them, thats as stupid as saying im going to enslave you because your a different colour.

perhaps the underlining fact is your just some lonely, over weight, lazy kid who gets or got picked on and grew to hate people. or maybe your just a prick, or maybe you just want to blow sometime by start a retarded thread.

but all in all i guess your probably just a douche.


Welcome to the family, brother flamer. You are not classified as noob.


awesome, but i forgot to add at the end he might just be an actor for the vagina monologues
4193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Poplar Bluff, Mis...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

Jisatsu_no_Tenshi wrote:


Sota228 wrote:

Yay I got to post on a thread thats gonna get closed! *Waves* HI EVERYONE! I wanna thank my family! And...god? AND PANDAZ! RAWRZ!!!!! *waits patiently for thread to close*

How come they never thank Pandas at the Oscars or Grammys?



I KNOW RIGHT! Pandas are amazing and help all people do everything. Behind every good actor is a Panda and they never give them credit. PANDA POWER!
Posted 11/29/07

ikkakufan2007 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


ikkakufan2007 wrote:

wow couyou really are a petty person eh? you have enough time on your hands to

a) start a moronic thread
b) to hate people on a forum

you've never met these people yet you claim to hate them, thats as stupid as saying im going to enslave you because your a different colour.

perhaps the underlining fact is your just some lonely, over weight, lazy kid who gets or got picked on and grew to hate people. or maybe your just a prick, or maybe you just want to blow sometime by start a retarded thread.

but all in all i guess your probably just a douche.


Welcome to the family, brother flamer. You are not classified as noob.


awesome, but i forgot to add at the end he might just be an actor for the vagina monologues


Ya dude. Soon enough, you'll be in CR high-society like corey and you'll be super-flamer and infamous/popular. It's all good. Buddy corey and some of his pals like dusterbayala. Chat with her first though and she'll like you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.