First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Best Harem Anime!
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
Clannad, Da Capo, Mahou Sensei Negima, Hayate no Gotoku , Love Hina
But Rosario to vampire, Sekirei, Zero no Tsukaima and to love ru isn't too bad ...= = "
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon 2006, Clannad, and Ouran High School Host Club.
4368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mexico
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
ouran high school, rosario + vampire, if you concider it that way hayate no gotoku, and CLANNAD
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

SimplyBill wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


Metroid_Exterminator wrote:



Kanon 06

For it to be the best it must have character development and many other qualities so please dont say crap like To Love Ru. Also, why does every thing that U listed contain lots of ecchi.



uhmm.. no that its not like it has to be particularly ecchi... Its just that for me... I had Fun watching these animes... and not because it is ecchi...

uhmm.. its not bad If like ecchi animes right? Its just for fun ^^ peace just opinions Thankz for posting on my thread ^^


Whether you enjoyed it or not, that does not mean that it is the "best". "Best" is a combination of opinions and facts. Pure opinion is just half of the work.


uhm... yeah... that is .. IN MY OPINION TO LOVE-Ru Rosario+Vampire Sekirei etc. are the best.. .^^ thats my Vote ^^ Its an opinion based thread anyway ^^ so thats how I feel ^^ everybody has different likes and dislikes right ^^ so if this thread turns out good.. then we can sort which is the best one... ^^ at the same time it would provide info for some anime watchers ^^

Thats the point of my thread ^^


By fully basing on this "in my opinion" phrase and denying facts, this is just becoming a "Favorite Harem Anime" thread which is completely different from this thread. Unless, you want to tell me why are those animes the best "in your opinion". Sekirei is alright. The two are just horrible.



hmm.. I guess it can't be helped that you didn't like those two animes ^^ hmm.. no its not like i'm denying other facts or anything... well if you say kanon is good well that counts as a vote ^^

hmmm.. Well yeah I guess... its wrong in my part I should have typed Favorite Harem anime to avoid confusion.. but both threads Such as "Favorite Harem Anime" and "Best Harem Anime" would provide same results ... so to become catchy.. and give more intensity to the thread I thought BEST HAREM ANIME would be the Hit ^^
59156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ♥┼◙┼♥...............
Offline
Posted 9/11/08 , edited 9/11/08
you stole mine bitch, i go for Sekirie, rosario and kanokon oh and girls bravo ftw
4532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere Below T...
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

SimplyBill wrote:


reyrey14x14 wrote:


hmm.. I guess it can't be helped that you didn't like those two animes ^^ hmm.. no its not like i'm denying other facts or anything... well if you say kanon is good well that counts as a vote ^^

hmmm.. Well yeah I guess... its wrong in my part I should have typed Favorite Harem anime to avoid confusion.. but both threads Such as "Favorite Harem Anime" and "Best Harem Anime" would provide same results ... so to become catchy.. and give more intensity to the thread I thought BEST HAREM ANIME would be the Hit ^^


LOL, this must be the intensity you are looking for. Feel the atmosphere. Anyway, only those who are bias would vote for the Favorite Harem Anime and Best Harem Anime with the same vote (unless the one they are voting really is the best).


hehe... Cool ^^ well thx for posting ... I had a very sensible talk with you.. ^^

waaa!! its already late... GTG to school ^^ Bye ^^

I hope this thread goes a long way ^^ haha!!
1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

-Excelsior- wrote:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon 2006, Clannad, and Ouran High School Host Club.

That's not a harem. Harem = multiple girls after 1 guy. (more than 2)
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Toronto Ontario
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
I think you guys totally missed, "Sainukoku Monogatari", the men harem. And the original harem(s) such as Sailor Moon, and Love Hina.
668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
just watch a hentai harem!!
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/11/08

duhduhduh wrote:


-Excelsior- wrote:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon 2006, Clannad, and Ouran High School Host Club.

That's not a harem. Harem = multiple girls after 1 guy. (more than 2)


Huh. Usually I just put whatever anime into whatever genre when I read it off of some source. I'm sure I read somewhere that it was harem. : \
104065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 9/11/08

-Excelsior- wrote:


duhduhduh wrote:


-Excelsior- wrote:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Kanon 2006, Clannad, and Ouran High School Host Club.

That's not a harem. Harem = multiple girls after 1 guy. (more than 2)


Huh. Usually I just put whatever anime into whatever genre when I read it off of some source. I'm sure I read somewhere that it was harem. : \


harem is a theme, not genre >.>

~~~~~~~~
seriously:

if someone else says, " kanokon " is a good harem just die -_-

kanokon is define as

extreme ecchi
to the point where the comedy aspect, is the only thing supporting this particular anime.
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
SHUFFLE!!!! not really vandread but i still like it, sekirei right now ^^ and nagasareate airantou
Posted 9/11/08
lol!!! mine's ouran highschool host club.....
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Manila
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
FUTAKOI
NAGASARETE AIRANTOU
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / mexico
Offline
Posted 9/11/08
YOU'RE ALL NEWBIES AS I SEE BECAUSE YOU ONLY KNOW THE NEW ANIME AND I THINK THAT LOVE HINA IS THE BEST
BECAUSE IT'S SOO FUNNY
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY: IT HAS A REAL ENDING AND NOT AN OPEN ENDIG, LIKE '' GUESS WHO WILL BE THE GIRLFRIEND '' OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.