Post Reply Idea's for the next theme
rainbow assistant
6054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a plain cute m...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Any one have any idea's for the theme for this/next month?
MEMBERS ONLY - AFTER WHEN WE HAVE SOME IDEA'S MODS WILL CHOOSE WHICH IDEA FOR THE MONTH TOGETHER
rainbow creater
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brisbane, Queensl...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
hmm i think it a good idea im kinda getting bored of hoshina utau i wander what will be the next theme and thanks for doing the forum i was about to do it but i was buzy
rainbow assistant
6054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a plain cute m...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Magical_Petals wrote:

hmm i think it a good idea im kinda getting bored of hoshina utau i wander what will be the next theme and thanks for doing the forum i was about to do it but i was buzy


Your welcome, i was getting tired of the hoshina theme too X3
rainbow creater
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brisbane, Queensl...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Inuyashaxkikyo4ever wrote:


Magical_Petals wrote:

hmm i think it a good idea im kinda getting bored of hoshina utau i wander what will be the next theme and thanks for doing the forum i was about to do it but i was buzy


Your welcome, i was getting tired of the hoshina theme too X3


:D which theme are you planing to vote for???
rainbow assistant
6054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a plain cute m...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Magical_Petals wrote:


Inuyashaxkikyo4ever wrote:


Magical_Petals wrote:

hmm i think it a good idea im kinda getting bored of hoshina utau i wander what will be the next theme and thanks for doing the forum i was about to do it but i was buzy


Your welcome, i was getting tired of the hoshina theme too X3


:D which theme are you planing to vote for???


Hmm, I don't know yet so far, u?
rainbow creater
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Brisbane, Queensl...
Offline
Posted 9/13/08

Inuyashaxkikyo4ever wrote:


Magical_Petals wrote:


Inuyashaxkikyo4ever wrote:


Magical_Petals wrote:

hmm i think it a good idea im kinda getting bored of hoshina utau i wander what will be the next theme and thanks for doing the forum i was about to do it but i was buzy


Your welcome, i was getting tired of the hoshina theme too X3


:D which theme are you planing to vote for???


Hmm, I don't know yet so far, u?


hmmm i think vampire knight well that just a guest......
You must be logged in to post.